Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Lord. When they talked about Stephen's death I cried. It was the first time I cried over the whole thing.

I saw that coffin in the car and all the fans throwing white roses, and I thought "How would I feel if that was Mika?"

I think that's why I started crying, because I put myself in their shoes and realised how hard it must be. I can't believe it's been 5 months already since Stephen's passing. Watching this made me realise how much of an entertainer he was and how much of a nice guy he appeared to be.

The whole thing is just so tragic...

Mika singing with Boyzone was really, really lovely. Towards the end I just ended up laughing at said "Look at him in a Boyband!" And then they got up from the seats and started dancing on the spot boyband style...my mum said "That's the most amount of time he's ever stood still" and I cracked up laughing :roftl::roftl:

The song finished and my dad (who had fell asleep on the armchair last time I checked so was surprised when he spoke) said that he really liked the song and said it was nice.

Aww :fangurl:

R.I.P. Stephen. It really was way before your time. Nice how they put your backing vocals on the song.

He looked so tall! Are Boyzone all vertically challenged then?:wink2:

:lmfao: That's what I was thinking.

Flippin' FilmOn worked fine for six minutes and I managed to record the song. Am uploading to sendspace right now. :biggrin2:

:lfmao: That's what I was thinking.

Flippin' FilmOn worked fine for six minutes and I managed to record the song. Am uploading to sendspace right now. :biggrin2:

Is it the song and the video or just the song?

At least now I have one way of watching UK tv... bad or not, until I find a better one.

Right now I'm watching whatever is on BBC one, it seems to be about WW II Right now, I see bomb selter things.

Is it the song and the video or just the song?

No, somehow I missed most of the show. Although I did see most of the commercials. :boxed:

Didn't hear HE, didn't see the video. I was just in time for the introduction and I started capturing from the last word: Mika. :aah:

He looked so tall! Are Boyzone all vertically challenged then?:wink2:

He did dwarf them all a bit. Typically stunted Irish men, coming from a severly vertically challenged Irish woman.

They should have let Mika sing it all, don't like Keating's voice.

I was thinking the same :teehee:

Thanks for recording it, I think I missed the last seconds, thanks to filmon :sneaky2:

No, somehow I missed most of the show. Although I did see most of the commercials. :boxed:

Didn't hear HE, didn't see the video. I was just in time for the introduction and I started capturing from the last word: Mika. :aah:

Ahh. Thanks though!! :wub2:

Can't wait to see it, my FilmOn decided that it didn't want to work at all :furious: Thank you so much for recording it!

:bow: Thank youuu!!! :flowers2:

I made one quick crappy screencap :aah:

384572473.jpg

awww!!cute!!:fangurl:

"WE HATE U ITV" IN THE TAGS LMAO :lmfao:

Okay...serious again...

It must have been so weird for Mika...having Boyzone singing a song he wrote...right in front of him...him singing it WITH them...and him singing the lyrics that now belong to a dead man...(I say that with respect).

It must have been a bit surreal. If I was in his shoes I would have felt weird lol.

Archived