Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it is cute and yeah I would be awful. I think I might take it to work for a few days so I can admire it and then I will have to pack it away where my cats can't get it. They are like puppies and destroy EVERYTHING. :aah:

Haha, I don't have a shrine. This will be my only thing. Although I wouldn't mind one of those personalized notebooks either.

yovia-avatar1.jpg

90px-Kunsten_en_Letteren_Ridder.jpg

lollipop.gif16u8ax.jpglollipop.gif

PointsRosette.gif6867803:jpeg_preview_medium.jpgPointsRosette.gif

shrine.gif

I don't have a MiKA shrine either -- YET:

I think NOW is the time to start building one! :aah:

I was just about to buy a bottle, but the shipping said it was $15:shocked:

:tears:

Yesterday, I went to the Monoprix shop, and the price was 1.10€ per bottle (I thought it was 1.50€ normally no? :teehee:) anyway, I bought bottles for my Mfcers friends, and some spare ones in case other Mfcers want to have it :wink2:

So I can ship you one if you want :thumb_yello: I just have to go to the postoffice to know how much are the shipping fees :thumb_yello: I think it'll be cheaper than on the Colette store for sure:wink2:

Yesterday, I went to the Monoprix shop, and the price was 1.10€ per bottle (I thought it was 1.50€ normally no? :teehee:) anyway, I bought bottles for my Mfcers friends, and some spare ones in case other Mfcers want to have it :wink2:

So I can ship you one if you want :thumb_yello: I just have to go to the postoffice to know how much are the shipping fees :thumb_yello: I think it'll be cheaper than on the Colette store for sure:wink2:

That would be great!!!:biggrin2:

Thank you:huglove:

Just let me know the details:original:

Oh, please!

i would more than love to have one. plz :biggrin2:

Could I get one by any chance? :biggrin2: Please, would absolutely love to...:aah:

Awesome! Like others have asked, could you send one to me as well?

Oooh, I would absolutely LOVE to have one too, Kate!:mf_lustslow: would you mind buying one for me as well...?:blush-anim-cl:

That's so sweet of you! Could you send me one, please? :wub2:

Oooh, I would absolutely LOVE to have one too, Kate!:mf_lustslow: would you mind buying one for me as well...?:blush-anim-cl:

Of course! I've already bought one for you my Keti! :thumb_yello:

Could I get one by any chance? :biggrin2: Please, would absolutely love to...:aah:

Awesome! Like others have asked, could you send one to me as well?

Oh, please!

i would more than love to have one. plz :biggrin2:

That's so sweet of you! Could you send me one, please? :wub2:

Ok girls :thumb_yello: I'll go to the postoffice and I'll let you know about the shipping :wink2:

The HAPPINESS LIVE / SAVE THE DATE

To celebrate the launch of the Happiness Bottle, MIKA will give a private concert for Coca-Cola on April 15 in a venue in Paris. Which one is still a secret... Fans of MIKA can go to http://www.happiness-bottle.fr from March 5 and March 11 to play and try to win their seats for this exceptional event, a gold disc autographed by the artist , meetings with the artist ...

THE ALUMINUM BOTTLE

TREND OF THE COCA-COLA BOTTLE !

Find all the info from March 5, 2010 on http://www.happiness-bottle.fr[/color]

:blink: Has already begun this competition? I don't see anything :boxed:

get some bottles for Bianca too...but why all the events for mika gig's seem to take a loooooong time to be established:shocked:...no sing of life from the happiness site:annoyed_h4h:

Archived