Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

it's really lovely!! and a very worthy cause. I hope they find a well worth charitable cause.

any frenchies willing to ship this abroad to fellow mfc'ers..? :das: *hint hint*

I know Mika working with Coca-Cola already has a thread, but I think this deserves it's own thread:

------------------

Happiness Bottle : la vision du bonheur partagée par Mika et Coca-Cola

La Happiness Bottle est une création exclusive de Mika pour Coca-Cola, disponible à partir de début mars

mikahappinessbottle2.jpg

http://www.capcampus.com/tendance-600/happiness-bottle-la-vision-du-bonheur-partagee-par-mika-et-coca-cola-a13951.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Modeteudiant

---------------------

Translation:

The Happiness Bottle is an exclusive creation of Mika for Coca-Cola, available from early March.

Who other than Mika could illustrate the new club coke in happy colors for 2010? The club coke, the aluminum 25cl bottle of Coca-Cola, of which the design is created by an artist each year, became the Happiness Bottle thanks to Mika. Mika, created an amazing, colorful and def happy bottle with surprising graphics for Coca-Cola!

Joyful, exuberant and colorful, the Happiness Bottle is an exclusive creation of Mika for Coca-Cola, available from early March, with a target price of between € 1 and € 1.50 (MSRP) and available in the trendiest nightclubs of France.

In collaboration with his sister Yasmine, who has also designed the album art, he combined his universe with that of the brand, adding a few original drawings.

Surrealist elements, symbols of hope, references to freedom, a reminder of nature, that is the joyful mix of MIKA which makes us plunge into a psychedelic swirl and reflects his vision of happiness!

A COMMITMENT OF SOLIDARITY!

The Happiness Bottle is not only an artistic creation, it is a project of hope for all adolescents. Indeed, Mika has confirmed his wish to participate in this project and announced that the money would be transferred to a charitable cause.

"Adolescence can be a time full of doubts and challenges, this was the case for me. For this reason I want to help an organization dedicated to youth and the problems they are experiencing. "MIKA

Mika decided to support the program "Youth" conducted by the Foundation Hospital of Paris -- Hospitals in France. This program helps to create shelters and care for young people in distress. (http://www.fondationhopitaux.fr/prog.../Prog_Ados.php)

MIKA:

The HAPPINESS LIVE / SAVE THE DATE

To celebrate the launch of the Happiness Bottle, MIKA will give a private concert for Coca-Cola on April 15 in a venue in Paris. Which one is still a secret... Fans of MIKA can go to http://www.happiness-bottle.fr from March 5 and March 11 to play and try to win their seats for this exceptional event, a gold disc autographed by the artist , meetings with the artist ...

THE ALUMINUM BOTTLE

TREND OF THE COCA-COLA BOTTLE !

Find all the info from March 5, 2010 on http://www.happiness-bottle.fr

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just natural isnt it .. promote where your huge ...

What about us then :shun: Too small a country, I get it :shun:

French Mikafans are most lucky happy fans I think...

so many chances to see mika or mikaish items....

not jealous.....not...not jealous at all................

Oh boy, UK - France - UK - France - London in the UK - France...

So funny, always seems to change wherever something happens atm:mf_rosetinted:

It's a deal!! :boing:

Don't forget about the BELGIAN fries! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

Soph sent me some of those delights made in heaven a few years ago :wub2:

Every country has its claims .....

That beer stuff is very unique , Ive just found it over here .. :wub2:

I saw a cake yesterday , Belgian waffle ? srudel ? anyways .. it twas niceeeee:biggrin2:

It's a deal!! :boing:

Don't forget about the BELGIAN fries! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

:roftl:

If I were an belgian I would be a really big...nono HUGE girl ever..

so many sweet things.... especially fancy chocolates.....

and near to France and UK both....

jealous everything....:naughty:

If I were an belgian I would be a really big...nono HUGE girl ever..

so many sweet things.... especially fancy chocolates.....

and near to France and UK both....

jealous everything....:naughty:

Awwww bless .... there is a reason why obesity is on the rise here , something like <thinks> 30% of the current young generation will be obese when they get older :shocked:

The asian diet was much healthier I foind over there , rice , fish .. etc .. really good :thumb_yello:

<ohh I only drink diet coke>:biggrin2:

Im still lost how do buy one of these damn goodies :naughty:

Awwww bless .... there is a reason why obesity is on the rise here , something like <thinks> 30% of the current young generation will be obese when they get older :shocked:

The asian diet was much healthier I foind over there , rice , fish .. etc .. really good :thumb_yello:

<ohh I only drink diet coke>:biggrin2:

Im still lost how do buy one of these damn goodies :naughty:

yes when I was in london little surprised to see many big girls and boys...

and all clothes are bigger than korean things... it was interesting.

I dont like meats or coke... but loveeeee chocolates...waffles...pies....:wub2:

Archived