MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Going back a little bit but

hi, Im going to get a ticket for this, anyone got room where they are staying/want lift from hampshire... im wondering whether to come alone or try and convince one of my friends to come, I also have to convince the hubster, so thought Id come her to see whats going on, just dont know whether to get one or two tickets, fell bit scared about braving it alone, havent done that for a while:blink:

Someone else hailing from Hampshire :biggrin2: Whereabouts are you? I'm just outside The New Forest near Bournemouth and Salisbury.

So, I'm now about to order my t-shirts, to save me scrolling through all these pages, can somebody tell me what colours we are making them? What colour's the writing on the back?And are we just writing our name and freak number? If anyone has a photo of a tshirt, that'd be great!

Here's a pic of the writing on the tees. In case it's not obvious, I did it in purple

tee-back.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going back a little bit but

Someone else hailing from Hampshire :biggrin2: Whereabouts are you? I'm just outside The New Forest near Bournemouth and Salisbury.

Im near winchester would be driving, if i can come:blink:

Yeh well you need to pop in now man!!!

The parryyyy is starting soon~!:biggrin2:

yippee!!

FD is that you saying you have a free space for Jen????

hello ok sounding good, still not got anyhere to stay though, would be too worried if i didnt have a place..Ive facebooked you vick

We'll sort it don't worry just come!!

Laurel, Rose and Silver are you all still sharing the family room with me??

just checking :thumb_yello:

Hello!!!!

Hi Jen, i so hope you come!!:wub2:

We can put you on our floor if needed!!

don't worry about a bed, if Ben says Yes please come!! I'll sort you out:teehee:

Why are you emailing Ben?!

ben needs to get time off work to look after the kids, but he says he will:shocked:

yippee!!

Yes I am - don't give my bed away :naughty:

yippee!!

That's a yes from me too :thumb_yello:

ben needs to get time off work to look after the kids, but he says he will:shocked:

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:wub2:

HI vik, fd has a spare ticket, but not space, maybe the band B would add a put u bed

ok ..... we'll sort that out:thumb_yello:

Yes I am - don't give my bed away :naughty:

Its Jen getting all snuggly with me now? :blink:

Sorry Im full booked :biggrin2:

No worries!

no beds given away and no sleeping with FD:teehee:

speak tomorow ladies and we'll get it all worked out , i've emailed b and b re an extra!:biggrin2:

Not that I know of - but it is opposite the B&B where Vicky, Rose and I are staying.

Hello :bye:

Are you sure?

I know that you are near train station... and actually my B&B (the only one with avalaibility last few weeks) is in opposite of Travelodge (more far from train station) :blink:

:bye:

Are you sure?

I know that you are near train station... and actually my B&B (the only one with avalaibility last few weeks) is in opposite of Travelodge (more far from train station) :blink:

I am easily confused :blink: I was looking at so many places trying to find a room for someone else that I have probably got the details muddled. Anyway there was still a family room at the Travelodge :naughty:

So you are coming then, Allegra? :biggrin2:

I am easily confused I was looking at so many places trying to find a room for someone else that I have probably got the details muddled. Anyway there was still a family room at the Travelodge

I'm sure Vicky knows the truth about B&B, dont worry :naughty:

So you are coming then, Allegra?

You should ask to the Volcan :aah:

Anyway... maybe yes, as usual :groovy:

Are you sure?

I was thinking the same thing:blink:

Where Silver, Vicky, Laurel and I are staying is in town, the Travelodge is just outside, according to Google maps.

thanks Silver, is anyone else staying there?

yes i am (and i am in Hampshire too - driving down early, veryyyy early on the Sun morning i think, as the travellodge didnt have any rooms on the Sat night when i last looked)

hello you are all really friendly and helpful here, esp to me being such an unorganised bint:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I will have a look at the Travel Lodge thanks everyone, I cant work out how to quote everyone so here is a :group_hug:

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:wub2:

ok ..... we'll sort that out:thumb_yello:

No worries!

no beds given away and no sleeping with FD:teehee:

speak tomorow ladies and we'll get it all worked out , i've emailed b and b re an extra!:biggrin2:

FD:wub2::naughty:

Are you sure?

when i looked the travel lodge was 6 miles from the eden project place, hmmm not sure how that compares witht he b and b though:roftl:

yes i am (and i am in Hampshire too - driving down early, veryyyy early on the Sun morning i think, as the travellodge didnt have any rooms on the Sat night when i last looked)

We're driving down early sunday too, where are you in Hampshire? Sorry, being nosy :teehee:

You're not gonna be there for drinkies the night before?

=[

Archived