Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

I haven't even seen the Boyzone album anywhere. I do live in Australia after all and unless it's someone really popular right now, there's no chance of seeing it...

Wait, the album has been released, right? :blink:

Do you get Spotify in Oz?

Boyzone's new album is on there.

xxx

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well i live in England and its been advertised loads and is everywhere atm. Yeh it has been released. The album is called Brother and its dedicated to Stephen Gately.

xx

Hmmm.... if I can't buy the single I might look into buying the album, but I won't if I don't like the other songs on there. *makes mental note to listen to other songs*

Hopefully I will like them, because I would love to add another full CD into my CD holder. Never bought a single yet because... well, I don't think you can buy one here. XD (In CD format).

Hhahaha, I have a lot of CD's I want to get, I'm thinking about getting the Avatar soundtrack, if Disney PIXAR ever releases UP on CD I want to buy that as well, along with others.... XD

I was never really into Boyzone ... but when I was doing my courier job ... I saw Stephen quite afew times in Joseph ... he impressed me .... didn't know he was in it when I went the first time ... he was really good ... you kind of forget how good his voice is because it was always centred around Ronan pretty much ... but I really enjoyed the shows I saw him do - amazing vocal ... and played the part really really well :thumb_yello:

Hmmm.... if I can't buy the single I might look into buying the album, but I won't if I don't like the other songs on there. *makes mental note to listen to other songs*

Hopefully I will like them, because I would love to add another full CD into my CD holder. Never bought a single yet because... well, I don't think you can buy one here. XD (In CD format).

Hhahaha, I have a lot of CD's I want to get, I'm thinking about getting the Avatar soundtrack, if Disney PIXAR ever releases UP on CD I want to buy that as well, along with others.... XD

Aww cool yeh if i ha enough money i woul so buy tht Boyzone album cause i like one other osng on theri too but yeh goo idea listen to the other sogns first to decide if u actually wanna get it.

Ahhh mikas on the radio in just oiver 30 mins!!!

xx

Oh really ii soooooooo waaant The Beatles: Rock Band lol.

Yeh those songs are awesome i reaalllyy loove I Am The Walrus lol its such a random song

I really like Let It Be aswel.

xx

It's aawesome! I don't actually own it though, my sister does! :teehee:

Do you get Spotify in Oz?

Boyzone's new album is on there.

xxx

Unfortunately Spotify doesn't like Australia... I tried to use it to get some of Luke Juby's songs but you can't access it at all from Oz.

That's okay, I'll download the song or smth...

Crap, better go to work!!! :shocked:

Sorry haven't had a chance to read the whole thread but if it's not available yet, I've uploaded an HD version (still processing at the moment):

Thank you Christine!

Mika has such gentle look. He is similar to an Angel

Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

Thank you for the link!:wub2:

He is so gorgeous! I can't understand why people arn't tripping over each other to get with him! Maybe it's because he is just too gorgeous and they don't believe he's really real!

You know a lot of really good looking girls often end up single .. why ... men are too unsure to approach them , would take something else to chat mika up

I'm sorry I haven't been back to post - I have had a lot happening in my personal life.

The tribute show and documentary for me as a BZ fan were both special and bittersweet. I laughed, I smiled and I shed tears, but now is the time to celebrate Stephen's life and not mourn his passing, because I had the pleasure of meeting him on many occasions and I know he wouldn't want any of us to be sad! He'll be looking down from above absolutely LOVING the attention he's getting - that's our Steo! :teehee:

It was an incredible performance with Mika and the Boyz, but that goes without saying, Mika is very talented! I can tell he was uncomfortable with the "boy band" experience, but I can respect that and I think it was done right with the light boxes (which incidently they used on tour last year!). I've liked Mika's music for years, but I've been watching his performances on YouTube recently and he sure knows how to entertain an audience! :thumb_yello:

GIAA is currently back in the UK Top 10 midweeks! Currently No. 1 in Ireland still too! :biggrin2:

I would like to sincerely thank all you Mika fans once again for your incredible support - you have been amazing! Thanks to Mika too!

I'm sorry I haven't been back to post - I have had a lot happening in my personal life.

The tribute show and documentary for me as a BZ fan were both special and bittersweet. I laughed, I smiled and I shed tears, but now is the time to celebrate Stephen's life and not mourn his passing, because I had the pleasure of meeting him on many occasions and I know he wouldn't want any of us to be sad! He'll be looking down from above absolutely LOVING the attention he's getting - that's our Steo! :teehee:

It was an incredible performance with Mika and the Boyz, but that goes without saying, Mika is very talented! I can tell he was uncomfortable with the "boy band" experience, but I can respect that and I think it was done right with the light boxes (which incidently they used on tour last year!). I've liked Mika's music for years, but I've been watching his performances on YouTube recently and he sure knows how to entertain an audience! :thumb_yello:

GIAA is currently back in the UK Top 10 midweeks! Currently No. 1 in Ireland still too! :biggrin2:

I would like to sincerely thank all you Mika fans once again for your incredible support - you have been amazing! Thanks to Mika too!

Welcome to the MFC!:welcomeani:

Many of us here watched the tribute show.

It was really good & very well done.

Gave It All Away is #9 on the Apple Itune Top Pop Songs Chart today in the U.K.

Congrats.

The tribute show was really moving. I also saw the bit on ITV2 afterwards. I thought the whole thing was very well done. The boys and Mika were great together. I agree that Mika isn't cut out for a boyband, but he blended in beautifully, and the song sounded amazing. I'm so happy to hear it's gone back into the charts again.

So it's onwards and upwards for Boyzone with their new album, and also for Mika with his brilliant new single. Kudos to Mika and Boyzone, and well done!

Sorry haven't had a chance to read the whole thread but if it's not available yet, I've uploaded an HD version (still processing at the moment):

I just found this on Youtube. Thanks Christine, it is really wonderful! I can't say/think enough good things about this performance...and how I want to cry because of it. It's so sad. Heartfelt. Meaningful.

How lovely to see you here again! I also shed tears when I watched it, and how nice that you had the privilege to meet Steo on many occassions.

I really liked the whole show, found myself singing along to all the songs that I had no idea I knew the words to! Watching it made me realise how influencial their music was back in the day. You don't really realise it when you're kid, so when it goes away for a years and you listen to it again as an adult it kinda hits you. Boyzone played a part in my childhood but it's taken this long to realise just how much. I have a lot of respect for Boyzone.

I saw the single in HMV today and it made me smile. Didn't know that the song was produced by Greg Wells; that's quite cool.

Oh, it's back in the top 10? That's awesome! I know it debuted at number 9 in the UK - anyone know where it is now?

Awwww, thanks for coming here! I watched the whole thing on youtube, it really was beautiful...

No problems... :huglove:

How lovely to see you here again! I also shed tears when I watched it, and how nice that you had the privilege to meet Steo on many occassions.

I really liked the whole show, found myself singing along to all the songs that I had no idea I knew the words to! Watching it made me realise how influencial their music was back in the day. You don't really realise it when you're kid, so when it goes away for a years and you listen to it again as an adult it kinda hits you. Boyzone played a part in my childhood but it's taken this long to realise just how much. I have a lot of respect for Boyzone.

I saw the single in HMV today and it made me smile. Didn't know that the song was produced by Greg Wells; that's quite cool.

Oh, it's back in the top 10? That's awesome! I know it debuted at number 9 in the UK - anyone know where it is now?

I was singing along too! :blush-anim-cl: I didn't realise how many Boyzone songs I actually knew before now!

I would've bought a proper single, but for some stupid reason they don't really sell singles in my little part of Oz... I did download it though :wub2:

Archived