MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Oh yeah almost forgot:roftl:

Well, looks like a lot of sun this week, Rain the next so I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you:aah:

Aw sh*t. Do I need to wear my boots then? Sandals out of the question?

Might stick with jeggings and tunic though, just bring a jacket.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw sh*t. Do I need to wear my boots then? Sandals out of the question?

Might stick with jeggings and tunic though, just bring a jacket.

Ah well, dunno yet, weather here can change within a second so yeah:naughty:

Ah well, dunno yet, weather here can change within a second so yeah:naughty:

Ok, well I'll keep an eye on it - I don't really need to decide until the day I leave but still, nice to have an idea.

And your sig = megalolz btw.

Ok, well I'll keep an eye on it - I don't really need to decide until the day I leave but still, nice to have an idea.

And your sig = megalolz btw.

Been like that for quite a while:roftl:

There better not be gnats there, by the way, or there will be a battle! I was in a field yesterday for 2 hours max and I have 37 gnat bites altogether!

Well maybe you shouldn't be so edible, should you?

I won't stop being delicious! I mean, if gnats like me...maybe...just maybe Mika does as well! :woot_jump:

:mf_rosetinted:(not really...)

Oh I'm sure he'll want to bite you...with all your big red lumps and itchiness. That's his massive turn on you know.

Oh I'm sure he'll want to bite you...with all your big red lumps and itchiness. That's his massive turn on you know.

well im sure my gnat bites would have gone down by then, we do have 5 weeks and 3 days to go lol :aah: but he likes short people...

well im sure my gnat bites would have gone down by then, we do have 5 weeks and 3 days to go lol :aah: but he likes short people...

Yeah but no doubt you'll get plenty that night...

And yeah, short, but there's a limit on these things, you know Caz. And almost EVERYONE is short to him. Doesn't narrow things down by much. :aah:

LOL his basic criteria is <6'4'' and that's it. :roftl:

Yeah but no doubt you'll get plenty that night...

And yeah, short, but there's a limit on these things, you know Caz. And almost EVERYONE is short to him. Doesn't narrow things down by much. :aah:

LOL his basic criteria is <6'4'' and that's it. :roftl:

well...obviously...the shorter the person the better...BLATES...so...I stand a better chance than ANYONE! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes. Short people. The type of people Mika like. :teehee:

I have a pretty big bust as well, as it goes.

LOOOOOOL I'd love to see him hook up with a PROPER little person. That'd be the greatest thing ever. I think I'd have to high five him purely comedic value.

LOOOOOOL I'd love to see him hook up with a PROPER little person. That'd be the greatest thing ever. I think I'd have to high five him purely comedic value.

What's so funny about him hooking up with a shorty?:wink2:

What's so funny about him hooking up with a shorty?:wink2:

No I mean actual dwarf. Like, mini me size. I wanna see them walking down the street holding hands...if they can reach.

No I mean actual dwarf. Like, mini me size. I wanna see them walking down the street holding hands...if they can reach.

Impossible ... little person would have to wear stilits just to hold hands ... impractical somewhat .... :naughty:

LMAO an actual midget with a DD chest. Hah! Her chest size would be bigger than her actual figure...

Archived