Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quality is fine. :wub2:

Link for download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1zyuut

Thank you!!! :flowers2:

I had heard this song only a few times, and was not too enthusiastic about it, but I really loved this performance. I miss watching Mika on TV these days... (I'm trying to avoid Youtube vids from the shows as I'll get to see his gig in May only)

Thanks for the download links guys!!

I wish Mika sang more of the song, they seemd to of left him out a bit... but it was still good.

Is it bad that even though I love Boyzones version I want to hear Mika (the Offical version) to realease it?

Did anyone recored the whole show? I'll go to youtube to see if I can see the whole show there but just asking.

Did anyone else thinkn Mika looked pouty at the end, just before he sang his "Gave it all away"? Or was it just me? Lolz

i didn't find he looked pouty at all.

it wouldn't have been the proper attitude for him to sing this song with boyzone with a huge smile on his face. he looks serious but not pouty in my opinion

i didn't find he looked pouty at all.

it wouldn't have been the proper attitude for him to sing this song with boyzone with a huge smile on his face. he looks serious but not pouty in my opinion

100% agree with that. It was hardly the time and place for bouncing about and smiling. I think Mika guaged it just right.

I also think that must have been an incredibly sad and difficult programme for the remaining four Boyzone members to do.

100% agree with that. It was hardly the time and place for bouncing about and smiling. I think Mika guaged it just right.

I also think that must have been an incredibly sad and difficult programme for the remaining four Boyzone members to do.

I agree, he held himself perfectly. In fact if he smiled I would of wondered why because it's a somber event.

Thanks for the download links guys!!

I wish Mika sang more of the song, they seemd to of left him out a bit... but it was still good.

Is it bad that even though I love Boyzones version I want to hear Mika (the Offical version) to realease it?

Did anyone recored the whole show? I'll go to youtube to see if I can see the whole show there but just asking.

He was singing the part Stephen sings on the BoyZone single, they weren't leaving him out at all.

This was a tribute to Stephen, and it was the last song he recorded with them, and Mika was lovely enough, as the writer to step in and sing with them. And it was fantastic.

He was singing the part Stephen sings on the BoyZone single, they weren't leaving him out at all.

This was a tribute to Stephen, and it was the last song he recorded with them, and Mika was lovely enough, as the writer to step in and sing with them. And it was fantastic.

I agree Rose.

It is fantastic!

I can't stop watching it.

Kudos Mika & Boyzone!!

Oh Lord. When they talked about Stephen's death I cried. It was the first time I cried over the whole thing.

I saw that coffin in the car and all the fans throwing white roses, and I thought "How would I feel if that was Mika?"

I think that's why I started crying, because I put myself in their shoes and realised how hard it must be. I can't believe it's been 5 months already since Stephen's passing. Watching this made me realise how much of an entertainer he was and how much of a nice guy he appeared to be.

The whole thing is just so tragic...

Mika singing with Boyzone was really, really lovely. Towards the end I just ended up laughing at said "Look at him in a Boyband!" And then they got up from the seats and started dancing on the spot boyband style...my mum said "That's the most amount of time he's ever stood still" and I cracked up laughing :roftl::roftl:

The song finished and my dad (who had fell asleep on the armchair last time I checked so was surprised when he spoke) said that he really liked the song and said it was nice.

Aww :fangurl:

R.I.P. Stephen. It really was way before your time. Nice how they put your backing vocals on the song.

I would've loved to see the whole thing...

haha after the performance my gran rang me up and was like

"SERENA DID YOU SEE MIKA!! Aww he was great"

and thats good coming from my gran lol as shes not as into Mika as i am lol

Aww i'm soo completely in love with MIKA :mf_lustslow:

lol

just ahd to say that

xxx

Awwwwww, your gran is so sweet!

I just have to say wow. I do enjoy Boyzone's version, but having Mika sing with them was amazing. It sounded incredible.

Even though I have heard Mika's demo of it (and don't worry mods, I have no intention of posting links or giving it to people), I hope he doesn't release his own version.

Even though he wrote it, I don't feel like he owns it anymore. It truly is Boyzone's song.

And is it weird that I want to see Mika sing in a boy band sort of set up again? :blink: I though he worked so well with the guys... :fangurl:

Okay, I better stop fangurling now!

Archived