REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at O2 Academy, Sheffield, 2010-FEB-18

Blue Sky

You are tempted aren't you? :wink2:

They are polystyrene, not heavy exactly, but bulky. Weird.

i'm not only tempted, i've decided right away that i'd try to do it at one of the gigs. making a fool of myself in silly costumes is exactly my kind of thing. :lmfao: thanx for the info. :wink2:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi folks, sorry I have not got my report part 3 out yet. It's taken this long to upload all the vids to youtube and upload pics etc, you know how long that all takes!

I now have my pics up if anyone wants to see them..............

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/MIKA%20-%20Sheffield%2018%20Feb%202010/

Sam, your photos are terrific. Thanks for sharing. Nice to meet you on Thursday :)

You don't have any pictures of Lollipop do you, with us on stage?

Thanks. I only got one of Lollipop as I was too busy trying to jump and enjoy the last song. Sorry. Nice to meet you too !

Here are some more pictures (Sorry if they're a bit blurry, Mika doesn't stand still much. Lolz):

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

The Band

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00575DrJohn.jpg

DSC00602ToyBoy.jpg

More coming soon, after uploaded to Photobucket (:

Hi folks, sorry I have not got my report part 3 out yet. It's taken this long to upload all the vids to youtube and upload pics etc, you know how long that all takes!

I now have my pics up if anyone wants to see them..............

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/MIKA%20-%20Sheffield%2018%20Feb%202010/

hmm can't see your pics it asks you to log in to a private photobucket account :boxed:

Loving reading the reviews!

Can I ask?

How long are people having to wait to meet him?

AND Are you allowed pictures with him this time?

Hi.

Firstly, there is never any guarantee Mika will come out to meet fans. Most times he does, but it should never be taken for granted that he will. And sometimes he is in more of a rush than other times.

Usually you would need to wait up to an hour or slightly more after the concert to see Mika afterwards.

He often says he can't have pictures taken with anyone or give anyone hugs, or you may hear the security people saying this. It's wise not to push it too much, but let's just say, it is sometimes possible if you are lucky.

The most successful M&Gs are those where fans wait patiently in line to speak to him/get an autograph as he seems to be much more at ease (naturally) when things are calm and organised.

Hi.

Firstly, there is never any guarantee Mika will come out to meet fans. Most times he does, but it should never be taken for granted that he will. And sometimes he is in more of a rush than other times.

Usually you would need to wait up to an hour or slightly more after the concert to see Mika afterwards.

He often says he can't have pictures taken with anyone or give anyone hugs, or you may hear the security people saying this. It's wise not to push it too much, but let's just say, it is sometimes possible if you are lucky.

The most successful M&Gs are those where fans wait patiently in line to speak to him/get an autograph as he seems to be much more at ease (naturally) when things are calm and organised.

Thank you for replying.

I totally understand what you are saying,

the last time I met him I got a hug and stuff because I had waited and wass really nice and calm with him so what you said it true.

I was just wandering seeing as people have managed to so far, how long they have been waiting though if that makes sense.

Last time I waited around an hour so I am just seeing,

I always try even if its not possible,

Once again thanks for replying :)

Archived