MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, another question...

Does anyone know roughly what time you guys will be starting to queue on the day of the gig? Because I'm staying with my grandad and great aunt, who are also coming to the gig, and they won't want to be in a queue for ages. Also, if it is really early, do you reckon that say you were all at the front of the queue, when we turned up we'd be able to join you, or would you say we should go to the end of the queue? Just wondering... :original:

Sorry' date=' another question...

Does anyone know roughly what time you guys will be starting to queue on the day of the gig? Because I'm staying with my grandad and great aunt, who are also coming to the gig, and they won't want to be in a queue for ages. Also, if it is really early, do you reckon that say you were all at the front of the queue, when we turned up we'd be able to join you, or would you say we should go to the end of the queue? Just wondering... :original:[/quote']

Well I don't know when we'll be queueing, but the idea of queueing is that those that wait get the front spots...and those that don't have to make do with what's left, you know? It's not really fair on anyone who turns up before you but who are behind our group if you all cut in. Are you sure your Granddad and Great Aunt would be all right front row anyway? It's a long time standing, even without the queueing before hand.

Sorry' date=' another question...

Does anyone know roughly what time you guys will be starting to queue on the day of the gig? Because I'm staying with my grandad and great aunt, who are also coming to the gig, and they won't want to be in a queue for ages. Also, if it is really early, do you reckon that say you were all at the front of the queue, when we turned up we'd be able to join you, or would you say we should go to the end of the queue? Just wondering... :original:[/quote']

Have to agree with Jazzy on this one, if you want to be at the front you have to be prepared to queue for a long time.

If you're on the RSVP list I will make sure you get a wristband though, wherever you end up.

Well I don't know when we'll be queueing, but the idea of queueing is that those that wait get the front spots...and those that don't have to make do with what's left, you know? It's not really fair on anyone who turns up before you but who are behind our group if you all cut in. Are you sure your Granddad and Great Aunt would be all right front row anyway? It's a long time standing, even without the queueing before hand.

Ah no, my grandad and great aunt are leaving us to it...they don't want front row :aah:

I see what you mean, but I was just wondering if we'd all be meeting as a group because that's what I did with friends at another gig because we got stuck in traffic. I wouldn't push in front of any of you guys, don't worry

Ah no' date=' my grandad and great aunt are leaving us to it...they don't want front row :aah:

I see what you mean, but I was just wondering if we'd all be meeting as a group because that's what I did with friends at another gig because we got stuck in traffic. I wouldn't push in front of any of you guys, don't worry[/quote']

The whole number system was set up so as not to have people jumping the queue, so when you get there, you'll get a number, and that'll be where you are in the queue. We don't encourage queue jumping, as it's not fair to people who get there early, MFC or not.:thumb_yello:

The whole number system was set up so as not to have people jumping the queue, so when you get there, you'll get a number, and that'll be where you are in the queue. We don't encourage queue jumping, as it's not fair to people who get there early, MFC or not.:thumb_yello:

Oh right, I get it now :original: Thanks!

Ah no' date=' my grandad and great aunt are leaving us to it...they don't want front row :aah:

I see what you mean, but I was just wondering if we'd all be meeting as a group because that's what I did with friends at another gig because we got stuck in traffic. I wouldn't push in front of any of you guys, don't worry[/quote']

It's not just us though, it's everyone. Imagine you were the girl who missed out on front row after queueing all day because some people right at the front let their friend in. You'd be gutted. We're not just out for ourselves when it comes to front row, anyone who gets there and queues deserves it, whether they're with us or not, you know?

Plus if we did it for you we'd have to do it for everyone, and there's so many of us that if we all allowed one person in each it'd take up another two rows!

Is there anyway you could get down a bit earlier than your relatives? Or are you not arriving in Cornwall until the afternoon of the gig?

