MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Okay guys, Viv's passed on the details of the shirts to me and I'm getting them all sorted cos as a student I've got a load of spare time on my hands and need to keep busy. :aah:

If anyone else wants one, feel free to PM. I'll be getting in touch with a few of you to clear up any uncertainties.

Yeah sorry about the inconvinience guys, I did TRY to help (seemed a good idea at the time) but I should have remembered how **** I am at most stuff, I just thought I was doing a favour to those who cant get one made themselves for w/e reason (no credit card etc).

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah sorry about the inconvinience guys, I did TRY to help (seemed a good idea at the time) but I should have remembered how **** I am at most stuff, I just thought I was doing a favour to those who cant get one made themselves for w/e reason (no credit card etc).

Viv, don't get the arse, it's a silly thing to get p*ssed off about. Now it just means that you don't have to worry about any of it so just chill out.

An hour of bejeweled later & I've had an idea bout my eden t shirt :D I'm gonna make it MORE different & MORE pretty(yeey individuality rox)

I aint bad with a needle and thread I have LOTS n LOTS of pretty stuff so I am just gonna make it awesome :biggrin2: (I might leave the front as it is and just do the back).

haha :thumb_yello: he brings that side of us out doesnt he lol.

your right there, we could even have it written backwards if we wanted to and call it poetic licence :naughty: guess you had to be there at the start to get it. (start of all the Freak talk n stuff anyway):wink2:

Tour Home Find Freaks The :mf_rosetinted:

That is very cryptic, The Da Vinci Code would pee in it's pants if it had one.

I've just ordered MIKA rules' t-shirt for her

This is the front

Tee-front.jpg

And this is the back, I used mine as template to get the text and number right

tee-back.jpg

This was done on Vistaprint

Looks good:thumb_yello:

I am coming to this now ... definitely ... my brothers are gonna give me the money as I've already payed for the ticket ... but probably not alot of stuff after this :aah:

I am coming to this now ... definitely ... my brothers are gonna give me the money as I've already payed for the ticket ... but probably not alot of stuff after this :aah:

Aww, so pleased to hear this Laurel.:wub2:

Yah can't wait to meet you again!:wub2:

I've just ordered MIKA rules' t-shirt for her

This is the front

Tee-front.jpg

And this is the back, I used mine as template to get the text and number right

tee-back.jpg

This was done on Vistaprint

looks really good:thumb_yello:

Hi:bye:

Sorry bout this but any chance of a hand with sorting t-shirts. Haven't a clue about it (total techno thicko). Was away for a bit and have got lost with whats happening.

Hi:bye:

Sorry bout this but any chance of a hand with sorting t-shirts. Haven't a clue about it (total techno thicko). Was away for a bit and have got lost with whats happening.

Absolutely! PM me what size you are, what name you want on the T, what colour text and what your freak number is and I'll get it sorted. :thumb_yello:

OOOFT! According to Sharon's latest tweet, Diana Vickers is supporting at this gig...

Is she the one off x factor that sounded like gravel in a cement mixer?

Oh she has become semi famous , yeh thats her .. pretty good too:biggrin2:

Cement mixer:aah:

Oh she has become semi famous , yeh thats her .. pretty good too:biggrin2:

Cement mixer:aah:

Sorry Fred, don't rate her myself.

Bit dissapointed, I thought if he had a support it would be some one really good, really not a fan of hers:aah:

Was she on the year before last? Did she sing in her bare feet or something?

Yeah she was also "famous" for "The Claw". She had an unusual voice but she's had some success - she's been in the West End since then and has had a number 1 single and album. Regardless of whether she's good or not, she's hot at the moment and people wanna see her. :dunno:

I like Diana Vickers ... she's the only reason I watched the X Factor that year ... I'd never watched it before ... she's quite quirky ... I like quirky :)

I'm quirky! Shall I perform?:mf_rosetinted:

I'll be up there with you! Invitation or not, I will be there :naughty:

Oh we could do an emotional duet!:wub2:

Diana: *Starts singing*

*Cazgirl and Ingie run up the stage*

Ingie: "Gimme that biiiaaattcchhh"

Diana: "Yeah but..."

Caz: "Go dye your hair woman!"

*Ass bumps Diana off stage*

Together: "WHADAAAP CORNWAAALLLL! READY FOR SOME TALLLEEENT?"

Oh we could do an emotional duet!:wub2:

Diana: *Starts singing*

*Cazgirl and Ingie run up the stage*

Ingie: "Gimme that biiiaaattcchhh"

Diana: "Yeah but..."

Caz: "Go dye your hair woman!"

*Ass bumps Diana off stage*

Together: "WHADAAAP CORNWAAALLLL! READY FOR SOME TALLLEEENT?"

:roftl::roftl:

We could sing "Oh Mika you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mika...Hey Mika..."

Archived