MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come onnnnn.. its down south , its hot ... we are allowed a few drinkies ... shall be a party

Ohhh I was thinking sparklers would look really cool towards the end , all sparkly as we hold them

Just an idea .. dont want to set the place on fire :roftl:

Are you all talking about drinks on the Saturday night or are you planning on continuing on into all day Sunday?:blink:

Are you all talking about drinks on the Saturday night or are you planning on continuing on into all day Sunday?:blink:

Nooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :aah::aah::aah:

Gig day I tend not to do , then again , no , yes , no , yes .noooo

final answer no .. maybe

Nooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :aah::aah::aah:

Gig day I tend not to do , then again , no , yes , no , yes .noooo

final answer no .. maybe

I think I'm getting the idea .... or maybe not!!

Well I don't really drink much at all, maybe a couple of glasses of guinness or wine. My 11 year old niece will be with us so will have to set a good example, actually her mother will be there also maybe I'll leave the good example business to her.:naughty:

Reminds me of Freddie in the Heineken Music Hall:mf_rosetinted:

"Oh they have Heinken here at the bar! Shall I...."

I had to tell him off, but he said "One drinkie doesn't hurt!"

Still he didn't, because I'm that amazing I convinced him. A drunk Mad Hatter wouldn't have been something the world necessarily needed:roftl:

Reminds me of Freddie in the Heineken Music Hall:mf_rosetinted:

"Oh they have Heinken here at the bar! Shall I...."

I had to tell him off, but he said "One drinkie doesn't hurt!"

Still he didn't, because I'm that amazing I convinced him. A drunk Mad Hatter wouldn't have been something the world necessarily needed:roftl:

I hope he had tea instead. :naughty:

I don't drink, so I won't be getting drunk cos I'm a good girl, I am :biggrin2:

I hope he had tea instead. :naughty:

I don't drink, so I won't be getting drunk cos I'm a good girl, I am :biggrin2:

Nah basically we were parched until Jimmy gave Freddie his water bottle on stage and I stole it from Freddie and Babz stole it from me:roftl:

Freddie, gig day is a DEFINITE no no.

Remember Newcastle?

Pffffft. Lightweight.

Caroline, you have to come, I don't CARE how you do it, you have to be at this show, and that's a fact.

Freddie, gig day is a DEFINITE no no.

Remember Newcastle?

Pffffft. Lightweight.

Caroline, you have to come, I don't CARE how you do it, you have to be at this show, and that's a fact.

:sneaky2::aah:

We're delighted to announce that X Factor star Diana Vickers has been confirmed as the latest big name to join the Eden Sessions line up this year. The solo star reached Number 1 in the charts with both her debut album 'Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree' and recent single 'Once'.

Diana will be performing along with Mika on Sunday 27 June.

Children and families are especially welcome to the gig. With extra bands, entertainers including DC Fontana, Under the Driftwood Tree, Grey Dog, Ambassadors of Sorrow and Lost Pioneers it will have a festival feel in the day time and there will be lots of activities to entertain people of all ages in the run-up to the main event.

Diana Vickers joins a fantastic Sessions line-up for 2010, which also features Vampire Weekend and Broken Bells (24 June), Jack Johnson and Mojave 3 (26 June - sold out), Doves and Mumford & Sons (2 July - sold out), a dance extravaganza with Calvin Harris, Annie Mac, Zero 7 DJ Set and Audio Bullys (3 July), our biggest ever Comedy Session headlined by Al Murray with Greg Davies, Craig Campbell, Rob Deering & Tom Deacon (9 July) and Paolo Nutini and Martha Wainwright (13 July - sold out and 14 July - selling fast).

Tickets for the Mika gig have almost sold-out and we expect this exciting addition to the bill to create strong demand for the few remaining tickets. Book online at the Eden Sessions website or call the box office on 01726 811972.

Can I say I am beginning to go right off this event now - I was hoping for a lovely open-air gig with Mika and lots of MFCers - not a mini festival :sad:

Ohh silver .. yeh .. well I suppose you can wander and take in the sights and sounds the come just see Mika .. but I guess you will be back of it all.

At festivals I like wandering around , chill out , take it all in .. guess I will be qing from 4 am at this one though to be front:aah:

Ohh silver .. yeh .. well I suppose you can wander and take in the sights and sounds the come just see Mika .. but I guess you will be back of it all.

At festivals I like wandering around , chill out , take it all in .. guess I will be qing from 4 am at this one though to be front:aah:

You'll have to take the spot behind me then. I'm getting there at 3am. :biggrin2:

Archived