MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a train that goes from Paddington Station to Plymouth and there you will have to change a train to get where you need, there is also a direct train depends where you will be staying. The train trip is like 5 hours and its a bit expensive.

The train ride itself is nice, especially when you get closer to Cornwall, the scenery is pretty beautiful.

Thank you for your response ! :thumb_yello: So now i have to study all that to take a decision :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Anyone still wanting t shirts, let me know, as Sparkly's offered to get some made, just need what you want printed on them, and sizes:thumb_yello:

Can we give ourselves freak names?:mf_rosetinted: If so, I wanna be the Freak Bitch:mf_rosetinted:

Put that on my shirt, in golden, glittery letters:mf_rosetinted:

You can put whatever name you want on it:naughty:

Do you want me to get Sparkly to order it for you then?

Will need name, Freak number and size:thumb_yello:

i need one but can first buy one the 31st this month :blink:

Sparkly will get it for you and you can sort out money later:thumb_yello:

You can put whatever name you want on it:naughty:

Do you want me to get Sparkly to order it for you then?

Will need name, Freak number and size:thumb_yello:

Sparkly will get it for you and you can sort out money later:thumb_yello:

Let me think about it for a moment. I need something catchy...wouldn't want Mika not to notice how awesome I am:mf_rosetinted:

My size depends on the shirts really, I am stuck between an S and M:roftl:

As the t shirts are Jazzys baby, I should say that you should go to her too for ordering.

Sparkly offered, as our shirts seemed to get done pretty quickly.

Let me think about it for a moment. I need something catchy...wouldn't want Mika not to notice how awesome I am:mf_rosetinted:

My size depends on the shirts really, I am stuck between an S and M:roftl:

If he doesn't know that by now, he must be as blind as a bat!:roftl:

Need some advice...

There is a shop on the Island that does shirt printing' date=' so I don't really know whether to get it from there or to get someone to order it for me...

How much is the shirt from where you ordered it Rose? :boxed:

Sorry! :huglove:[/quote']

I don't know where Rose got hers from but mine was £18 inc postage from cafepress

Need some advice...

There is a shop on the Island that does shirt printing' date=' so I don't really know whether to get it from there or to get someone to order it for me...

How much is the shirt from where you ordered it Rose? :boxed:

Sorry! :huglove:[/quote']

I'm not sure, Sparkly got it done, I ask her later and post it when I find out:thumb_yello:

It seems the French show the night before is not happening, so not sure if that means he'll travel down that night or not.

Still a slight possibilty he could do Glastonbury.

We shall see.

I don't know where Rose got hers from but mine was £18 inc postage from cafepress

You can't get them from CafePress now, the design is still awaiting copywright approval, so Jazzy has said to get them printed where you can.

I am sending my dad links to sites of hotels and B&B's in St Austel

very subtle :mf_rosetinted:

I really want to go, it would be really nice to meet some MFCers! :teehee:

btw, what's that about those shirts? :teehee:

The t shirts are the Freak shirts we are doing especially for this show.

The design is on the first page I think, and you pick an available number (your freak number) and that along with whatever name you choose, is printed on the back:thumb_yello:

The t shirts are the Freak shirts we are doing especially for this show.

The design is on the first page I think, and you pick an available number (your freak number) and that along with whatever name you choose, is printed on the back:thumb_yello:

ooh I LOOOVE the design!

Well ,it's still uncertain if I will be allowed to go. But if i'm going I definitely want one (do you have a set end date of ordering them?)

Okay, I'd like to clear this up -

To save a lot of confusion, everyone will need to order their own shirts, if you agree between you that someone is ordering yours or whatever, cool, but there's not gonna be one mass order (at least not by me) as it takes aaaaaaaages to put the designs on 30-40 shirts and it gets a bit head desk worthy after a while.

If there's anyone who can't get theirs because of cards or whatever, then let me know and I'll stick your order on with mine, but those who CAN order their own would probably be best off ordering their own, as then they'll know they'll get exactly what they want size/name/number wise.

Okay, I'd like to clear this up -

To save a lot of confusion, everyone will need to order their own shirts, if you agree between you that someone is ordering yours or whatever, cool, but there's not gonna be one mass order (at least not by me) as it takes aaaaaaaages to put the designs on 30-40 shirts and it gets a bit head desk worthy after a while.

If there's anyone who can't get theirs because of cards or whatever, then let me know and I'll stick your order on with mine, but those who CAN order their own would probably be best off ordering their own, as then they'll know they'll get exactly what they want size/name/number wise.

I can order on May 31st but thats maybe a lil late? :dunno:

I've just calculated 6 weeks and 6 days!

BAAAAAAAAAH I thought it was 5 weeks and 6 days. *sigh*

And I can do yours if you like Dark Angel, just pm me your size, number, what name you want and all of that and I'll order at the end of the week. :thumb_yello:

BAAAAAAAAAH I thought it was 5 weeks and 6 days. *sigh*

And I can do yours if you like Dark Angel, just pm me your size, number, what name you want and all of that and I'll order at the end of the week. :thumb_yello:

Woudl be great if wanna do that! But name i want? :blink:

Archived