MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

The link to the design is on the first page, but somebody (Mika Rules? I can't remember, sorry!) posted the front and back designs of the one they did a few pages back. :thumb_yello:

Shame it's not a travelodge, we could well sneak you in if it was. Pffft. Is everywhere sold out now?

And while we're waiting for Mika Magic to rear its curly head, here's something to keep us going.

yumnt.jpg

Did he do that in Amsterdam by the way ... I don't even bloody remember :lmfao: How can I not remember that ... ok ... I know why ... but light banter will do for now :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He got a little bit naked, nothing spectacular. You'll have seen better before, hahaha. :aah:

Glasgow was better ... though .. I probably shouldn't mention that to you ... as you missed it :teehee:

Did he do that in Amsterdam by the way ... I don't even bloody remember :lmfao: How can I not remember that ... ok ... I know why ... but light banter will do for now :blush-anim-cl:

AMSTERDAM!:wub2:

P1030471.jpg

Glasgow was better ... though .. I probably shouldn't mention that to you ... as you missed it :teehee:

He made up for it when I was at the side of the stage in Vienna - took his shirt off as he was striding purposefully in my direction. Shame he went to John who was behind me to give him his shirt, but still, immensely enjoyable nonetheless.

You can talk about Glasgow as much as you like. :biggrin2:

Oh yeah, just remembered - I'm ordering shirts on Friday, so if there's anyone else about who wants one, make sure you PM me before midday on Friday. I would say Thursday night, but midday Friday is the same thing to me. :naughty:

Make sure mine says: Mika's free b*tch, baby:mf_rosetinted:

Forget the official...he knows he's got me:mf_rosetinted:

Make sure mine says: Mika's free b*tch, baby:mf_rosetinted:

Forget the official...he knows he's got me:mf_rosetinted:

Free? I thought it was Freak! Aaaah you're confuse-a-matronning me!

I still think Glasgow was one of the best gigs I went too ... :wub2: Followed by the second Hammy gig ... followed by Newcastle, Bristol :wub2:

Aaaah 2nd Hammersmith was great. Although the 1st was pretty damn good too, private M&G plus My Interpretation. LOVELY. :biggrin2:

Newcastle was amazing. The crowd was rocking to Erik Hassle as much as they'd bee rocking for Mika at previous gigs. When Mika came on it was manicccc.

Aaaah 2nd Hammersmith was great. Although the 1st was pretty damn good too, private M&G plus My Interpretation. LOVELY. :biggrin2:

Newcastle was amazing. The crowd was rocking to Erik Hassle as much as they'd bee rocking for Mika at previous gigs. When Mika came on it was manicccc.

I forgot about the M&G at the other Hammy gig ... :lmfao: Ummmm .. yep .. that one too then :wub2:

Slightly off topic, but I went into Ryde on Saturday to "Embroider Me" which is this shop that does shirt printing, and they took the order etc. Then on Monday we got a call to say it was ready! :aah: YAY! I can't go to pick it up until the weekend so humph, but still, i'm so excited :aah:

39 DAYS GUYS!!!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

He made up for it when I was at the side of the stage in Vienna - took his shirt off as he was striding purposefully in my direction. Shame he went to John who was behind me to give him his shirt, but still, immensely enjoyable nonetheless.

You can talk about Glasgow as much as you like. :biggrin2:

John's got the best job in the world:mf_rosetinted:

YEASH FREAK! Sorry I was still in my Gaga mode:roftl:

IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH WASN"T IT?:shocked:

Well yeah, but I'm waaaay nutty so what's worth it to me isn't to a lot of other people. :teehee:

John's got the best job in the world:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah and he well doesn't appreciate the fact. PSSHT.

Tees ordered, will be collecting money on the day so don't worry about anything now...I'll put pics up when they arrive and...that's about it!

Gosh you're great. Are you sure you don't want money now?

How much were they?

Gosh you're great. Are you sure you don't want money now?

How much were they?

Yeah, it'll all get too complicated if people give money now, so we'll sort it out on the day. And there shirts are £6.85 each. =]

Archived