Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually thought of ordering you one because I thought it would save on shipping. But the shipping was just double the price for 2. :aah:

Aww...that was a nice thought though.... thanks.:wub2:

*Continues to place website of Mika Coke bottle/box strategically on all computer monitors and laptops in the house to give major hints to hubby*

*Continues to place website of Mika Coke bottle/box strategically on all computer monitors and laptops in the house to give major hints to hubby*

:lmfao::floor::floor:

Oh Suzy - that made me laugh out loud - and I seriously shouldn't be doing that so soon after my op !!!

The bottle box set is soooo gorgeous though... drool ... :fangurl:

:lmfao::floor::floor:

Oh Suzy - that made me laugh out loud

By the way, the reason it made Jules laugh out loud is because the exact same thing has been happening in our house for the last few days :wink2:

I don't understand... it supposed to be today at 4, but the countdown is now for the next week...

:roftl: I see when the countdown was at 0 0 0 the happiness bottle top become white. And the countdown change now we have to return on the website next week at the same time :mf_rosetinted: It's really strange it's Mika's effect:aah:

:roftl: I see when the countdown was at 0 0 0 the happiness bottle top become white. And the countdown change now we have to return on the website next week at the same time :mf_rosetinted: It's really strange it's Mika's effect:aah:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Incredible... :teehee:

I don't understand... it supposed to be today at 4, but the countdown is now for the next week...

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Incredible... :teehee:

Damn, that counter just went back to 6 days etc.

now, that's what I call irritating :sneaky2:

You know when you have set your MFC account or any other account...they ask you about your timezone ...perhaps...if Mika's team had anything to do with this site...I guess we know why that timer went back to a week of waiting: it is working on the MIKA TIME(zone)! :naughty: perhaps the site took a sleeping pill and has a side effect! :fisch:

You know when you have set your MFC account or any other account...they ask you about your timezone ...perhaps...if Mika's team had anything to do with this site...I guess we know why that timer went back to a week of waiting: it is working on the MIKA TIME(zone)! :naughty: perhaps the site took a sleeping pill and has a side effect! :fisch:

maybe it's eyes are buzzing too! :teehee:

Not understanding (very thick!). Nothing happens wherever you click at the moment! What is going to happen in 6 days - is that when the competition starts or what? Anyone know if you have to be in France to enter it? I will need at least 6 days to organise moving house :aah:

Not understanding (very thick!). Nothing happens wherever you click at the moment! What is going to happen in 6 days - is that when the competition starts or what? Anyone know if you have to be in France to enter it? I will need at least 6 days to organise moving house :aah:

Pretty certain you have to be French :sad:

Thank you for sharing your reports and pics of the box, it looks like a real piece of art! The walls of the box look very sturdy. How about the pop up cutouts inside the box? Are they thick, or flimsy?

(I want to make an informed decision before I shell out the cash. :naughty: )

Thank you for sharing your reports and pics of the box, it looks like a real piece of art! The walls of the box look very sturdy. How about the pop up cutouts inside the box? Are they thick, or flimsy?

(I want to make an informed decision before I shell out the cash. :naughty: )

They looked quite sturdy to me - but how long they would last if you keep opening and closing the box, I wouldn't like to say :naughty:

It is a lovely thing - but I'm still not sure it is worth the money (even allowing for the charity donation). And the shipping costs are frightening. IMO the bottle itself is worth getting though.

Archived