REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at O2 Academy, Sheffield, 2010-FEB-18

Blue Sky

:boing:

What did she say??

That they'd had a few drinkies ... and the only reason they decided to do it was to get out of the queue cos' it was raining ... :teehee:

She finally got a pic with Mika after all the gigs shes been too ... He's outside right now signing stuff ... their outside now too but have already had their moment so are not bothering him ... their's only about 25 people here ... Ummm normal stuff about the masks ... you can't see anything - so don't really get nervous ... but it's really hard to see ... only downside is that she was at the back for most of the show ... but she said she loved it and would recommend it ... it's an experience :wub2:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That they'd had a few drinkies ... and the only reason they decided to do it was to get out of the queue cos' it was raining ... :teehee:

She finally got a pic with Mika after all the gigs shes been too ... He's outside right now signing stuff ... their outside now too but have already had their moment so are not bothering him ... their's only about 25 people here ... Ummm normal stuff about the masks ... you can't see anything - so don't really get nervous ... but it's really hard to see ... only downside is that she was at the back for most of the show ... but she said she loved it and would recommend it ... it's an experience :wub2:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks for the info!!

Thank you for the first report! :huglove:

Oh, and of course thanks to Kath! Looks like she had a wonderful night! ^^

Ok..I'm way too tired for tonight...so I guess tomorrow I'll go through pages and pages of all the nice thing of tonight's gig!

:* thank you because MFC makes me feel like I am in every single gig!

:huglove: to all...

:bye:

Dansaul Mika was great! And now at Matthew Symonds recording songs

1 minute ago from MOTOBLUR

charlieeb @mikasounds Your show tonight was INCREDIBLE! I had such an amazing time, thanks!!!

half a minute ago from web

IrisPop Mika tonight was spectacular, amazing, there was no low point, a theatrical musical show that will receive a glowing review from me.

half a minute ago from web

Sounds like a great show! Not like it's anything new. :naughty:

Met him, spoke to him, didn't giggle, got a setlist off nice man down the front, got a balloon, now deflated, sh*t loads of confetti and a hell of a lot of videos and pictures.

He was amazing, I can't really construct a proper report now, I'll work on it on Saturday after I get back from Manchester but I'm gonna leave my videos and pictures uploading over night.

Met him, spoke to him, didn't giggle, got a setlist off nice man down the front, got a balloon, now deflated, sh*t loads of confetti and a hell of a lot of videos and pictures.

He was amazing, I can't really construct a proper report now, I'll work on it on Saturday after I get back from Manchester but I'm gonna leave my videos and pictures uploading over night.

thank you!!:wub2:

Thank you!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

You're a star! Thank you! :flowers2:

Was it the guy with the hat?

:bow:

Thank you:huglove:

I'm so happy Kath got her picture with Mika:wub2::yay:

Photos are uploading and will be here at some point tonight: http://s928.photobucket.com/albums/ad129/Lozzington/Mika%20Sheffield%2018022010/

And videos will appear every hour or so here: http://www.youtube.com/user/lozzington90

How do you do that? It's magic! :shocked:

The photos are there and they are great! Thanks again! Will check back later

for the videos!

Archived