MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds very reasonable of you:mf_rosetinted:

Trust me, I could do a lot worse if I wanted to. Then she tried to pull me back by pulling my raincoat and Bubbles just started yelling at her. After all that she was incredibly sweet, even helped me but my raincoat back on:roftl:

Did I read that some of you are getting there for like 3AM?! :boxed: Wow...

I think my Grandad won't wanna get there until at least midday...cry :tears:

Humph...I'll queue' date=' and then when we're finally let in I'll run to find you lot![/quote']

Thats latest , your with the hard core posse now :kachinga:

Did I read that some of you are getting there for like 3AM?! :boxed: Wow...

I think my Grandad won't wanna get there until at least midday...cry :tears:

Humph...I'll queue' date=' and then when we're finally let in I'll run to find you lot![/quote']

We're just joking around, we'd probably get arrested hanging around there that early:naughty:

Trust me, I could do a lot worse if I wanted to. Then she tried to pull me back by pulling my raincoat and Bubbles just started yelling at her. After all that she was incredibly sweet, even helped me but my raincoat back on:roftl:

bubbles is big i take it, nice you made friends :naughty:

REALLY?:shocked:

I'd be careful, the Cornish police can be a bit funny sometimes. I thought we'd head out about 8-9am.

I've been speaking to my Auntie Heather who lives here in Cornwall and is visting us at the campsite, and she's been to the Eden sessions before.

She said that actually it's quite small, but she'd be suprised if they'd let people hang around so early, because it all has to be shut to the public first. She reckoned midday maybe later would be when people were allowed to start hanging around...don't know if that's true or not.

EDIT: It closes to the public at 6pm...that's when the queues start because if you have a wristband you're allowed to saty on site. So you can be on the Eden site, but won't be able to properly queue until 6pm apparently

I've been speaking to my Auntie Heather who lives here in Cornwall and is visting us at the campsite' date=' and she's been to the Eden sessions before.

She said that actually it's quite small, but she'd be suprised if they'd let people hang around so early, because it all has to be shut to the public first. She reckoned midday maybe later would be when people were allowed to start hanging around...don't know if that's true or not.[/quote']

very good advice, midday then it is:thumb_yello::naughty:

I've been speaking to my Auntie Heather who lives here in Cornwall and is visting us at the campsite' date=' and she's been to the Eden sessions before.

She said that actually it's quite small, but she'd be suprised if they'd let people hang around so early, because it all has to be shut to the public first. She reckoned midday maybe later would be when people were allowed to start hanging around...don't know if that's true or not.

[b']EDIT: It closes to the public at 6pm...that's when the queues start because if you have a wristband you're allowed to saty on site. So you can be on the Eden site, but won't be able to properly queue until 6pm apparently[/b]

Good to know, thanks:thumb_yello:

Good to know, thanks:thumb_yello:

You're welcome :original: I just checked on the website. That means that if I don't turn up until midday then I won't miss out on being at the front with you guys, because I can just meet you on site and we can eventually go into the queue when it begins :original:

[b']

EDIT: It closes to the public at 6pm...that's when the queues start because if you have a wristband you're allowed to saty on site. So you can be on the Eden site, but won't be able to properly queue until 6pm apparently[/b]

good to know this before the day:biggrin2:

PONY STAR ALREADY ON STAGE!!! :clap:

not sure you can see here

http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=it&q=eden+project&sll=50.359699,-4.741502&sspn=0.01039,0.020921&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zi&radius=0.55&hq=eden+project&hnear=&t=h&layer=c&cbll=50.360787,-4.74473&panoid=HHZ3AQ_x23ndsSKfifUx5Q&cbp=12,31.33,,0,-12.87&ll=50.360603,-4.740536&spn=0,0.026329&z=16

(click and then wait...)

there is a funny horse already on stage :bleh:

Freddie! start the queue tonight, do you want leave poor little horse alone? :wink2:

PONY STAR ALREADY ON STAGE!!! :clap:

not sure you can see here

http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=it&q=eden+project&sll=50.359699,-4.741502&sspn=0.01039,0.020921&ie=UTF8&split=1&rq=1&ev=zi&radius=0.55&hq=eden+project&hnear=&t=h&layer=c&cbll=50.360787,-4.74473&panoid=HHZ3AQ_x23ndsSKfifUx5Q&cbp=12,31.33,,0,-12.87&ll=50.360603,-4.740536&spn=0,0.026329&z=16

(click and then wait...)

there is a funny horse already on stage :bleh:

Freddie! start the queue tonight, do you want leave poor little horse alone? :wink2:

Wow that's so cool! It looks so small!

Ohhh allegra great job on the stage :wub2:

So I dont have to drive down there now then .. phew good news

Well you could do, just to be sure.

I think I might.....it's a nice night :thumb_yello:

Archived