MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I'll probably bring both with me and measure him up before I hand whichever one over. :biggrin2:

You should bring it to Pinkpop, ask him to try it on:roftl:

Hahah yeah. Pssht.

Pictures!!

These are just the ones that are a little different (except Freddie's, his is the basic layout one).

P1030710.jpg

P1030709.jpg

P1030708.jpg

P1030707.jpg

P1030706.jpg

Laurel, the lilac turned out more pink than anything else, hope that's ok.

Hahah yeah. Pssht.

Pictures!!

These are just the ones that are a little different (except Freddie's, his is the basic layout one).

P1030710.jpg

P1030709.jpg

P1030708.jpg

P1030707.jpg

P1030706.jpg

It's fine ... thank you so much ... you even remembered my silly bit of writing at the bottom ... I'd completely forgotten about that :lmfao:

Hahah yeah. Pssht.

Pictures!!

P1030710.jpg

P1030709.jpg

P1030708.jpg

P1030707.jpg

P1030706.jpg

Love mine, thank you:wub2:

..........*looks around*

Who's this Lauren you're sharing with? I thought you were sharing with me?

The link for Cherry Eden is here: http://www.cherryedenhouse.co.uk/

That'll tell you everything you want to know.

Oops too many variants of Laura/lauren/Laurel.....and I know at least one of each with that name even on MFC pffft! oh well no one died :wink2::teehee: just call me Bert instead of old bag or summit next time you see me :roftl:

The T shirts look great Jazzy!:thumb_yello:

I've managed to persuade Mr Mika Mad to let the kids have the Monday off school so that we can have a family weekend in Cornwall after all. I'm so relieved because I was going to go to Eden anyway, (even thought I hate motorway driving) and that would have made him even more grumpy!

I'll do all the crab lining and rock pooling stuff with them on the Saturday and pootle my way over to Eden on the Sunday afternoon. Perfect!:biggrin2:

I've managed to persuade Mr Mika Mad to let the kids have the Monday off school so that we can have a family weekend in Cornwall after all. I'm so relieved because I was going to go to Eden anyway, (even thought I hate motorway driving) and that would have made him even more grumpy!

I'll do all the crab lining and rock pooling stuff with them on the Saturday and pootle my way over to Eden on the Sunday afternoon. Perfect!:biggrin2:

I love rock pooling :naughty:

But I won't get to Cornwall until late on Saturday :sad:

YAY!!!

Glad you've got it sorted out, would have been a shame to miss it.

YAY!!!

Glad you've got it sorted out, would have been a shame to miss it.

Missing it was never an option!:wink2:

I was dreading the guilt trip and the aggro if I came alone, but in the end I just had to stress how unfair it would be to deprive the kids of 3 days in Cornwall just for the sake of one day in school.

Missing it was never an option!:wink2:

I was dreading the guilt trip and the aggro if I came alone, but in the end I just had to stress how unfair it would be to deprive the kids of 3 days in Cornwall just for the sake of one day in school.

Well it is kind of an educational trip:wink2:

Guess what? I'm in Cornwall now :biggrin2: Perranporth to be exact.

But I've been thinking constantly how in just under a month I'll be back here in Cornwall with all you guys, having an amazing time at the gig! :aah::aah::aah:

I can't wait! I know I've asked already, but will we actually be meeting him? Coz I know we have a shirt to give him...but was wondering if I should go ahead with making the gift I was going to do for him so I can give it to him?

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

But I've been thinking constantly how in just under a month I'll be back here in Cornwall with all you guys' date=' having an amazing time at the gig! :aah::aah::aah:

I can't wait! I know I've asked already, but will we actually be meeting him? Coz I know we have a shirt to give him...but was wondering if I should go ahead with making the gift I was going to do for him so I can give it to him?

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:[/quote']

Only down the road from my friend, she lives in Zelah!

But I've been thinking constantly how in just under a month I'll be back here in Cornwall with all you guys' date=' having an amazing time at the gig! :aah::aah::aah:

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:[/quote']

No one can tell you for certain if Mika will come out to sign things for fans, but he often does. I'd take the chance on making the gift though.

Yehhhh phew good news!

Answer your texts once in a blue moon will ya!:aah:

Would've liked to go to that one :aah: Anyway, i'm gonna visit wonderful Cornwall cliffs and beaches one day or another :bleh:

Awwwwwww I shall have to make do with your handwritten Birthday card you lot wrote over a paella :biggrin2:

The Saturday or even Sunday could be Englands last 16 group game eeekkkkkkk :aah:

Awwwwwww I shall have to make do with your handwritten Birthday card you lot wrote over a paella :biggrin2:

The Saturday or even Sunday could be Englands last 16 group game eeekkkkkkk :aah:

Aww you remembered! :flowers2: Well, next time we'll eat that paella all toguether :wink2:

Archived