Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

I haven't even seen the Boyzone album anywhere. I do live in Australia after all and unless it's someone really popular right now, there's no chance of seeing it...

Wait, the album has been released, right? :blink:

Oh well i live in England and its been advertised loads and is everywhere atm. Yeh it has been released. The album is called Brother and its dedicated to Stephen Gately.

xx

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well i live in England and its been advertised loads and is everywhere atm. Yeh it has been released. The album is called Brother and its dedicated to Stephen Gately.

xx

Ooooh, cool! thanks!

Awwwwwwwwwww, I just heard Happy Ending during the Boyzone show... :fangurl:

Strangely enough, I'm starting to like some of their songs!

Which vid has Happy Ending on it?

Part 4.

Okay, I just watched the full part ft. Mika singing.

I could feel tears welling up when the boys were talking about Stehpen passing away, and I burst into tears when his husband broke down and cried. :tears: And seeing the coffin made it worse!

It's not even because I'm us as Mika fans being in the same position (which would be devastating), but I think it was the fact that a very talented man died before his time, and only now am I discovering how talented he was.

It was very moving. :tears: *wipes tears from eyes*

I started tearing up again at the start of the last part!!! :tears:

Part 4.

I could feel tears welling up when the boys were talking about Stehpen passing away, and I burst into tears when his husband broke down and cried. :tears: And seeing the coffin made it worse!

It's not even because I'm us as Mika fans being in the same position (which would be devastating), but I think it was the fact that a very talented man died before his time, and only now am I discovering how talented he was.

I cried as well, it was the first time I cried over it. It wa sso tragic and sad.

I got a bit teary when I first saw the film clip for the first time...

It's so bad, I don't usually cry over famous people... :teehee:

Neither do I. I just wondered how I would if I feel if it was Mika and that's when it all started, cos I understood how they all felt.

Neither do I. I just wondered how I would if I feel if it was Mika and that's when it all started, cos I understood how they all felt.

I don't even want to think that. :shocked:

When people were posting about how Mika had overdosed and stuff earlier in the month freaked me out. I didn't cry, but I was very worried. :tears:

I don't even want to think that. :shocked:

When people were posting about how Mika had overdosed and stuff earlier in the month freaked me out. I didn't cry, but I was very worried. :tears:

Oh I knew that wasn't true and I was pretty sure Mika was just overexaggerating :naughty:

Mika wouldn't take an overdose anyway, his mum would smack him if he ever tried it :roftl:

Part 4.

I started tearing up again at the start of the last part!!! :tears:

Awww i cried aswel =( Stephen Gately was my fave Boyzone guy even though im nto a massive fan of the band.

and then when mika performed with them i cried aswel.

xx

Oh I knew that wasn't true and I was pretty sure Mika was just overexaggerating :naughty:

Mika wouldn't take an overdose anyway, his mum would smack him if he ever tried it :roftl:

I was pretty sure it wasn't true, but I kept thinking "but what if it is true?" :shocked:

:teehee: I think you're right there!

Awww i cried aswel =( Stephen Gately was my fave Boyzone guy even though im nto a massive fan of the band.

and then when mika performed with them i cried aswel.

xx

To be honest, before Stephen died Ronan was the only one I recognised, and that was cause I remember seeing his videos on tv...

Stephen was very good though... bet he was great on stage.

I was pretty sure it wasn't true, but I kept thinking "but what if it is true?" :shocked:

:teehee: I think you're right there!

To be honest, before Stephen died Ronan was the only one I recognised, and that was cause I remember seeing his videos on tv...

Stephen was very good though... bet he was great on stage.

Right yehh i love Ronan Keating =)

My gran really likes Ronan aswel lol

we have a few of his solo albums

yeh Stepen was a cool dancer =)

xx

Right yehh i love Ronan Keating =)

My gran really likes Ronan aswel lol

we have a few of his solo albums

yeh Stepen was a cool dancer =)

xx

Awwwwwww!

I can only remember a few of his solo songs, and I remember seeing Boyzone in the video for The Sweetest Thing by U2 :teehee::fangurl:

Awwww geez, they looked soooo young!

Awwwwwww!

I can only remember a few of his solo songs, and I remember seeing Boyzone in the video for The Sweetest Thing by U2 :teehee::fangurl:

Awwww geez, they looked soooo young!

My fave songs of Ronan Keating are If Tomorrow Never Comes, When You Say Nothing At All uuum ok my mind has gone blank. Lol well i like those two.

Aww i havent seen that vid i will have to check it out lol =)

xxx

My fave songs of Ronan Keating are If Tomorrow Never Comes, When You Say Nothing At All uuum ok my mind has gone blank. Lol well i like those two.

Aww i havent seen that vid i will have to check it out lol =)

xxx

They're right near the start... Ronan is right near Bono's left shoudler, and Stephen is to the left of Ronan.

I can remember one more! Life is a Rollercoaster... :kachinga: I did like that one!

They're right near the start... Ronan is right near Bono's left shoudler, and Stephen is to the left of Ronan.

I can remember one more! Life is a Rollercoaster... :kachinga: I did like that one!

Ohh ook i'll go and look now lol

Haha yeh thats a cool one. I seem to like his more ballad type songs more than his dance tunes ha.

xx

HAha i quoted myself my accident lol

i just saww them int he vid aww you are right they look soo young =)

xx

Ohh ook i'll go and look now lol

Haha yeh thats a cool one. I seem to like his more ballad type songs more than his dance tunes ha.

xx

I generally like the more dancey songs, but I do like his ballad type songs...

the only reason I remembered that one was cause I have this spreadsheet with lyrics from 90's songs and that was one! :teehee:

HAha i quoted myself my accident lol

i just saww them int he vid aww you are right they look soo young =)

xx

Very young! And they look so cute!

I generally like the more dancey songs, but I do like his ballad type songs...

the only reason I remembered that one was cause I have this spreadsheet with lyrics from 90's songs and that was one! :teehee:

Very young! And they look so cute!

Ooh ook lol yeh i always tend to listen to slower songs like i love mikas songs acoustic on the piano SOOO MUCH but off course i love his dancy songs lol =)

haha ok nice.

Random question noow

do you like The Beatles?

lol

xx

I never did, but after I played The Beatles: Rock Band and I watched Across The Universe I started liking some of their stuff...

Admittedly I liked I Am The Walrus after I heard Bono sing it in Across the Universe... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh really ii soooooooo waaant The Beatles: Rock Band lol.

Yeh those songs are awesome i reaalllyy loove I Am The Walrus lol its such a random song

I really like Let It Be aswel.

xx

Archived