Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

I love mine and all the details, the watches, tea cups, umbrellas.

My bottlecap is okay Christine, mine came loose too.

I think the stand up people are Mika and Yasmine.

I would like to know why all the little arrows they drew in.

It is a very nice box, beautiful piece of art.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My bottlecap is okay Christine, mine came loose too.

Thanks Katy. I guess I'm going to have to buy another one. :aah:

Suzy if Ryan gets you a box, can you get him to order me another bottle too? :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

It's really well done. It's thick board all around and it closes on top with a concealed magnet. There's a ribbon at the bottom that acts like the rope on a drawbridge when you open it.

The Coke bottle is much smaller than I thought as it's only 250 ml, but it's lovely. My only complaint is the bottlecap is scratched up. I don't know if this is normal and happened during the bottling process or it's because my bottle came out of its hole while it was in transit. I'm amazed that it didn't damage any of the cutout artwork inside the box because I could hear it rattling around before I opened it.

If other people don't have scratched bottlecaps I might try to get another bottle to keep with the box.

My bottlecap was scratched too, and it was also out of it's hole, but the box was fine, just as yours. It is lovely :wub2:

My bottlecap was scratched too, and it was also out of it's hole, but the box was fine, just as yours. It is lovely :wub2:

. . . My only complaint is the bottlecap is scratched up. I don't know if this is normal and happened during the bottling process or it's because my bottle came out of its hole while it was in transit. I'm amazed that it didn't damage any of the cutout artwork inside the box because I could hear it rattling around before I opened it.

If other people don't have scratched bottlecaps I might try to get another bottle to keep with the box.

I checked the condition of the cap on my boxed bottle:

It's fine in spite of the fact that it was dislodged from the indentation designed to cradle it.

Argh! I think I may just have to order it now, LOL! I think I'll order an extra bottle, just in case. That's kind of concerning that the bottle can just fly out of it's spot inside the box. With my luck, the bottle would probably smash up all the cardboard cutouts. :aah:

Argh! I think I may just have to order it now, LOL! I think I'll order an extra bottle, just in case. That's kind of concerning that the bottle can just fly out of it's spot inside the box. With my luck, the bottle would probably smash up all the cardboard cutouts. :aah:

Lordy that would not be clement:aah:

Lordy that would not be clement:aah:

I'd definitely be asking for a replacement if that happened. I want to order an extra bottle or 2 with it, but it sounds like they really gouge you on shipping. I've seen a couple turn up on ebay, but those sellers have inflated the price so much, that I might as well order it from France! Oh calamity...

I'd definitely be asking for a replacement if that happened. I want to order an extra bottle or 2 with it, but it sounds like they really gouge you on shipping. I've seen a couple turn up on ebay, but those sellers have inflated the price so much, that I might as well order it from France! Oh calamity...

Ive seen those on ebay too damn pricey I think .. :shocked:

For the ones that been recieved already they seem to get there ok , they should almost ship the bottle seperate from the box .. if that makes sense ... just in case

I agree Freddie. Well, I did some calculating on the website, and it looks like adding an additional bottle (if I order the box) will raise the total price another $11.00. That's not too bad, considering the fact that ordering just 1 bottle by itself costs more than $24.00 with shipping. So, just to let people know, a box plus 2 extra bottles, plus shipping will cost you about $102.86 (USD).

My son's friend has just got me two bottles in France but she can't find the packaging in shops there. Can anyone tell me where she might get it or is it only available on web?

It's only available from one shop - see the first post in this thread

Archived