MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So basically, when we get off the plane on Saturday at 3pm, we should just head for Eden and Q.

Best cancel first night in b&b and pack sleeping bags.:roftl:

You are DEFINITELY getting the hang of this.

I can't wait. Will they have those people there that do temporary tattoos? I had one done at V last year. :aah:

Can I say I am beginning to go right off this event now - I was hoping for a lovely open-air gig with Mika and lots of MFCers - not a mini festival :sad:

Dudette, tis only two performers performing that evening - Diana Vickers and Mika - just like any other gig :naughty: There was always going to be a support act, it was just never announced.

Dudette, tis only two performers performing that evening - Diana Vickers and Mika - just like any other gig :naughty: There was always going to be a support act, it was just never announced.

There are gonna be bands on throughout the day, I think that's what Silver's not looking forward to. But if there's stuff happening throughout the day, we can head straight to front row, set up camp, wander round the festivities, watch the bands, have a chinwag and just generally have a nice day in the sun.

I MAY bring my earplugs though, for the X factor bint. Depends on if she's really loud when her voice cracks, I can't be doing with screeching every five seconds.

There are gonna be bands on throughout the day, I think that's what Silver's not looking forward to. But if there's stuff happening throughout the day, we can head straight to front row, set up camp, wander round the festivities, watch the bands, have a chinwag and just generally have a nice day in the sun.

I MAY bring my earplugs though, for the X factor bint. Depends on if she's really loud when her voice cracks, I can't be doing with screeching every five seconds.

I like Diana Vickers :aah: Pfft ... This Mika man addles your brain :teehee:

Are there? ..........Oh.

Do you know if the other bands will play the main stage or will it just be Mika and 'yer wan' with the others on a different stage?

I like Diana Vickers :aah: Pfft ... This Mika man addles your brain :teehee:

He can addle me anytime he likes. :mf_rosetinted:

Are there? ..........Oh.

Yeah, if you go back a few pages Fred put up a press release. It all sounds mega fun.

Do you know if the other bands will play the main stage or will it just be Mika and 'yer wan' with the others on a different stage?

I have no idea, I imagine there's only one stage and it's just to fill the day and promote some smaller acts. The real stuff doesn't start until the evening but they might as well use the stage and that during the day.

Oh yeah, just remembered - I'm ordering shirts on Friday, so if there's anyone else about who wants one, make sure you PM me before midday on Friday. I would say Thursday night, but midday Friday is the same thing to me. :naughty:

Oh yeah, just remembered - I'm ordering shirts on Friday, so if there's anyone else about who wants one, make sure you PM me before midday on Friday. I would say Thursday night, but midday Friday is the same thing to me. :naughty:

How much are they ... I'm still trying to work out if I can afford one now or ... not ... :(

How much are they ... I'm still trying to work out if I can afford one now or ... not ... :(

Ah, it was gonna be a surprise, but seeing as you asked, I'd best tell you not to worry, we've got it covered. :wink2:

Ah, it was gonna be a surprise, but seeing as you asked, I'd best tell you not to worry, we've got it covered. :wink2:

:blink: What ... oh ... I don't know what to say :tears::aah: Thank you ... I shall buy you a drink ... I don't drink ... you'll have to get drunk on my behalf ... :naughty:

:blink: What ... oh ... I don't know what to say :tears::aah: Thank you ... I shall buy you a drink ... I don't drink ... you'll have to get drunk on my behalf ... :naughty:

You don't have to say anything, you don't have to buy any drinks - MikaMad and I had the same idea so don't worry about a thing, it's all covered.

Although it would be mega amazing helpful if you could let me know your deets, just to make sure everything I've got (text colour, size, etc) is correct. :thumb_yello:

You don't have to say anything, you don't have to buy any drinks - MikaMad and I had the same idea so don't worry about a thing, it's all covered.

Although it would be mega amazing helpful if you could let me know your deets, just to make sure everything I've got (text colour, size, etc) is correct. :thumb_yello:

Size ... whatever is biggest ... I like them loose .. Text colour .. can I have lilac if they have it

Size ... whatever is biggest ... I like them loose .. Text colour .. can I have lilac if they have it

Okay! Will do!

And actually everyone, scratch what I said about ordering Friday, they seem to have 50% off today so I'm gonna do it all tonight. I don't think there's anyone else who's been on in the last few days who isn't on my list so I think I've got all the orders I was gonna get.

As this seems to have turned into an all dayer now, I should say, if it's anything like Bestival last year, that we should get there early, as when I got to the stage at Bestie about 1pm, the front row was already full of kids waiting to see Mika come on at 4.30!

Usually you can work your way along after each act, where people go off, but the whole front row were there for him, and didn't leave til after he had been on!

So I thought I should just warn you:thumb_yello:

Caroline, you have to come, I don't CARE how you do it, you have to be at this show, and that's a fact.

Tell me about it, I really need the break but can't find anywhere to sleep :(

Need a bit of Mika magic in my life right now :)

Can you please show me the picture of the Eden shirt? :biggrin2:

I didn't really follow the thread :teehee:

My dad and I are really trying to go, so I would love to have/make an Eden shirt too :thumb_yello:

The link to the design is on the first page, but somebody (Mika Rules? I can't remember, sorry!) posted the front and back designs of the one they did a few pages back. :thumb_yello:

Tell me about it, I really need the break but can't find anywhere to sleep :(

Need a bit of Mika magic in my life right now :)

Shame it's not a travelodge, we could well sneak you in if it was. Pffft. Is everywhere sold out now?

And while we're waiting for Mika Magic to rear its curly head, here's something to keep us going.

yumnt.jpg

Archived