MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

If it's got propellors on it'll be fine. The ash only affects jet engines because they suck it in, heat up the air and compress it, then chuck it out behind them. It melts the insides (supposedly - but this is only if you fly right through the black stuff) but propellors aren't affected at all.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wetherspoon and outdoor area , seems dandy :biggrin2:

They wont play music , we can take our own :biggrin2:

We can take over the whole place. :biggrin2:

SO how many of us are gonna be there?

St Austell won't know what's hit them!:roftl:

We can make Wetherspoons a Mika only pub for the night!

At least I won't have far to crawl afterwards!:naughty:

If it's got propellors on it'll be fine. The ash only affects jet engines because they suck it in, heat up the air and compress it, then chuck it out behind them. It melts the insides (supposedly - but this is only if you fly right through the black stuff) but propellors aren't affected at all.

Yeah, but if they were to close the whole airport, nothing will be flying:aah:

We can take over the whole place. :biggrin2:

SO how many of us are gonna be there?

Being Irish, we never touch a drop of the hard stuff, but just to be sociable myself, Rebecca and Ellen will go along.:naughty:

Rebecca is only 11 so its good they allow children.

Yeah, but if they were to close the whole airport, nothing will be flying:aah:

True enough, but at least when you are in the air you won't have anything to worry about. :biggrin2:

Being Irish, we never touch a drop of the hard stuff, but just to be sociable myself, Rebecca and Ellen will go along.:naughty:

Rebecca is only 11 so its good they allow children.

Yeah, I think there's gonna be a few younglings about so we needed somewhere kid friendly really.

Seems you'll be joining Fred at the sober table. Diet cokes all round! :naughty:

True enough, but at least when you are in the air you won't have anything to worry about. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I think there's gonna be a few younglings about so we needed somewhere kid friendly really.

Seems you'll be joining Fred at the sober table. Diet cokes all round! :naughty:

Yeah, thats my kinda drink, black with a nice creamy head on it:drink_nl:

Freds not drinking?:shocked:

Is it just me then?:blink:

hehe I thought you had lost the plot for a minute there Jazzy, Freds not drinking :roftl: Thats like saying MFC'ers stroll up tp a gig 5 minutes before doors open :biggrin2:

Are you suggesting us MFC'ers have a tendency to queue ... I'd never noticed that ... maybe it was a one off fluke or something at a gig you attended ... :naughty:

Are you suggesting us MFC'ers have a tendency to queue ... I'd never noticed that ... maybe it was a one off fluke or something at a gig you attended ... :naughty:

ahh yeah, a fluke, that must have been it!

Archived