MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impossible ... little person would have to wear stilits just to hold hands ... impractical somewhat .... :naughty:

LOL but perhaps practical in other ways.

[/filth]

LMAO an actual midget with a DD chest. Hah! Her chest size would be bigger than her actual figure...

Now that I would definitely pay to see.

Thankfully, I think he's got better taste than that:aah:

Meh, maybe now, but I bet he's been out with some proper dogs in his time. Teenage desperation + alcohol does NOT lead to a happy morning.

I like the wristbands - glow in the dark ones would be great, it will be dark by the time he is on.

But how about they just say Mika - Eden 2010?

I like the wristbands - glow in the dark ones would be great, it will be dark by the time he is on.

I suppose if we keep it as a staple phrase we can order a batch, get a discount and then hand out any spares to anyone else in the front row so we're all glowing for him. :biggrin2:

I suppose if we keep it as a staple phrase we can order a batch, get a discount and then hand out any spares to anyone else in the front row so we're all glowing for him. :biggrin2:

Yes, that's what I was thinking :naughty:

I was thinking purple until I saw the glow ones.

Just realised what you said :roftl:

I was torn between the glowing ones, and the sky blue ones:wub2:

Yes, that's what I was thinking :naughty:

I was thinking purple until I saw the glow ones.

Yeah I was thinking purple too and then I saw the glow in the dark ones and was like 'ooooh, swish!'

Just realised what you said :roftl:

Hahah what's so funny about that? Our lot probably won't fill up the ENTIRE front row.

I was torn between the glowing ones, and the sky blue ones:wub2:

I think glowing ones. He'll see them then! And he'll smile. And we'll go AAAAAW. Like we always do whenever he pulls any sort of facial expression.

You'd have to get some in each size, and the maximum phrase you can have is 20 characters long.

I don't mind sorting out the ordering if we agree on what we want.

Yeah I was thinking purple too and then I saw the glow in the dark ones and was like 'ooooh, swish!'

Hahah what's so funny about that? Our lot probably won't fill up the ENTIRE front row.

I think glowing ones. He'll see them then! And he'll smile. And we'll go AAAAAW. Like we always do whenever he pulls any sort of facial expression.

Yes, Dr John in Newcastle springs to mind!:roftl:

There is of course no guarantee that we will be on the front row :mf_rosetinted:

You'd have to get some in each size, and the maximum phrase you can have is 20 characters long.

I don't mind sorting out the ordering if we agree on what we want.

Yeah I think 'Mika - Eden 2010' would be find. And it's within the character limit.

Yes, Dr John in Newcastle springs to mind!:roftl:

You and that bloody leer...

There is of course no guarantee that we will be on the front row :mf_rosetinted:

...I will, I'm gonna go in on the Saturday and hide out at the front of the stage all night. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I think 'Mika - Eden 2010' would be find. And it's within the character limit.

You and that bloody leer...

...I will, I'm gonna go in on the Saturday and hide out at the front of the stage all night. :mf_rosetinted:

No, this time it wasn't the leer, when we all went "Awwww", he looked up with a huge grin on his face, still make me gooey every time I see the video:wub2::naughty:

No, this time it wasn't the leer, when we all went "Awwww", he looked up with a huge grin on his face, still make me gooey every time I see the video:wub2::naughty:

You have no idea how long I just spent searching through unlabelled videos for that.

You have no idea how long I just spent searching through unlabelled videos for that.

Did you find it?

It was one of Laurels:thumb_yello:

Yeah but I only noticed today. Would you like me to check your sig on a daily basis for any changes? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Preferably yes:mf_rosetinted:

He wants people though Caz, not Hobbits!

:naughty:

*chuckles*:aah:

LMAO an actual midget with a DD chest. Hah! Her chest size would be bigger than her actual figure...

Why her? Could be a he?:mf_rosetinted:

Yeasssh I love to glow for Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Im back..again, i officially hate computers :naughty:

what have i missed (in a nutshell lol)

We're going to have glowing wristbands too, now:thumb_yello:

Finally booked my train home from Eden, 50 squid to get there,

and 75 to get home ffs why?

I spose cos it's a business day when you go back so it's likely to be busier?

Archived