MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:pbjt: way to much chillin, lets funk this place up....:scot: gay gordon anyone :naughty:off to bed night vick and any other freaks still about :wub2: XX

night Jen!!

I'm all gay gordoned out too!!

see ya at EDEN!!! way to go!!:blush-anim-cl:

Get your freak on:naughty:

the guy at the start is funny :roftl:

Vampire w/e at Eden :band::band::pbjt:

I love vamp w/e, if I lived nearer the the place, Id be so broke:naughty:

some amazing ppl have played here wow weeeeeeeee

Hmm, there are 2 options:

- Get my shirt at Vistaprint, with probably better quality for a total of €18,22 + shipping

- Print it myself (I know how to) for free (well, first buy a shirt) but with less good quality...

Bytheway, when I looked on Vistaprint yesterday the shirts were still free :blink:

(+ like €5 for the back design or something) and now it's so expensive :blink:

Id print it yourself if you know how, you're only going to wear it once, keep it cheap, I made and ordered mine, using jazzys design (thanks Jazzy, its ace:thumb_yello:)

Feel a bit extravagent but 'ec you only live once:roftl:

Id print it yourself if you know how, you're only going to wear it once, keep it cheap, I made and ordered mine, using jazzys design (thanks Jazzy, its ace:thumb_yello:)

Feel a bit extravagent but 'ec you only live once:roftl:

Yeah, I'd better make it myself... :thumb_yello:

Shall I wear my blonde wig again? Mika obviously didn't mind me as a blonde...:wub2:

Your foxxyyyyy as a blonde .. mmmm dark too actually :naughty:

Well the stage looks lower so there is every chance he will try and get you up again , he stared at you for like the WHOLE concert ... ppfftttttt:sneaky2:

Your foxxyyyyy as a blonde .. mmmm dark too actually :naughty:

Well the stage looks lower so there is every chance he will try and get you up again , he stared at you for like the WHOLE concert ... ppfftttttt:sneaky2:

Don't give me all the credit! He eyed you too babe! I'm sure he wanted us both. I hope it will get hot so I don't have to wear too many clothes. I think Mika likes that. He half naked, we half naked.:mf_lustslow:

Don't give me all the credit! He eyed you too babe! I'm sure he wanted us both. I hope it will get hot so I don't have to wear too many clothes. I think Mika likes that. He half naked, we half naked.:mf_lustslow:

:roftl:

Damn that would of been a good title for this thread

"Him half naked , we half naked":naughty:

PULLING you up on the stage! :shocked: ... he may faint when he sees you again! , then again could be the heat

Damn that would of been a good title for this thread

"Him half naked , we half naked":naughty:

PULLING you up on the stage! :shocked: ... he may faint when he sees you again! , then again could be the heat

Oh we can make it even hotter! No problem, Mika and I will turn up the heat:mf_rosetinted:

3 weeks today i shall be half way thereeeeeeeee

:groovy:

More than halfway! How slowly d'you think I drive? :roftl:

Shall I wear my blonde wig again? Mika obviously didn't mind me as a blonde...:wub2:

Yes!!! Wear your blonde wig! It's true what they say, blondes DEFINITELY have more fun. Especially where Mika's concerned. Though maybe you should leave it until the end, he might get so distracted by your unrivalled hawtness that he can't even get through Relax!

I noticed some contradictions in this thread :fisch:

Half people talking about to be dressed with nice tshirts, half people talking about to be half naked :shocked:

I declare that, if i will be there, i will be completely dressed and not with just a tshirt :punk:

Because... even if my look is like a Viking i'm a mediterranean citizen, so the North Europe is frozen for me, even in summer :mf_rosetinted:

I noticed some contradictions in this thread :fisch:

Half people talking about to be dressed with nice tshirts, half people talking about to be half naked :shocked:

I declare that, if i will be there, i will be completely dressed and not with just a tshirt :punk:

Because... even if my look is like a Viking i'm a mediterranean citizen, so the North Europe is frozen for me, even in summer :mf_rosetinted:

I live so far north that even a hint of sun makes me need sun tan cream:teehee:

Dont forget your tic tacs:biggrin2:

It is a tragedy...

because my favourites tic tac, flavour lemon-mint, are not anymore on sale :crybaby:

It was the only flavour that does not let you thirsty :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

Really ... that is quite a quote!

I will look in the UK you never know :biggrin2:

Might stick with the minty ones huh:wub2:

Well...

so...

Kath and me will be completely dressed :biggrin2:

and, i think, Rose too (since she decided to wear a dress full of penguins, penguins completely dressed, of course).

Any other? :naughty:

I'm definetly going to be wearing clothes :mf_rosetinted: unless Mika asks me not too:naughty: which isnt likely, best covered is the old body:boxed::naughty:

Fred mercury invited his audience to take all their clothes off before:roftl:

Did someone mention getting naked?:das::fisch::naughty:

Well...

so...

Kath and me will be completely dressed :biggrin2:

and, i think, Rose too (since she decided to wear a dress full of penguins, penguins completely dressed, of course).

Any other? :naughty:

There seems to be some confusion, I'm not wearing the penguin to the gig, I'm wearing a t shirt with a penguin on it, to the meal on the Saturday (if they still have them in stock). I'm wearing my freak t shirt to the gig, if I don't get naked, as we seem to be talking about nakedness (ask the Oldlings, they'l fill you in:wink2:)

There seems to be some confusion, I'm not wearing the penguin to the gig, I'm wearing a t shirt with a penguin on it, to the meal on the Saturday (if they still have them in stock). I'm wearing my freak t shirt to the gig, if I don't get naked, as we seem to be talking about nakedness (ask the Oldlings, they'l fill you in:wink2:)

ask the oldings what :shocked: dont tell me mika has secret naked gigs for the oldies:roftl:

Archived