MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks FD I just need somewhere to stay then:blink: and a tshirt...am i too late :blush-anim-cl: I wish I could give this forum the tine it deserves:sneaky2:

Yeshhhhhh .. one post a day .. try it ....easier than you think:biggrin2:

Yeh everywhere is kinda megaaa busy for B and B ! .. and people would talk if you rocked with me anyways :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Jazzy is your girl for T shirts , hope you can make it!:thumb_yello:

I am way too obssesive to do one post a day, that is the problem :boxed: yes all busy I know!!, i wouldnt want to stay by myself anyway, way too scared for that :shocked:

Welcome to my world :aah:

Good luck! , Ill hold the ticket as long as I can , its an eticket printy thingy anyways

thanks fred, you know they're not sold out though:shocked:, so dont worry if someone else needs it :)

I will try and post once a day:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm yeh read a few reports where the natives were unhappy with mika as a choice .. more the reason for you to come:biggrin2:

Heeey! My internet's been down but I'm back! Woo! It's nearly tiiiiiime!:roftl:

So, I'm now about to order my t-shirts, to save me scrolling through all these pages, can somebody tell me what colours we are making them? What colour's the writing on the back?And are we just writing our name and freak number? I don't want to make ours different...please speak slowly,I'm naturally blonde!lol. If anyone has a photo of a tshirt, that'd be great!

We decided not to rely on the flying as the price went up abit and this volcanic ash thing, so we are spending 16 hours on a coach..yeeha! This should be interesting. I'm gonna need a drink when we get there!

hello do you have a spare bed whereever you are staying, does anyone:blink:, also if i can get a bed can I have a tshirt, how much are they, whats the chances:fangurl:

Afraid not, the b&b we're in is booked up.

Did you get a ticket?

tickets seem easy to get hold of, its just somehwere to stay that isnt so easy, and Im way to timid to stay somewhere alone, serves me right for bad planning:crybaby:

Try get the names of guesthouses where everyone is staying and contact those to see if there are any vacancies!

teresa - that's a good idea, if anyone can help please message me on here or PM:biggrin2: I think they all seem to be booked up though, maybe I could get added in on a put me up bed, some places might do that

disturbed angel - did you say 16hour bus ride btw:shocked:

teresa - that's a good idea, if anyone can help please message me on here or PM:biggrin2: I think they all seem to be booked up though, maybe I could get added in on a put me up bed, some places might do that

disturbed angel - did you say 16hour bus ride btw:shocked:

We're flying from Dublin. Staying at the Gwyndra house b&b but we have 3 in our room with a put up bed already in.

Heeey! My internet's been down but I'm back! Woo! It's nearly tiiiiiime!:roftl:

So, I'm now about to order my t-shirts, to save me scrolling through all these pages, can somebody tell me what colours we are making them? What colour's the writing on the back?And are we just writing our name and freak number? I don't want to make ours different...please speak slowly,I'm naturally blonde!lol. If anyone has a photo of a tshirt, that'd be great!

We decided not to rely on the flying as the price went up abit and this volcanic ash thing, so we are spending 16 hours on a coach..yeeha! This should be interesting. I'm gonna need a drink when we get there!

16 hour bus ride is a doddle, it's what I did to Amsterdam. Make sure you get the seat by the middle door, it's the one with the most leg room:thumb_yello:

hello do you have a spare bed whereever you are staying, does anyone:blink:, also if i can get a bed can I have a tshirt, how much are they, whats the chances:fangurl:

tickets seem easy to get hold of, its just somehwere to stay that isnt so easy, and Im way to timid to stay somewhere alone, serves me right for bad planning:crybaby:

Hello!!!!

Hi Jen, i so hope you come!!:wub2:

We can put you on our floor if needed!!

don't worry about a bed, if Ben says Yes please come!! I'll sort you out:teehee:

Why are you emailing Ben?!

Hello!!!!

Hi Jen, i so hope you come!!:wub2:

We can put you on our floor if needed!!

don't worry about a bed, if Ben says Yes please come!! I'll sort you out:teehee:

Why are you emailing Ben?!

Hey luv!

Thats ace of you! I have a spare , she has to come now!:biggrin2:

hi, Im going to get a ticket for this, anyone got room where they are staying/want lift from hampshire... im wondering whether to come alone or try and convince one of my friends to come, I also have to convince the hubster, so thought Id come her to see whats going on, just dont know whether to get one or two tickets, fell bit scared about braving it alone, havent done that for a while:blink:

Jen you will be fine!! We'll look after you!:wink2:

I've done it lots now and always meet up with everyone ...

Ill fly form Ed alone but a whole bunch of us are meeting on saturday night to eat and drink and then meet he next day ...honest you'll be fine honey!!:thumb_yello:

Hey luv!

Thats ace of you! I have a spare , she has to come now!:biggrin2:

Have you!! oh that's brill!!!:biggrin2:

JEN u are sorted love FD will take care of you:wub2:

when would you arrive??

Heloooooo i've not been here for ages!!!:teehee:

Archived