MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

hello Babs

We need a game plan:smoke

Maybe we could check the place out on staurday or even call them up and ask what happens (eer hi Mr Eden Project, crazed fan here, of Dania vickers...blah blah blah...:naughty:)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: Yeah you have to live up to her expectations.

But you are a bad spelling alco aren't you?

Hmmmm this does seem to be true:biggrin2:

Everyone needs a few bad points , I think England could be playing (depending) on the Saturday ... so yeshhhh could be tipsy:naughty:

No way!!!!!:shocked::shocked:

Mika Mad was there too

<i shall probe you futher at eden>

Was she? I didn't see her . :aah:

I had to work till 2.30 so didn't get there till about 3pm and I still found my friends in the crowd. And that was all before mobile phones.

Hmmmm this does seem to be true:biggrin2:

Everyone needs a few bad points , I think England could be playing (depending) on the Saturday ... so yeshhhh could be tipsy:naughty:

Oh if they are, I will be watching that somewhere then.

You know babs ... I think this is why I follow Mika so much , I dont like to live with regrets and I never did see them with Freddie , I wanted to mid 1985 ish then my dad died and yuck , the world stopped.

Would loved to have though , shame .. did you?

oi over to the Queeniac thread with you:roftl:

hello Babs

Maybe we could check the place out on staurday or even call them up and ask what happens (eer hi Mr Eden Project, crazed fan here, of Dania vickers...blah blah blah...:naughty:)

Yeah but I'm not sure I could pretend to be a fan of Diana Vickers, even for a good cause.... :teehee:

I expect Sat as we have booked rooms for Sat but we haven't made arrangements yet.

that is the same as me, we going to all meet up somehwere, or is that too dangerous, will we end up in jail:shocked:

Hellloooo!

I've made it at last Jen! Great to see you and sooo glad you are all booked up!! yipeee! Brighton 2007 but we can make it BETTER!!

aaaah hello vicky:biggrin2:, Im getting really excited I will be exhausted by the time it comes:roftl:

hello Babs

I'll take my friend down there on the Saturday, she lives not far away, and do a reccy for the Jack Johnson gig:thumb_yello:

I'll take my friend down there on the Saturday, she lives not far away, and do a reccy for the Jack Johnson gig:thumb_yello:

sounds good but:blink:have i missed soemthing whats jack J got to do with it, is he on the nigt before?

aaaah hello vicky:biggrin2:, Im getting really excited I will be exhausted by the time it comes:roftl:

it's part of the fun really ...all the planning ....

I'm gonna be well chilled for this gig tho and want to enjoy Eden as never been before ... and having travelled pretty far!!

Saturday night will be nice too:wink2:

it's part of the fun really ...all the planning ....

I'm gonna be well chilled for this gig tho and want to enjoy Eden as never been before ... and having travelled pretty far!!

Saturday night will be nice too:wink2:

like the sound of that, you have brough me some much needed calm:surfing:

like the sound of that, you have brough me some much needed calm:surfing:

yeah, listen don't get too worked up about it ..... no need, we'll have fun, take it easy and still have a good gig!!

sometimes the tension rises but it doesn't need too ...... karma man:wink2:

Archived