MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

You're not gonna be there for drinkies the night before?

=[

we want to but it would mean us finding somewhere else to stay on the sat night (or somewhere for both and cancel the travel lodge). know of any B&Bs with space? ;)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we want to but it would mean us finding somewhere else to stay on the sat night (or somewhere for both and cancel the travel lodge). know of any B&Bs with space? ;)

Rose did have a link to something, I'll get her to stick it up here. :thumb_yello:

My Mom's seriously considering it again! After I persuaded her it would be a good way to relax after my exams :teehee:

I sooo hope she says yes!

Isnt that sweet of your mum! really nice , lets hope!

we def want to do it if we can but we need to find somewhere to sleep :thumb_yello:

Okies .. yeh that part of the world gets kinda busy huh

My dad and I are looking for flights etc. We're probably going by plane from Amsterdam to London Gatwick, from London Gatwick to Newquay and in Newquay we're hiring a car for maybe two days. :biggrin2: Funfunfun and very excited. But it's not certain yet, just need to buy the tickets. :aah:

And about the shirts, can we just design our own back of the shirt? I mean, the same (my name, then 'Freak' and then my # number) but with a different font.

My dad and I are looking for flights etc. We're probably going by plane from Amsterdam to London Gatwick, from London Gatwick to Newquay and in Newquay we're hiring a car for maybe two days. :biggrin2: Funfunfun and very excited. But it's not certain yet, just need to buy the tickets. :aah:

And about the shirts, can we just design our own back of the shirt? I mean, the same (my name, then 'Freak' and then my # number) but with a different font.

Superb! :biggrin2:

Yeh you can do your own , maybe even better with time running out:thumb_yello:

Hope you can make it! ,another dutchy huh:biggrin2:

I have my fingers crossed :wub2:

What's the shirt thing going on?

I'm behind on things, I know :mf_rosetinted:

We just decided to make some T shirts , Jazzy has the design and stuff , its a picture of eden on the front and a name/number on the back .. ! she was talking pre orders weeeksss ago

This is the back design :biggrin2:

388057764.jpg

Ohh sweet! , really like the colours:biggrin2:

Owww. I Guess there's no hope now ? :teehee:

You can order one yourself, it's dead easy, the front design is in the first post, just upload it to a tshirt printing site (I used vistaprint) and then put your name on the back with your freak # etc as you saw a couple of pages back. :thumb_yello:

Ok Im coming :eek::woot_jump:

If I get myself a tshirt what number shouldnt put on it? Thanks my lovelies :)

FD is the ticket mine? PM me :)

The freak numbers are all in the first post as well, so just choose one that hasn't been taken. :biggrin2: But it may be a good idea to double check when you've chosen a number just in case the list wasn't updated. :thumb_yello:

Archived