MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 weeks:woot_jump:

Getting so excited now. But getting so anxious about this queuing thing.

Is this planning and worrying about queuing normal? Have to keep telling myself to cop on. For god's sake I'm a mature woman:biggrin2: getting all anxious about seeing a young popstar:aah:

Yes!!! Wear your blonde wig! It's true what they say, blondes DEFINITELY have more fun. Especially where Mika's concerned. Though maybe you should leave it until the end, he might get so distracted by your unrivalled hawtness that he can't even get through Relax!

I don't mind, I will make him hit those notes:mf_rosetinted:

Did someone mention getting naked?:das::fisch::naughty:

Yeah yeah Rose, ready to show your rocking bikini body?:mf_rosetinted:

I don't mind, I will make him hit those notes:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah yeah Rose, ready to show your rocking bikini body?:mf_rosetinted:

It's all about the belly, baby:wink2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

How many pages? :shocked:

I've just spent about half of my available free time this evening catching up on this thread!

Just for the record, I will be arriving mid-afternoon and won't be naked.

If anyone is still thinking of arriving between 8 and 9am, don't bother because the site doesn't open until 10am.The queue for the gig will be inside Eden, so if you queue up before 10am you'll only be queing to get into Eden, not for the gig. :teehee:

This time in 3 weeks, it'll almost be over!

But right now, I'm gearing up to Mega excited.

My scale goes like this.

Happy

Ecstatic

Excited

Super excited

Mega excited

ULTRA EXCITED!!!

How many pages? :shocked:

I've just spent about half of my available free time this evening catching up on this thread!

Just for the record, I will be arriving mid-afternoon and won't be naked.

If anyone is still thinking of arriving between 8 and 9am, don't bother because the site doesn't open until 10am.The queue for the gig will be inside Eden, so if you queue up before 10am you'll only be queing to get into Eden, not for the gig. :teehee:

So how does it go then?

Does Eden shut and we have to go outside it and queue to go back in, or do we stay inside with wristbands?

They let out all the "normal" Eden visitors at 6pm and we stay inside with our wristbands until they let the others in at 7pm.

http://www.edenproject.com/sessions/pre-visit-info.php Read the bit "tickets"

So we'll already be on site, can we just go to the stage area, or is it cordened off from the rest of the site?

So we'll already be on site, can we just go to the stage area, or is it cordened off from the rest of the site?

That's the million dollar question!

I don't know, sorry. When I went to Eden last time it wasn't cordoned off because it had an ice rink in it, but when you look at the photos of other gigs there does appear to be some sort of fence around the area. We will have to suss it out when we get there.

I think that most of the non-MFC won't turn up until after 7pm because I presume that they will be mainly locals who have been to Eden loads of times before.

I think that it will be mainly MFC trapped inside between 6 and 7pm..........party!!:biggrin2:

That's the million dollar question!

I don't know, sorry. When I went to Eden last time it wasn't cordoned off because it had an ice rink in it, but when you look at the photos of other gigs there does appear to be some sort of fence around the area. We will have to suss it out when we get there.

I think that most of the non-MFC won't turn up until after 7pm because I presume that they will be mainly locals who have been to Eden loads of times before.

I think that it will be mainly MFC trapped inside between 6 and 7pm..........party!!:biggrin2:

I can check it out on the Saturday, when Jack Johnson is playing, see how they do it.

Looks like the numbers then, for us.

Cornish ice cream is gorgeous, I highly recommend it:thumb_yello:

me too it's the best!

I'll take my friend down there on the Saturday, she lives not far away, and do a reccy for the Jack Johnson gig:thumb_yello:

my best mate and her son love that guy her son has the same name luckily for him lol (I dunno who he is tho):teehee:

yeah, listen don't get too worked up about it ..... no need, we'll have fun, take it easy and still have a good gig!!

sometimes the tension rises but it doesn't need too ...... karma man:wink2:

Yup I agree, I wanna see more of Eden while I am there, Ive seen the Mika guy quite a few times now but I aint been to Eden at all.

:roftl:

I live so far north that even a hint of sun makes me need sun tan cream:teehee:

Freddie you wont have ROOM for sun cream, there are gonna be at least 4 of us in a small car so no excess baggage allowed, (I am not even going to bring any clothing, apart from what I stand in), I shall MING and love it the whole time I am there and wont give a hoot yeeey peace lurrrve flowers etc etc.

I can check it out on the Saturday, when Jack Johnson is playing, see how they do it.

Looks like the numbers then, for us.

i have just called them (thought it made sense?!) - they basically said that during the day the arena area is behind barriers and then the barriers are removed later on (prob 6pm when the public leave but she wasnt sure! :naughty:) and then you can enter the arena

She said she didnt think there would be any queuing unless for the food. I told her she didnt know Mika fans :roftl: i think she thought i was a bit mad :blink:

Anyway she said that the entrance to the arena (ie the barriers) is clear to see and thats where people can queue if they want to. But she couldnt understand why anyone would want to queue

She obviously doesnt know Mika very well :wub2:

i have just called them (thought it made sense?!) - they basically said that during the day the arena area is behind barriers and then the barriers are removed later on (prob 6pm when the public leave but she wasnt sure! :naughty:) and then you can enter the arena

She said she didnt think there would be any queuing unless for the food. I told her she didnt know Mika fans :roftl: i think she thought i was a bit mad :blink:

Anyway she said that the entrance to the arena (ie the barriers) is clear to see and thats where people can queue if they want to. But she couldnt understand why anyone would want to queue

She obviously doesnt know Mika very well :wub2:

She certainly hasn't come across MFCers before, clearly!:naughty:

Er...Viv...I think we can manage some suntan cream, but really, if not bringing giant suitcase is gonna be so f*cking troublesome for you then I'm sure there are a few homeless people in Africa who won't mind having a whip round so you can get a limo down there...

Would be nice if you stopped making snide comments about the journey...I know it's tough having two people give you a lift down to a gig, but perhaps a little tact when talking about it wouldn't go amiss...

That's all.

So excitedddddd to meet my freakish friends again , long term weather forecast looks great!:biggrin2:

I could only get a 2 week one for St Austell, but the end of it looked promising.

Archived