MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll meet friends :groovy:

the Freddie one: :king:

the Rose one: :penguin:

and a lot of more :original:

anyway please dont blame me because i dont partecipate to T shirt project.

i understood almost nothing and i have time just to plan the travel

sorry

I'll meet friends :groovy:

one: :king:

two: :penguin:

and a lot of more :original:

anyway please dont blame me because i dont partecipate to T shirt project.

i understood almost nothing and i have time just to plan the travel

sorry

:roftl::roftl:

Dont worry on the T shirts ... its just something silly :biggrin2:

Yeah, anyone who won't be having a tshirt, don't worry about it. We're not gonna shut you out of the fun just because you haven't got a special logo on your shirt. We're not that nasty. :biggrin2:

And Viv if you're doing everyone's d'you wanna sort out Dark Angel's as well. If you're doing a big batch you might as well do that one too.

about this picture

http://www.visitcornwall.com/imageresizer/?image=%2Fdbimgs%2FEden+Session.jpg&action=GalleryImg

sincerely, firstly, i thought that the gig was in the geodetic dome...

then i learned that it is outside

i'm worried for rain (not the song) but this vision, with the domes as a scene, is a lot suggestive!! so, now, i'm glad that the gig is outside :thumb_yello:

Yeah, anyone who won't be having a tshirt, don't worry about it. We're not gonna shut you out of the fun just because you haven't got a special logo on your shirt. We're not that nasty. :biggrin2:

And Viv if you're doing everyone's d'you wanna sort out Dark Angel's as well. If you're doing a big batch you might as well do that one too.

Too right we are freaks! :aah:

Naaaaaaaa its MFC , we should not get all huffy if someone doesnt wear one .. mine shall say Freddie Freak though :teehee:

about this picture

http://www.visitcornwall.com/imageresizer/?image=%2Fdbimgs%2FEden+Session.jpg&action=GalleryImg

sincerely, firstly, i thought that the gig was in the geodetic dome...

then i learned that it is outside

i'm worried for rain (not the song) but this vision, with the domes as a scene, is a lot suggestive!! so, now, i'm glad that the gig is outside :thumb_yello:

Yes to the rain ... but if its hot .. we could be in for ONE stunning day and night :wub2:

If it rains, it rains. I'm gonna take a big golf umbrella and a mac just in case but I think (hope) we'll be fine. Usually for festivals they're scheduled for when the weather is at its best in that area, and if it does get grim, we can go and hang out in the domes until the gig. :biggrin2:

It better be fecking hot and if it starts to rain we're doing it inside a dome. I will scream, cry, shout and possibly kill in that order. If anyone's got hayfever then it's tough sh*t!

Hahaha I'll be popping the benadryls left right and centre that weekend. :mf_rosetinted:

FREDDIE CALL ME CAZ :aah:

Whoooa chill out Cazgirl.

Is there a smiley with an impish grin? I can't be arsed to look. :teehee: just ain't cutting it for me today.

Ohh dear .. how long :roftl::naughty:

CAZ !

you shall be CAZ:aah:

How long what? :roftl:

Okay, so when we next meet I expect you to shout CAZ everytime you say my name :teehee: How ya doing CAZ? Long time no see CAZ! What you been to CAZ? :roftl::roftl:

Whoooa chill out Cazgirl.

Is there a smiley with an impish grin? I can't be arsed to look. :teehee: just ain't cutting it for me today.

Adding the "Girl" on is weird, it feels like I've got a fake name or something :roftl: Which, of course, it is. I'm not stupid. CazGirl is strictly a forum name, not my real life name :aah:

Adding the "Girl" on is weird, it feels like I've got a fake name or something :roftl: Which, of course, it is. I'm not stupid. CazGirl is strictly a forum name, not my real life name :aah:

That's exactly how I felt at Little Noise, cos Jazzy isn't a name I use anywhere else, so people were calling me Jazzy and I was like...OH! YOU MEAN ME?

I've got used to it now, and everyone calls me Jazz which I quite like. :biggrin2:

How long what? :roftl:

Okay, so when we next meet I expect you to shout CAZ everytime you say my name :teehee: How ya doing CAZ? Long time no see CAZ! What you been to CAZ? :roftl::roftl:

Jazzy gets jazzy .. she rarely gets her real name :roftl:

I was going to say I call people by their forum names to protect their real names .. but with you its a waste of time cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:biggrin2:

I was going to say I call people by their forum names to protect their real names .. but with you its a waste of time cazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:biggrin2:

You didn't even know my real name when you got on the plane! :roftl:

That's exactly how I felt at Little Noise, cos Jazzy isn't a name I use anywhere else, so people were calling me Jazzy and I was like...OH! YOU MEAN ME?

I've got used to it now, and everyone calls me Jazz which I quite like. :biggrin2:

I think Jazzy or Jazz suits our girl quite well :biggrin2: Tbh, I got so used to calling you that on here that it sorta felt weird calling you by your real name. Likewise with you Fred, how many people on the forum call you by your real name? :aah:

I think Teegs is the only one that addresses me by my full name lol :roftl:

PLEASE give this lady a bed for the night she is a blast :wub2: Caroline you GOTTA COME I'll miss you if you dont :teehee:

I'll miss you too, I only wanna come for a pubes reunion, I've almost forgot Mika will be there too :)

People would talk :mf_rosetinted:

well thats never stopped you before :teehee:

PLEASE give this lady a bed for the night she is a blast :wub2: Caroline you GOTTA COME I'll miss you if you dont :teehee:

I'll miss you too, I only wanna come for a pubes reunion, I've almost forgot Mika will be there too :)

Mika who? :blink::naughty:

Jazzy, I have asked on this thread for peeps to PM me with details if they want ME to order a T.shirt for them, I cant do anymore than that, I have only heard back form 4 ppl so far, 2 have given me ALL the details I asked for the rest havent yet, I am ordering them THIS SAT, 15TH MAY so if I get any orders after that tough luck guys you will have to sort out your own as I aint gonna mess on ordering them in dribs and drabs I dont have the time.

I dont know who the person you mentioned who wanted one and she hasnt messaged me so if she wants one she better get a move on with her details. (were you going to order hers along with Freddies? I guess you still could it doesnt take long to fill in the details on the site), or shall I order Freddies along with the rest, its no bother to me once I know what people want on their t shirts and the sizes etc. (BTW was it dark someone or other?)

well thats never stopped you before :teehee:

Mika who? :blink::naughty:

Jazzy, I have asked on this thread for peeps to PM me with details if they want ME to order a T.shirt for them, I cant do anymore than that, I have only heard back form 4 ppl so far, 2 have given me ALL the details I asked for the rest havent yet, I am ordering them THIS SAT, 15TH MAY so if I get any orders after that tough luck guys you will have to sort out your own as I aint gonna mess on ordering them in dribs and drabs I dont have the time.

I dont know who the person you mentioned who wanted one and she hasnt messaged me so if she wants one she better get a move on with her details. (were you going to order hers along with Freddies? I guess you still could it doesnt take long to fill in the details on the site), or shall I order Freddies along with the rest, its no bother to me once I know what people want on their t shirts and the sizes etc. (BTW was it dark someone or other?)

Dark Angel.

Jazzy is doing hers:thumb_yello:

Archived