MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In hindsight, I wish I had, but me not being very bright in moments like that, said he couldn't have it!:aah:

Moments like that don't come very often. I think you missed yours.:blink:

I'd be exactly the same, in fact, I wouldn't have said anything at all I would just freeze.

Moments like that don't come very often. I think you missed yours.:blink:

I'd be exactly the same, in fact, I wouldn't have said anything at all I would just freeze.

Story of my life that!:naughty:

Rose, I'm another one voting for the penguin Tshirt.:biggrin2:

Silver, please may I buy a small wristband? It says child/small adult is 18cm, but I've just measured my wrist and even though I'm tall, my wrist is less than 16cm!:shocked:

Rose, I'm another one voting for the penguin Tshirt.:biggrin2:

Silver, please may I buy a small wristband? It says child/small adult is 18cm, but I've just measured my wrist and even though I'm tall, my wrist is less than 16cm!:shocked:

I'll reserve a small one for you :thumb_yello:

Whats the wrist band thingies?:blink:

Ohh 5 weeks .. :wub2:

Remember what Buttons showed us in Dammy?

Well you can get glow in the dark ones, so Silvers getting a batch made up, you need to give her your wrist size:thumb_yello:

Did you read back and see my mini poll about what I should wear on the Saturday?

I'm sure I know what you'll answer anyway!:naughty:

Well I guess we can't know. Anyway, he only lived in Lebanon a short time, so I wonder how emotionally attached he can be to that place either. Again I can't know, but sometimes he talks the kind of **** he thinks people want to hear doesn't he?

I think with his mum being Lebanese and having such a large extended family from there it won't matter that he only lived there for a year he will feel emotionally attached, the Lebanese people have a way of doing that to you, trust me :)

A gig at Baalbeck will be spectacular too, its an amazing place but it will be verrrry hot too!

"5 weeks, can hardly wait.

The only thing is it's straight after his Lebanon gig, and I worry that it won't be as immense for him"

Don't worry Rose, Eden will be amazing too, just look at all the fabby freaks who will be there , so wish I could join you, have fun :)

Remember what Buttons showed us in Dammy?

Well you can get glow in the dark ones, so Silvers getting a batch made up, you need to give her your wrist size:thumb_yello:

Did you read back and see my mini poll about what I should wear on the Saturday?

I'm sure I know what you'll answer anyway!:naughty:

I think with his mum being Lebanese and having such a large extended family from there it won't matter that he only lived there for a year he will feel emotionally attached, the Lebanese people have a way of doing that to you, trust me :)

A gig at Baalbeck will be spectacular too, its an amazing place but it will be verrrry hot too!

"5 weeks, can hardly wait.

The only thing is it's straight after his Lebanon gig, and I worry that it won't be as immense for him"

Don't worry Rose, Eden will be amazing too, just look at all the fabby freaks who will be there , so wish I could join you, have fun :)

No way are you coming dressed as a penguin ! just about the longest day of the year , could be roasting and your in a cotton penguin suit .. and hungover

:aah:

Anybody fancy putting me up for the night, I just saw flights for €6!

:D

Since your flight is so cheap are you gonna get a Freak tee and wristband? :biggrin2:

btw that's a no on the accommodation front from me, I'm coming down sunday morning and leaving straight after the gig so I can sleep before my science exams the next morning

No way are you coming dressed as a penguin ! just about the longest day of the year , could be roasting and your in a cotton penguin suit .. and hungover

The longest day of the year is June 21st. I know because it's my cousin's birthday that day lol.

I saw the nicest dress in Republic today...cream, but had multicoloured flowers on it in vertical lines....SO...pretty...the problem? It had a triangular upper half and my chest is too big :sneaky2:

Pfft. Oh well...I do actually have about 3 summer dresses anyway...:aah:

OMG :aah:

The Eden Project was on the BBC news (because The Queen went or something) and I said to my mum "Oh! I'm going to that!" and she went "What? I don't know anything about it." So I exclaimed "YES YOU DO, I TOLD YOU." And she was all like "I don't think you'll like it there. Actually, I wouldn't like it there cos there might be birds inside." And I went (screw this, it's easier in script mode.)

Me: What?! It's gonna be outside...

Mum: No, it's inside! Grandad's been there!

Me: Oh! I know there are domes there with things in them but the stage is outside.

Mum: ...What?

Me: The stage!

Mum: Oh! Who are you going with?

Me: Fan Club people!

Mum: Have you booked a hotel and everything?

Me: OMGYES :aah:

Mum: Oh I thought you just going there to...see it.

Me: Mum I don't even like Gardening, why would I go to a flower show?

Mum: I don't know. Who's gonna be there?

Me: MIKA!

Mum: Oh! Mika's gonna be there! Aww. *walks off*

My mum has gone through some severe changes :aah: 2 years ago she'd have said I wouldn't have been able to go :roftl: Now the slightest mention of Mika and she goes all soft and fangurls :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I reckon that autograph I got her at Little Noise worked wonders :naughty::teehee:

I've just come for a moan because Mr Mika Mad isn't being very helpful with my arrangements for Eden.

I thought that it would be really nice for us to go to Cornwall with the kids on the Friday evening and have Saturday together as a family. I would then go to Eden on Sunday and we could drive back early Monday morning so that the kids only missed half a day of school.

He says that he doesn't want them to miss half a day of school, even though they'll miss out on 2 days on Cornwall if they don't go! He won't agree to leaving mega-early on the Monday morning and getting back by 9am (because the kids would be tired).

I think he just doesn't like be arranging family life around Mika, but this time the kids would benefit too.

We are at stalemate with this because neither of us will give in and I haven't dared to tell him yet that on the Saturday of that weekend it our daughter's orchestra summer prom that she's supposed to be playing in.

Bugger, bugger, bugger.

Sorry for the moan, I just had to get it out of my system.

I've just come for a moan because Mr Mika Mad isn't being very helpful with my arrangements for Eden.

I thought that it would be really nice for us to go to Cornwall with the kids on the Friday evening and have Saturday together as a family. I would then go to Eden on Sunday and we could drive back early Monday morning so that the kids only missed half a day of school.

He says that he doesn't want them to miss half a day of school, even though they'll miss out on 2 days on Cornwall if they don't go! He won't agree to leaving mega-early on the Monday morning and getting back by 9am (because the kids would be tired).

I think he just doesn't like be arranging family life around Mika, but this time the kids would benefit too.

We are at stalemate with this because neither of us will give in and I haven't dared to tell him yet that on the Saturday of that weekend it our daughter's orchestra summer prom that she's supposed to be playing in.

Bugger, bugger, bugger.

Sorry for the moan, I just had to get it out of my system.

As a mum you are expected to put so much of your own life and interests aside for your family.

Surely they wouldn't miss much at school as it will be coming near the end of term. My niece will be missing 2 days.

Is going by yourself an option?

Wristbands ordered - hopefully I've ordered enough :naughty:

crap I wanted one, guess avoiding this place like the plauge has its pitfalls, oh well it doesnt matter, no big deal, it's only another gig, (cant seem to get excited these days about gigs).

PS. Lauren can you PM or txt me the postcode etc to the B&B we are sharing.

It's a penguin t shirt, and it's for the Saturday night!

Keep up Fred!:naughty:

Archived