MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new show starts off with an introduction by Ian McShane :blink:

So he's binned Galdalf for Lovejoy then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And is he going to be using biodegradable confetti then?:naughty:

Maybe throw orange peelings and cherry stones at us instead :roftl:

Or those biodegradable packing pellets, the ones that look like Wheetos.:naughty:

I THINK that was possibly a mistake on the journo's part...why would he switch one Ian Mc for another?

It's all about my pal Gandalf. You remember Rose? My pal Gandalf who stopped to say goodnight to me when we were hanging out backstage at Hammersmith? :aah:

I THINK that was possibly a mistake on the journo's part...why would he switch one Ian Mc for another?

It's all about my pal Gandalf. You remember Rose? My pal Gandalf who stopped to say goodnight to me when we were hanging out backstage at Hammersmith? :aah:

And you're STILL fangurling, over it!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And you're STILL fangurling, over it!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

LOOOOL I completely forgot after Mika came down and put his strong warm arm around me. I woke up the next morning and was like 'Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika OMFG I MET IAN MCKELLAN AND HE SPOKE TO ME!!!!'

LOOOOL I completely forgot after Mika came down and put his strong warm arm around me. I woke up the next morning and was like 'Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika Mika OMFG I MET IAN MCKELLAN AND HE SPOKE TO ME!!!!'

I could travel the world and that one moment would make me go Gandelff squeeellll you shall not passssss

Watta legend!

:wub2:

I could travel the world and that one moment would make me go Gandelff squeeellll you shall not passssss

Watta legend!

:wub2:

I played it cool (what else d'you expect?) and was pretty calm about it, and then he left, and the door closed, and a couple of Mika's crew were about and I just turned to Rose and Laurel and said 'that was Ian McKellen!!' and neither of them had realised cos he was all beardy and I was just like 'that was f*cking Gandalf!!!' in my weird high pitched whisper thing that I do and the crew people had a mini LOL at me. :aah:

WOOOOW long sentence. Whatever. It's early. Can't be arsed with grammar.

I played it cool (what else d'you expect?) and was pretty calm about it, and then he left, and the door closed, and a couple of Mika's crew were about and I just turned to Rose and Laurel and said 'that was Ian McKellen!!' and neither of them had realised cos he was all beardy and I was just like 'that was f*cking Gandalf!!!' in my weird high pitched whisper thing that I do and the crew people had a mini LOL at me. :aah:

WOOOOW long sentence. Whatever. It's early. Can't be arsed with grammar.

I can't believe I missed him!!!:shocked:

When you said who it was, I felt like kicking myself REALLY hard!:naughty:

hi, Im going to get a ticket for this, anyone got room where they are staying/want lift from hampshire... im wondering whether to come alone or try and convince one of my friends to come, I also have to convince the hubster, so thought Id come her to see whats going on, just dont know whether to get one or two tickets, fell bit scared about braving it alone, havent done that for a while:blink:

hi, Im going to get a ticket for this, anyone got room where they are staying/want lift from hampshire... im wondering whether to come alone or try and convince one of my friends to come, I also have to convince the hubster, so thought Id come her to see whats going on, just dont know whether to get one or two tickets, fell bit scared about braving it alone, havent done that for a while:blink:

You will be fineeeee .. youve know most of us for yearssss!

As posted in the other thread I have a spare if you want it:thumb_yello:

Pffft Gandalf, it's all about randomly seeing Brian May at Mika's Sadler's Wells concert! Viv and Vix were shouting at me going "LOOK!!! IT'S BRIAN MAY!!!!" And I was like "what?"...and then I saw...and I was like..."OMFG?"

Archived