REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at O2 Academy, Sheffield, 2010-FEB-18

Blue Sky

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've still got a massive balloon in my room. Still firm, no sign of shrinkage yet :P

I got a green one. It's in the downstairs living room. I has shrunk a bit, but still is mega bouncy, I have nearly knocked over objects with it unbeknown to my mum. :teehee: If it goes down, I'll just blow it back up again as they taped them, not tied them up. (:

My first few videos! Still more to come :biggrin2:

- Mika & Jimmy's Trumpet impressions :teehee:

- Mika finding the feather coat for Dr. John

- Mika's Dancing in Touches You

And my one of my favourite favourites :wub2: I see you:

He looks straight at me :wub2:

Thanks for posting. (: I love all the videos from people. I don't have a YouTube account so I don't know how to upload the only good video I got of Toy Boy as I'd like to give something back to you lot. Hehe.

Do you have a photobucket account? You could upload it there!

Ooh I do. I may try it. I think my account is private though so I'm going to have to mess around with my settings. I am going to try this now.

Edit: I'm uploading my Toy Boy video of the whole song. The like first few seconds of Love Today to when he gets down on his knees, I LOVE that bit. And Lollipop drums (:

I have uploaded them. Here's the link to my Photobucket album, if you want the password (after pictures and videos being nicked) just PM me. (: Sorry, I'm quite protective of them, I don't mind anyone saving them etc but don't want people claiming to be their own:

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/Sam7413/Mika/

My first few videos! Still more to come :biggrin2:

- Mika & Jimmy's Trumpet impressions :teehee:

- Mika finding the feather coat for Dr. John

- Mika's Dancing in Touches You

And my one of my favourite favourites :wub2: I see you:

He looks straight at me :wub2:

the i see you vid is AMAZING:wub2::wub2:

I've still got a massive balloon in my room. Still firm, no sign of shrinkage yet :P

the one i had in 2007 didn't shrink but just burst without a warning after a few days. :teehee: hope you're not in danger of heart attacks. :naughty:

does anyone know/understand what he's singing in this video at the beginning?

(love today)

the one i had in 2007 didn't shrink but just burst without a warning after a few days. :teehee: hope you're not in danger of heart attacks. :naughty:

does anyone know/understand what he's singing in this video at the beginning?

(love today)

I don't know... I was there and I still didn't get what he was singing there:blink: Hopefully someone has better hearing than me and can make it out. I have a video of it too... I'll upload it and see if its any clearer :thumb_yello:

As i've said this was the first gig of Kath and I's road tour!!

It was brilliant and we took our chance on the first night to be Big girls!

not planned at all to do it btw!

It was great fun and meant we got inside out of the cold and rain, had fun dressing up, met Mika and family, chatted and felt very speacial all round.

It was great fun practicing and i remember being so surprised and delighted when Mika walked past us as we went on to practice for the first time ....:teehee: It was all very chilled and nice as there was only a few of us ...

Thanks to Shari for the video of us ...I'm the blue BG to the left ....

Here are some pics to follow too.

Will write more story in the experience thread.

As for the gig we watched it from the vip area at the back are which was good to see the whole show experience from there for a change.

Cause the stage was so small we didn't do the flowers and death march so we saw most of the show really!

Thanks to Mika and his crew for giving us this great opporchancity!

:teehee:

The person that posted the video refers to it as an "operatic" beginning. Maybe they know?

nope, if you read the comments you'll see she answered to someone that she doesn't know either. :wink2:

it sounds slightly familiar, something from the fugees maybe, or anything that sounds similar to their music? :dunno: might be totally wrong with that though. :teehee:

edit: "family portrait" by pink? :dunno: sounds slightly similar, but i can't make out a 100% match. :aah:

nope, if you read the comments you'll see she answered to someone that she doesn't know either. :wink2:

it sounds slightly familiar, something from the fugees maybe, or anything that sounds similar to their music? :dunno: might be totally wrong with that though. :teehee:

Let's ask MIKA!

IMG_0474.jpg

Kath, Ruth and I

waitingtobeonstage.jpg

in our coats concealing our outfits!!

IMG_0459.jpg

Me in my head gear ;-0

IMG_0472.jpg

Our group

fab pics:biggrin2: t4p Vicky

naah, he said he doesn't remember what happens on stage, so how would he know? LOL :naughty:

But he planned this when he wasnt on stage so he must remember:roftl:

Archived