Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

Sorry if someone already asked it but: is the coke with box limited for a short period or will available anytime??

I *THINK* it will be available for a long time since they still have the justice box from 2009:thumb_yello:

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you reckon its worth the crazy price?

It is very beautiful - but I do keep wondering what on earth to do with it. I suppose it ought to be in a display cabinet or something.

It is a lot of money to pay for a bottle of Coke, but the price does include a donation to charity, and the shipping is expensive but should guarantee it arrives undamaged.

I think you have a little while to make up your mind :fisch:

Thanks Katy. I guess I'm going to have to buy another one. :aah:

Suzy if Ryan gets you a box, can you get him to order me another bottle too? :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Ha! Yeah of course!

*Goes to find hubby to show that there is even more good reason to order one*

Morning

Ohh was there a competition? :blink:

on http://www.happiness-bottle.fr but it's impossible to enter the first step of the competion because there is a technical problem. Sorry it's just for French resident :mf_rosetinted:

Normaly for the second step of the competition we have to design a Coca Cola bottle with colors and pre made drawings but impossible for the moment to access, we try with other French Mika fans but it doesn't work. We send email to Coca Cola and we waiting the answer.

More information about the competion here http://www.happiness-bottle.fr/reglement.htm

5.1 Il y aura 903 lots mis en jeu au total.

- 500 photos dédicacées de MIKA valeur unitaire 4€ ;

- 50 albums « The boy who knew too much » de MIKA, valeur unitaire 16.99€ ;

- 300 t-shirts « MIKA » d’une valeur unitaire de 20.99€ TTC ;

- 10 places pour deux personnes pour le concert de Mika (catégorie 1) du 27 avril 2010, valeur unitaire 92 € ;

- 48 places pour deux personnes pour le concert privé de MIKA le 15 avril 2010 d’une valeur unitaire de 110 € ;

- 2 places pour deux personnes, pour le concert privé de MIKA le 15 avril 2010 d’une valeur unitaire de 110 €, avec une rencontre avec l’artiste à l’issue du concert ;

- Un disque d’or dédicacé de la main de MIKA d’une valeur unitaire de 3 000 €.

on http://www.happiness-bottle.fr but it's impossible to enter the first step of the competion because there is a technical problem. Sorry it's just for French resident :mf_rosetinted:

Normaly for the second step of the competition we have to design a Coca Cola bottle with colors and pre made drawings but impossible for the moment to access, we try with other French Mika fans but it doesn't work. We send email to Coca Cola and we waiting the answer.

Ohh thanks so much for this :biggrin2:

- 500 autographed photos of MIKA denomination € 4;

- 50 album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" by MIKA, denomination € 16.99;

- 300 t-shirts "MIKA" of a unit value of € 20.99 inclusive;

- 10 tickets for two to the concert Mika (category 1) April 27, 2010, unit value of 92 €;

- 48 tickets for two to the private concert MIKA April 15, 2010 with a unit value of 110 €;

- 2 tickets for two people for the private concert MIKA April 15, 2010 with a unit value of 110 €, with a meeting with the artist after the concert;

- A gold disc autographed by the hand of MIKA a unit value of € 3 000.

Did you check the prize list :shocked:

Seems to be much more than that

Maybe I was blinded by the secret gig because I don't care about the rest. :teehee:

Thanks for the list Sephira. I actually hadn't seen all those prizes...I saw something about the private gig mentioned on another site.

I wish the box was cheaper, I love it. My favorite guy is the cool snail. I love snails.

I would be so happy if the artwork for the box was uploaded so I can get the snail by itself. Or a photo of the snail.

Slide1_normal.jpg

- 500 autographed photos of MIKA denomination € 4;

- 50 album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" by MIKA, denomination € 16.99;

- 300 t-shirts "MIKA" of a unit value of € 20.99 inclusive;

- 10 tickets for two to the concert Mika (category 1) April 27, 2010, unit value of 92 €;

- 48 tickets for two to the private concert MIKA April 15, 2010 with a unit value of 110 €;

- 2 tickets for two people for the private concert MIKA April 15, 2010 with a unit value of 110 €, with a meeting with the artist after the concert;

- A gold disc autographed by the hand of MIKA a unit value of € 3 000.

Good translation Freddie:thumb_yello:

Archived