MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Gah, it properly hit the spot on a rainy day. And the hot chocolate was bear nice as well. Really chocolatey. UGH I'm getting hot chocolate and bakery cravings...and cravings for Amsterdam. Can you believe my favourite shop was shut when I was there on Sunday? I was heart broken! Going back when Katy Perry next plays there though. And when Mika plays there of course. But that goes without saying.

And yes, don't destroy yourself...drink plenty of water on the day of the gig...but not so much you're peeing every five minutes.

Shut? mannnn shame!!! ... :shocked:

Dammy would be way up there again,the people are just awesome huh! , I loves the dutch MFCers :wub2: ..

The thing is for leeds soooo cheap too! was great

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut? mannnn shame!!! ... :shocked:

Dammy would be way up there again,the people are just awesome huh! , I loves the dutch MFCers :wub2: ..

The thing is for leeds soooo cheap too! was great

Yeah, Dutchies are great. We went to Germany randomly after the festival and went to McDonalds...and we were singing properly loudly in the car and Ingie and I were doing back seat dancing. In all honesty I had more fun then than during the gig, ha!

Leeds is cheap because no one wants to bloody well go there! Same with Liverpool! :roftl:

Yeah, Dutchies are great. We went to Germany randomly after the festival and went to McDonalds...and we were singing properly loudly in the car and Ingie and I were doing back seat dancing. In all honesty I had more fun then than during the gig, ha!

Leeds is cheap because no one wants to bloody well go there! Same with Liverpool! :roftl:

This is true , saying that Ingie is heading back to dammy from there after this , the north east to amsterdam is just soooo expensive!:shocked:

She's going from Liverpool or Leeds?

Why is it so expensive in the North East? Is it cos the Dutchies wanna keep Geordies out? :naughty:

Tell that to the other dutchie you were partying with! she had a better geordie accent than me with coming here so much to see friends:naughty:

My only other Mika outdoor gig btw was madrid,it really does bring a different flavour to the whole thing.One is looking forward to it:biggrin2:

Tell that to the other dutchie you were partying with! she had a better geordie accent than me with coming here so much to see friends:naughty:

My only other Mika outdoor gig btw was madrid,it really does bring a different flavour to the whole thing.One is looking forward to it:biggrin2:

Yeah, she's practicing her East London accent as well now. All I heard in the car the other night for about 10 solid minutes was AKCHULAYYYYY. And shu' uuuuup!

It's gonna be a goodun, I can tell. I can feel it in my bones. And my waters. And my fingers. And my toes.

EDEN IS ALL AROUND ME. AND SO THE FEELING GROWS.

REVIEW : This is DEVON / Friday, June 04, 2010, 10:00

Time to meet your Mika : GOING FOR A SONG: Mika is set to star at the Eden Project alongside Diana Vickers on June 27

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/music/Time-meet-Mika/article-2266582-detail/article.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

yay! have cancelled out travel lodge booking for the sun night and have found a B&B near St Blazey that has a twin room for Sat & Sun - so we are now driving down on Sat pm, so can come out to play on Sat night :)

YAY! Fun times will be had by all!

Hello I think the qing thing sounds really good, its horrible when people barge in front after youve been there since breakfast:sneaky2:

I wonder what the weather will be like for camping:biggrin2:

Im driving down on Sat from Winchester, Hants, and will have lots of space if anyone wants a lift.

Cant wait to meet everyone finally after all this time, Im so so so looking 4ward to this as much as MIKA himself:fangurl:

:bye:

Oh, boy, I think I won't get to the front row there! Since you're all going to start qing early :aah: While looking at my travel plans, I think I will arrive around 15:00 (after going from Amsterdam to London and from London to Newquay and from Newquay to Eden :aah:). Hope I can (evantually) get a good place near the front, cause I'm not that big :teehee:

Oh, boy, I think I won't get to the front row there! Since you're all going to start qing early :aah: While looking at my travel plans, I think I will arrive around 15:00 (after going from Amsterdam to London and from London to Newquay and from Newquay to Eden :aah:). Hope I can (evantually) get a good place near the front, cause I'm not that big :teehee:

there is always one who makes there way to the front, with the old excuse me please...excuse me please line....so good luck :))

there is always one who makes there way to the front, with the old excuse me please...excuse me please line....so good luck :))

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah, that'll work!:naughty:

Yeh that was no back street bakery , that was the BEST .. in fact I think Ingie directed the security dude there:roftl:

Yeah because I know every bakery close to every possible venue Mika could play:mf_rosetinted:

Backseat dancing sounds so wrong...like lapdancing:naughty:

Yeah, she's practicing her East London accent as well now. All I heard in the car the other night for about 10 solid minutes was AKCHULAYYYYY. And shu' uuuuup!

It's gonna be a goodun, I can tell. I can feel it in my bones. And my waters. And my fingers. And my toes.

EDEN IS ALL AROUND ME. AND SO THE FEELING GROWS.

Admit it, I was fantabulous:mf_rosetinted: And I can feel awesomeness AHEAD:mf_rosetinted:

No that's not how we roll and you most certainly don't want to do that with me in front. Ask the girl who stood behind me when Slash played at Pinkpop:teehee:

I wish I knew what pish meant, so I didnt have to look like a dork asking:roftl:

but seriosuly, who is Diana Vickers, she was kind of cool and loopy on the xfactor, or whatever it was i remmeber liking her, but I saw a video recently and she looked liked she had a brit spears makeover :dunno:maybe was just a fluke video, i hope so, I was a fan of the floopyness

Lucky girl though being alongside Mika, Id take any side or any which way:naughty:

No that's not how we roll and you most certainly don't want to do that with me in front. Ask the girl who stood behind me when Slash played at Pinkpop:teehee:

What did you do to the cheeky bint?

.....you dont want to do it in front of me i just stand there, like a numpty:roftl: (but do it to a short friend or cute child you'll need ear defenders and shin pads :naughty:)

.....you dont want to do it in front of me i just stand there, like a numpty:roftl: (but do it to a short friend or cute child you'll need ear defenders and shin pads :naughty:)

People think because I'm short, they can just slide in between me and the person next to me, ha ha!!!

BIG mistake!:naughty:

Yeah because I know every bakery close to every possible venue Mika could play:mf_rosetinted:

Backseat dancing sounds so wrong...like lapdancing:naughty:

Admit it, I was fantabulous:mf_rosetinted: And I can feel awesomeness AHEAD:mf_rosetinted:

People think because I'm short, they can just slide in between me and the person next to me, ha ha!!!

BIG mistake!:naughty:

like a terrier:naughty:

what i mean is that i get protective about other ppl, I dont usually complain when ppl do it to me, but at the last gig i was at (SAS band with TONY VINCENT:mf_lustslow:) a group of very rude ppl stood in front of a really lovely (not too mention short) couple next to me, I was really cross for them and so kept jibing at the evil inturders, tbh they were so drunk it took a while for them to notice, but they did move off eventually, think is, i end up feeling bad:aah::boxed:..anyway how many days til EDEN, yay im coming:biggrin2:

She started pushing, so I ass bumped her out of the way, then she kicked me and I planted my heels on her knees:mf_rosetinted:

She started pushing, so I ass bumped her out of the way, then she kicked me and I planted my heels on her knees:mf_rosetinted:

I love you!:wub2:

Archived