Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was it very emotional?

Yeah, they showed a video of the boys from Boyzone and Stephen's husband and friends talking about his death beforehand so it was very emotional. They sang the song 3 times. Apparently the first time wasn't good enough, the second time Mika forgot the words (ahh bless him lol) and then the third take was the final one :)

Yeah, they showed a video of the boys from Boyzone and Stephen's husband and friends talking about his death beforehand so it was very emotional. They sang the song 3 times. Apparently the first time wasn't good enough, the second time Mika forgot the words (ahh bless him lol) and then the third take was the final one :)

awww, thanks for the details :huglove:

must have been so hard to sing:tears:

No the show is being produced by an independent company and they are filming at the BBC studios, however it is being shown on ITV:thumb_yello:

Are Mika's fans buying the single?

Well I will be- and thanks for letting us know- but Treasa's right, it'll be a very sad night, especially for Boyzone fans

No the show is being produced by an independent company and they are filming at the BBC studios, however it is being shown on ITV:thumb_yello:

I'll definitely be buying it, i love it :wub2:

Yes it was just BZ fans, and friends and family of Stephen and the Boyz

I think that was the best thing to do! :thumb_yello:

:teehee: Lack of sleep again?

Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

wow. Good news!!!

what a great news!

i really wanted to hear mika singing this song himself !!!

if you've got a chance to record it and post on youtube , please ))) .....

can't watch british TV from russia ((

It will appear without ours reminder/request:naughty: Here professionals live:thumb_yello:

Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

Wow!

Thanks Boyzone girl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That should be really kewl!

I can't wait!!

It will appear without ours reminder/request:naughty: Here professionals live:thumb_yello:

right!

it's just ... every time i see the news that mika will be on british tv.... i completely freak out , coz i'm not able to watch...

so stressful )))

hmm so is this what he went off to the BBC to film earleir today then? The single was on tv earlier too they were on about if it's a money making hting to cash in on when someone dies, they ended up saying not in THIS case cos Boyzone were all VERY close friends etc.

Thanks for posting! Can't wait to hear it :wub2:

Ah, that's our boy...:mf_rosetinted:

Can't wait...:thumb_yello:

Thanks for letting us know! :flowers2:

Oh, I'm sure of it! :thumb_yello:

Archived