The NEO Thread

holysusie

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hum, maybe? It's spring in Australia right now, isn't it?

Still thinking...

Flooding is scary!

Snow doesn't exactly kill you, it just feels that way (unless you get stuck in it) or destroy your property. But it's like living in an ice cold hell!

Maybe we should move to San Diego, California all of us? A friend of mind who has been all over the planet chose to move there because of the always nice weather. Not too hot, not too cold, no extremes, just nice and sunny!

I was there visiting one year and they had their spring in February, birds singing, hummingbirds nesting!

It's Summer now... only just :teehee: And flooding is def scary! It's getting close to a week since the main flooding happened and one town is still waiting for flooding :blink:

Oooh, you know I have a bit of an idea of what it's like living in snow... Orange gets pretty damn cold at times, and we occasionally get snow too.. Nothing like you guys though.

San Diego sounds nice, but I still want to have my Christmas in Summer... Christmas in Winter sounds too weird (especially if there's no snow)...

Nat is teasing me because I am fangurling over Neo and I do so every time I get replied by him or get a "Like" on facebook. Bailey calls him my "New Mika" and I tell her to STFU :roftl:

OMG I love LOVE underground SO MUCH!

Tell Nat to bugger off! Wait, you probably already do :teehee:

Nat is teasing me because I am fangurling over Neo and I do so every time I get replied by him or get a "Like" on facebook. Bailey calls him my "New Mika" and I tell her to STFU :roftl:

OMG I love LOVE underground SO MUCH!

:mad3:

Loooooove underground too much but im trying to listen to da man and not listen tooo much to the live version cos of mistakes :lmfao: Just freaking hard cos its so damn good. Some of the text already got stuck in my head the first time i heard it back in Nov. at the shooting :fangurl::wub2::tears:

I dont fangurl everytime i get a reply from da man... then i should do it a few times a week! But i just get very VERY happy. Especially a pm yesterday made me VERY happy ohhh and the one saturday too! :shocked::wub2: Ok what pm from him doesnt make me happy? :blink:

Plz nominate Neo here.... you might not understand anything of what it says but just click on "Klicka här!" on this page:

http://finest.se/articles/article.php?aid=6841

and vote for neo in categories like Årets medlemsblogg på finest, Årets toppblogg på finest, Årets nykomling i bloggvärlden, Årets personliga blogg, Årets bäst klädda man. All you have to do is write Neo next to em :thumb_yello:

and press "SKICKA" after :thumb_yello:

Yesterday @ "Tron Legacy" premier in Stockholm....

610356.jpg

Ive got no comments about the 3D glasses ....

610355.jpg

I've got no comments about the face he's pulling... :fisch:

Plz nominate Neo here.... you might not understand anything of what it says but just click on "Klicka här!" on this page:

http://finest.se/articles/article.php?aid=6841

and vote for neo in categories like Årets medlemsblogg på finest, Årets toppblogg på finest, Årets nykomling i bloggvärlden, Årets personliga blogg, Årets bäst klädda man. All you have to do is write Neo next to em :thumb_yello:

and press "SKICKA" after :thumb_yello:

Done! :thumb_yello:

Archived