Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly, i don't know what to say... i'm quite surprised by this.

the guidelines of this site read:

5. Any Mika-related material that can be purchased through regular channels cannot be posted. This includes all studio recordings, clips from the Live in

Cartoon Motion or Parc des Princes DVD, iTunes files, etc. In addition, we ask that demos and

studio outtakes not be posted on MFC, as Mika has specifically requested

those items not be shared. (rev. 7/09)

am i making myself clear?

5. Any Mika-related material that can be purchased through regular channels cannot be posted. This includes all studio recordings, clips from the Live in

Cartoon Motion or Parc des Princes DVD, iTunes files, etc. In addition, we ask that demos and

Isn't this a bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted?

The amount of tv show footage that's already been posted here from all over the world and as far as I'm aware, though I may be wrong, there's been no complaints form TM, has there?

The amount of tv show footage that's already been posted here from all over the world and as far as I'm aware, though I may be wrong, there's been no complaints form TM, has there?

it has nothing to do with the tv footage rose.

what i'm talking about has been deleted "en masse"

:blink:

Ummmm....

Well I better clear off then before I get myself in any more trouble... :tears:

Don't worry about it Rose. It's not that big a deal.

It's done, although I would've liked to have been told that my posts had been deleted rather than be told by another member.

*goes elsewhere*

it has nothing to do with the tv footage rose.

what i'm talking about has been deleted "en masse"

Sorry, must be lack of sleep, you've lost me.

What stuff are we talking about?

The demo Mika sold to a certain boy band *cough*boyzone*cough*...

Anyways, have fun! :bye:

Ah! I'm following now, the one he sung originally you mean?

The demo Mika sold to a certain boy band *cough*boyzone*cough*...

Anyways, have fun! :bye:

well, you were pmed by another mod. but we can't leave things like that up while you are sleeping. were we suppose to let it go on? we had to delete over 50 posts after your original post. the guidelines about demos have not changed.

tegan please, don't be that upset! :huglove:

our delay in deleting was too much, our fault, we should have deleted immediately, it was so evident that we could not share that demo HERE.

i hope everyone understands that Mika's fanclub cannot share demo material which can affect Mika's copyright business with Boyzone.

Guy: I didn't expect you to wait till I was on, but I was annoyed at having them all deleted. I really don't care now.

Yes, I was PMed by another mod, but she did not mention that my posts had been deleted. Honestly, had a mod told me not to do it when i was doing it I would've stopped. I'm sure that both of you know me well enough to realise that I do do as I'm told.

Robi: It's over and done with now.

If I came off as being a bit annoyed and upset, that's not my intention. I've having issues with a job I was supposed to start and having medical assessments and such and it's stressing me out.

Guy: I didn't expect you to wait till I was on, but I was annoyed at having them all deleted. I really don't care now.

Yes, I was PMed by another mod, but she did not mention that my posts had been deleted. Honestly, had a mod told me not to do it when i was doing it I would've stopped. I'm sure that both of you know me well enough to realise that I do do as I'm told.

If I came off as being a bit annoyed and upset, that's not my intention. I've having issues with a job I was supposed to start and having medical assessments and such and it's stressing me out.

:huglove:

it's all i want to say.

everything will turn out well tegan, take care of your RL.

Don't stress hun, simple misunderstanding and as you say, done and dusted now:thumb_yello:

I love the thought of Mika being on there with the boys singing it, I'm sure Stephen was up there, looking down smiling on them as they recorded it:wub2:

Just thought, Mikas tweet about it being the first day of spring on Monday as he was going to record this, which will actually be aired on the 21st, which is the first day of spring!:wink2:

I'm gonna see if my local shop has it in stock yet.:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

it's all i want to say.

everything will turn out well tegan, take care of your RL.

Yeah well, I'm not particularly confident about it all anymore. Unfortunately it's out of my control (and being managed by a government deprtment :sneaky2:). But that's not what we're talking about here..

Don't stress hun, simple misunderstanding and as you say, done and dusted now:thumb_yello:

I love the thought of Mika being on there with the boys singing it, I'm sure Stephen was up there, looking down smiling on them as they recorded it:wub2:

Just thought, Mikas tweet about it being the first day of spring on Monday as he was going to record this, which will actually be aired on the 21st, which is the first day of spring!:wink2:

I'm gonna see if my local shop has it in stock yet.:thumb_yello:

You know, I haven't gone down the street to see if it's out here... Oh well, I have to go and buy a program for my studies tomorrow, so I'll check to see if it's out here yet...

I really can't wait to hear Mika sing it with Boyzone... should be good!

Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

thanks for letting us know:thumb_yello:

cant wait to watch it:)

Archived