MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wristbands? :shocked: Wow! Do we all get one' date=' or was it just for people who said they wanted one? Yeah, I haven't been here for a loooong time :boxed:[/quote']

Should be enough for everyone on the RSVP list (and some spares)

Should be enough for everyone on the RSVP list (and some spares)

oh thank goodness, lets hope the weather is good this time too. x PS my wrist is 170mm so not sure what size I will need to get over my hand.

crap I wanted one, guess avoiding this place like the plauge has its pitfalls, oh well it doesnt matter, no big deal, it's only another gig, (cant seem to get excited these days about gigs).

PS. Lauren can you PM or txt me the postcode etc to the B&B we are sharing.

..........*looks around*

Who's this Lauren you're sharing with? I thought you were sharing with me?

The link for Cherry Eden is here: http://www.cherryedenhouse.co.uk/

That'll tell you everything you want to know.

Giving up on Eden, sadly.

It wouldn't work out at all. I would need to get from Bristol from Eden after the gig as I have an early flight :(

AWWWWWWWWWWWW that's a shame. But sometimes it just does'nt work out does it :no:

Tell me about it :(

I know, I blame it on MIKA for being so talented and making me want to go to every gig haha

Good plan. I blame most things on Mika :thumb_yello:

Is a bed for the night stopping you , is that it?

Man wished I had space for you . :boxed:

The thing is , its a popular place anyways , but with the Eden thing just EVEN more popular

I wouldn't have a way to get to Bristol airport so early to catch my plane :plane:

T shirts have been delivered! Will sort pics out as soon as I've finished watching Stephen Fry imparting his great wisdom.

Can't wait!

Do they look good?

Can't wait!

Do they look good?

Yeah they look fine...they're fekking huge though. I think I'm gonna have to re-order Mika's cos he'll be drowning in it. I think it'd be too big for my brother and he's even bigger than Mika, so definitely drop it a size down.

Yeah they look fine...they're fekking huge though. I think I'm gonna have to re-order Mika's cos he'll be drowning in it. I think it'd be too big for my brother and he's even bigger than Mika, so definitely drop it a size down.

What size did you order for him?

Better too big than too small:thumb_yello:

Archived