Numbers what? Im leaving straight from the world cup game and getting there for 3 am in the warm summer night

Early birdy catches the worm

<draft plan?>:biggrin2:

I'm already queueing :tongue2:

So nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yay:

Numbers what? Im leaving straight from the world cup game and getting there for 3 am in the warm summer night

Early birdy catches the worm

<draft plan?>:biggrin2:

I'll join you. We can be numbers 1 and 2...flip a coin to see who gets what. XD

Shall I bring my pop up tent? And a little stove so we can make tea? :naughty:

I'm already queueing :tongue2:

So nurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yay:

I'll join you. We can be numbers 1 and 2...flip a coin to see who gets what. XD

Shall I bring my pop up tent? And a little stove so we can make tea? :naughty:

Can we sing camp fire songs in the night .. :biggrin2:

You can be number one . Im not greedy

See if Dr John can spoil the freaks again :wub2:

Can we sing camp fire songs in the night .. :biggrin2:

You can be number one . Im not greedy

See if Dr John can spoil the freaks again :wub2:

I'll bring my guitar! And my harmonica!

If Dr John is feeling generous I'm totally calling shot gun on a pain au chocolat. Those were WELL fit in Amsterdam.

*sigh*

I'll bring my guitar! And my harmonica!

If Dr John is feeling generous I'm totally calling shot gun on a pain au chocolat. Those were WELL fit in Amsterdam.

*sigh*

Yeh that was no back street bakery , that was the BEST .. in fact I think Ingie directed the security dude there:roftl:

After all that little place on the corner had like 8 muffins?:blink: ... and we needed 50?

Lovely man , muchious respect from me to him:wub2:

Yeh that was no back street bakery , that was the BEST .. in fact I think Ingie directed the security dude there:roftl:

After all that little place on the corner had like 8 muffins?:blink: ... and we needed 50?

Lovely man , muchious respect from me to him:wub2:

And they completely overbought as well, still tonnes left over. Generous generous generous.

But hey, we can bring our own stuff and have a picnic on the grass. We don't need to rely on Dr John to make sure we're well fed. :aah:

Ohhhhhhhhh we should buy some ice lollies in the morning and have them in the queue. That sounds like a plan to me.

And they completely overbought as well, still tonnes left over. Generous generous generous.

But hey, we can bring our own stuff and have a picnic on the grass. We don't need to rely on Dr John to make sure we're well fed. :aah:

Ohhhhhhhhh we should buy some ice lollies in the morning and have them in the queue. That sounds like a plan to me.

Cornish ice cream is gorgeous, I highly recommend it:thumb_yello:

Yeh how true is that! , I managed to go up and down the Q again! , those cakes were amazing , everyone was like ok ill have a donugt and there was like 4 varieties :mf_lustslow:

Blistering hot we need:wub2:

I'm going to drag my alcohol ridden body down there from the pub!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ohhh lord , even Im not getting wrecked man!

3 am in the Q then a red hot day standing at the front .. death would await:aah:

Cornish ice cream is gorgeous, I highly recommend it:thumb_yello:

I don't do ice cream...sensitive teeth. Psssht. I do ice lollies though. One can avoid pain with those. Unless a lump breaks off in your mouth. If I start crying and can't talk, you'll know why. :roftl:

Yeh how true is that! , I managed to go up and down the Q again! , those cakes were amazing , everyone was like ok ill have a donugt and there was like 4 varieties :mf_lustslow:

Blistering hot we need:wub2:

Ohhh lord , even Im not getting wrecked man!

3 am in the Q then a red hot day standing at the front .. death would await:aah:

Gah, it properly hit the spot on a rainy day. And the hot chocolate was bear nice as well. Really chocolatey. UGH I'm getting hot chocolate and bakery cravings...and cravings for Amsterdam. Can you believe my favourite shop was shut when I was there on Sunday? I was heart broken! Going back when Katy Perry next plays there though. And when Mika plays there of course. But that goes without saying.

And yes, don't destroy yourself...drink plenty of water on the day of the gig...but not so much you're peeing every five minutes.

Archived