Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao:

Pretty sure you need more than 6 days for that I'm afraid :doh:

Non. Tis bien. Je is learning le francais. Je is practising saying her nombre comme ca: ey-neeeeeg-ma. Je will pass as une personne francais in no time. :thumb_yello:

Non. Tis bien. Je is learning le francais. Je is practising saying her nombre comme ca: ey-neeeeeg-ma. Je will pass as une personne francais in no time. :thumb_yello:

Quelle surprise :thumb_yello: Vous parlez francais comme un native.

So this is the party-thread of the evening is it??:naughty:

Mais oui. Dans la france, nous loves a party, nous chansons "Champs Elysees" and so on... and

oh f*** it, this is too difficult, je suis going to bed pour coucher.

I have no idea what I'm on about. :teehee:

:teehee: Perhaps it ze voud be ze eazier to play ze mute frenchie? :naughty:. "JE suis desolee, j'ai perdu ma tongue in an accidente, monsieur"

So this is the party-thread of the evening is it??:naughty:

One can only but try :dunno:

Quelle surprise :thumb_yello: Vous parlez francais comme un native.

I still think that she could play the native mute a lot more easily :lmfao:

Here Mika explains the meaning of his illustrations on the bottle

I tried to translate... :wink2:(sorry I'm not that good in translations..)

"The design of the bottle represents what the word 'happiness' means for me, basically, let our imagination run wild. The tree which is a recurrent element in my creations, means the fertility of imagination which is the ultimate way towards happiness.

I wanted to create a very strong universe for this bottle. I endeavoured to combine various topics, rich and fascinating.

The natural elements (grass, trees, clouds) mix with elements from an other world (tribal characters), with surrealist objects (smiling teapot) with symbols of hope and freedom (dove holding gold keys, a smiling sun) I immediately felt that what I've created with my sister Yasmine, matched with the Coca cola universe, combined with the joy and the cheerful surrealism of my world, where things are joyful but never too sweet.

As you can notice, the bottle makes reference to the psychedelic posters of the 60s.

It was really important for me to use recurrent symbols in this creation and invent something completely new and unique for Coca Cola "

there will also be a video where Mika talks about that

they also say he's giving his whole fee to the foundation

Schermata2010-03-10a123738.png

Schermata2010-03-10a123750.png

Schermata2010-03-10a123753.png

Schermata2010-03-10a123756.png

Schermata2010-03-10a124227.png

"The design of the bottle represents what the word 'happiness' means for me, basically, let our imagination run wild. The tree which is a recurrent element in my creations, means the fertility of imagination which is the ultimate way towards happiness.

I wanted to create a very strong universe for this bottle. I endeavoured to combine various topics, rich and fascinating.

The natural elements (grass, trees, clouds) mix with elements from an other world (tribal characters), with surrealist objects (smiling teapot) with symbols of hope and freedom (dove holding gold keys, a smiling sun) I immediately felt that what I've created with my sister Yasmine, matched with the Coca cola universe, combined with the joy and the cheerful surrealism of my world, where things are joyful but never too sweet.

As you can notice, the bottle makes reference to the psychedelic posters of the 60s.

It was really important for me to use recurrent symbols in this creation and invent something completely new and unique for Coca Cola "

Not understanding (very thick!). Nothing happens wherever you click at the moment! What is going to happen in 6 days - is that when the competition starts or what? Anyone know if you have to be in France to enter it? I will need at least 6 days to organise moving house :aah:

In France we have no information about this competition :aah: We have to return on the happiness bottle website on Tuesday at 4pm, and I'm pretty sure that we have to return the next Tuesday again :roftl:

1/3 of the bottle became white that's why I think the process during 2 more weeks. The next week the bottle be white at 2/3, and the next week at 100% and the competition will open.

thank u v much Kate!! :huglove:

adding it to my post :)

A huge parcel :shocked:, for a red tiny box. :sweatdrop:

Unwrapping took ages! :roftl::roftl:

Oh I'm glad to hear that. I've been paranoid it will get damaged in transit.

Mine was delivered yesterday but it was COD because of customs fees so they wanted the cash before they would release it and I wasn't home. :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

I received my boxed 'Coke MIKA' today. Exciting.

Came really fast after I placed the order. Very well packed.

It is a little smaller than I anticipated, but I am very happy to have it.

I ordered two single bottles before the single boxed one,

so I was surprised that the boxed one arrived first.

Rushes to place dead center of my MIKA SHRINE.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2849453&postcount=1018

Actually it is like a little self-contained Mika Shrine all by itself!

I received my boxed 'Coke MIKA' today. Exciting.

Came really fast after I placed the order. Very well packed.

It is a little smaller than I anticipated, but I am very happy to have it.

I ordered two single bottles before the single boxed one,

so I was surprised that the boxed one arrived first.

Rushes to place dead center of my MIKA SHRINE.

Actually it is like a little self-contained Mika Shrine all by itself!

Yep, that's exactly what I meant: smaller than anticipated! :naughty:

Yep, that's exactly what I meant: smaller than anticipated! :naughty:

I really enjoy seeing

the Coke brand

& the MIKA "brand"

linked!

mika-happiness-bottle.jpg

. . . Just placed the bottle next to the above image.

The bottle is about 3-4 bottle caps taller than the image.

It contains 250 ml of beverage.

Thats just what I wanted to hear :wub2::biggrin2:

It's really well done. It's thick board all around and it closes on top with a concealed magnet. There's a ribbon at the bottom that acts like the rope on a drawbridge when you open it.

The Coke bottle is much smaller than I thought as it's only 250 ml, but it's lovely. My only complaint is the bottlecap is scratched up. I don't know if this is normal and happened during the bottling process or it's because my bottle came out of its hole while it was in transit. I'm amazed that it didn't damage any of the cutout artwork inside the box because I could hear it rattling around before I opened it.

If other people don't have scratched bottlecaps I might try to get another bottle to keep with the box.

It's really well done. It's thick board all around and it closes on top with a concealed magnet. There's a ribbon at the bottom that acts like the rope on a drawbridge when you open it.

The Coke bottle is much smaller than I thought as it's only 250 ml, but it's lovely. My only complaint is the bottlecap is scratched up. I don't know if this is normal and happened during the bottling process or it's because my bottle came out of its hole while it was in transit. I'm amazed that it didn't damage any of the cutout artwork inside the box because I could hear it rattling around before I opened it.

If other people don't have scratched bottlecaps I might try to get another bottle to keep with the box.

Thanks a lot Christine , it sounds awesome :wub2:

Im liking the drawbridge action

Yeh shame on the bottle cap , Ill try get some feedback on that too

Archived