MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What wristbands are you on about ... Have I missed something :aah:

Don't think you've missed much. I just noticed, reading back, that all of a sudden we're having glow in the dark wristbands for the gig. Sounds good to me and I'll just go with the flow!!:thumb_yello:

What wristbands are you on about ... Have I missed something :aah:

Glow in the dark wristbands - they will just say "Mika - Eden 2010" *- come in two sizes

Small 180 mm (for children/small adults, they say)

Medium 200 mm

I will order some in each size and we will dish out on day

* unless someone comes up with something better - these won't be just for MFCers though

Glow in the dark wristbands - they will just say "Mika - Eden 2010" *- come in two sizes

Small 180 mm (for children/small adults, they say)

Medium 200 mm

I will order some in each size and we will dish out on day

* unless someone comes up with something better - these won't be just for MFCers though

OOh ... can I have a medium one ... how much are they ... you're a star :wub2:

Silver you are a superstar. :biggrin2:

I just bought a nice floral hair accessory that I'm gonna wear on the day. :biggrin2: Aaaah if the weather's anything like it is today then we're gonna have the best time EVAH.

How much are the wristbands gonna be and are we paying for them on the day?

1 medium for me please, I'll ask MIKA rules if her and her mum want them too.

Before the wristbands were suggested I was going to ask if anyone wanted a glow necklace from a shop near me, they're £1.50. Its small pieces of different coloured glowstick, I wore one to Bristol, It got me eye contact from Mika!!:biggrin2: I can still get some if anyone wants one. :thumb_yello:

Medium for me Silver:thumb_yello:

I'd like some help.

I want to get something to wear for the Saturday night, and have seen several things I'd like to get, but only want to get 1 item for now.

The items are: A really cute turquoise penguin t shirt,

A striped sailor t shirt, like Mika wears,

A lovely turquoise summer dress, with lovely

swirly pattens on it.

What do you think?

I'd like some help.

I want to get something to wear for the Saturday night, and have seen several things I'd like to get, but only want to get 1 item for now.

swirly pattens on it.

What do you think?

Not gonna be there but Penguin top!!

And MIKA rules would like a medium wristband too :thumb_yello:

I'd like some help.

swirly pattens on it.

What do you think?

Penguin top! Definitely! No question! Penguin! Penguin! Penguin!

I would SO love it if M walked in for a quiet drink and then saw you wearing a penguin shirt. I would die. But first I'd take a picture of his reaction. :biggrin2:

Penguin top! Definitely! No question! Penguin! Penguin! Penguin!

I would SO love it if M walked in for a quiet drink and then saw you wearing a penguin shirt. I would die. But first I'd take a picture of his reaction. :biggrin2:

The amount of noise we'll be making, he'd think twice about coming in there:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So 2 for the Penguin shirt so far.

The amount of noise we'll be making, he'd think twice about coming in there:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So 2 for the Penguin shirt so far.

He might just wander in - let's face it, there ARE only 2 pubs in the village and as IF he can resist a burger and beer for £5!

He might just wander in - let's face it, there ARE only 2 pubs in the village and as IF he can resist a burger and beer for £5!

We can dream:naughty:

Hello :biggrin2: Haven't been in here for ages.:blush-anim-cl:

Please could I have a medium Wristband Silver. Thank you .:biggrin2:

Rose................penguin top would be great. As for blue and white stripey tops......I am obsessed by them...always have been. I think I currently have eleven in my wardrobe. In Nice, Mika commented on me wearing one............but I thought 'I ALWAYS wear them, not just when I am in Nice:roftl:'. Nice though. Oh for goodness sake......why is it that if you write the word 'nice' with a capital letter it looks the same as the place 'Nice' and in paragraphs like this one gets very confusing! :shocked:

Hello :biggrin2: Haven't been in here for ages.:blush-anim-cl:

Please could I have a medium Wristband Silver. Thank you .:biggrin2:

Rose................penguin top would be great. As for blue and white stripey tops......I am obsessed by them...always have been. I think I currently have eleven in my wardrobe. In Nice, Mika commented on me wearing one............but I thought 'I ALWAYS wear them, not just when I am in Nice:roftl:'. Nice though. Oh for goodness sake......why is it that if you write the word 'nice' with a capital letter it looks the same as the place 'Nice' and in paragraphs like this one gets very confusing! :shocked:

Is it nice in Nice?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry, couldn't resist!:naughty:

I won't be getting it until the day before I go, so still open to suggestions:thumb_yello:

Is it nice in Nice?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry, couldn't resist!:naughty:

I won't be getting it until the day before I go, so still open to suggestions:thumb_yello:

'If I had a pound for the number................' I am sure you can fill in the rest of the sentence :naughty: But yes it is :wink2: Well, it was that night anyway!:wink2:

We shall await to be surprised then :biggrin2:

'If I had a pound for the number................' I am sure you can fill in the rest of the sentence :naughty: But yes it is :wink2: Well, it was that night anyway!:wink2:

We shall await to be surprised then :biggrin2:

I thought with St Austell being on the coast people might go for the sailor t shirt, but it seems everyones obsessed with the penguin!:naughty:

I thought with St Austell being on the coast people might go for the sailor t shirt, but it seems everyones obsessed with the penguin!:naughty:

Anyone can (and do) wear sailor shirts. I guess, in theory anyone could wear a penguin shirt - but it is less likely :naughty:

Suppose it would be a shock if we all turned up in penguin shirts of course :wink2:

Archived