MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Well you could do, just to be sure.

I think I might.....it's a nice night :thumb_yello:

can i come please

imagine sipping on a cocktail while hearing the waves crash with the moon shining on the sea on this beautiful evening:cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i come please

imagine sipping on a cocktail while hearing the waves crash with the moon shining on the sea on this beautiful evening:cheerful_h4h:

Indeed :biggrin2:

Yep, no problem, grab your bag :thumb_yello:

no idea how to do that double quote thing, even after all these years:naughty:

someone is having a jamming session in my road somewhere, cant work out where but sounds good, I will bring them along to entertain us once we tire of the waves:serenade:

EDIT: It closes to the public at 6pm...that's when the queues start because if you have a wristband you're allowed to saty on site. So you can be on the Eden site' date=' but won't be able to properly queue until 6pm apparently[/b']

That's good news for me then! :thumb_yello:

whats a wristband:blink:

surely there will be a makeshift q forming somehere, I wonder what happens at the gigs there usually...

It sounds like the Basement Jaxx gig I went to at the Colosium in Bristol, also a strange venue for queueing. Lots of us got there early, but hung around the bars and restaurant around the waterfront, til it was time to start queueing, then in the queue we were given wristbands to get in. It was a great little venue, me and my niece got front row, and she could still go in and out to get drinks in between acts.

If it's like that, it should be a great venue.

Indeed...I feel much more relaxed now :original: I'll be able to stay with MFC people then we can all queue together rather than people who can't get there so early missing out on front row.

Well depending on how big the front row is - everyone won't get a front row place. So I would still say the people that are there first should.

whats a wristband:blink:

surely there will be a makeshift q forming somehere, I wonder what happens at the gigs there usually...

Silver ordered some special glowing wristbands for the day, with the Freaks logo on it.

Well depending on how big the front row is - everyone won't get a front row place. So I would still say the people that are there first should.

We'll have to see the layout of the place first, there may be people who get there before any of us.

We'll have to see the layout of the place first, there may be people who get there before any of us.

Exactly, therefore you can't say you'll be in the front row till you see the score. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that only MFCers will go there early.

Silver ordered some special glowing wristbands for the day, with the Freaks logo on it.

the tension mounts.............

FD we've had this chat and Im hurt you dont rem:naughty:...never saw Queen, went to Fred tribute age 15, was too young to go to knebworth, seens brian and roger a few times since...it still hurts :boxed:hey life goes on

so Queue's I wont push in front of anyone Im way to polite:naughty:worst luck me, I agree with babs, first there, first in, but we cant control everyone, it'll be great anyway:biggrin2:

Did you?

You know babs ... I think this is why I follow Mika so much , I dont like to live with regrets and I never did see them with Freddie , I wanted to mid 1985 ish then my dad died and yuck , the world stopped.

Would loved to have though , shame .. did you?

You know babs ... I think this is why I follow Mika so much , I dont like to live with regrets and I never did see them with Freddie , I wanted to mid 1985 ish then my dad died and yuck , the world stopped.

Would loved to have though , shame .. did you?

Yes at Live Aid.

Rose the night before :naughty:

On the day Im not either , obhh ill add a few spelligs mistakes so my fur freiend loon can think im a bad spelling alco :naughty:

:naughty: Yeah you have to live up to her expectations.

But you are a bad spelling alco aren't you?

Archived