Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me, I do not know how correctly to talk. should not we wait for the show to hear how Mika sings this song? If Mika wanted he would have spread his version of singing in the Internet.I do not know why, but I did not like to see that song performed by Mika came earlier than expected TV show. I love His singing more. But this is the same as to give a free download of the new album before its release. It could wait at least March 21 and did not jump higher than Mika? Is it not? If no one understood what I write, I will clarify. In youtube have posted this song performed by Mika. I do not know how others, but I removed this from Rus fanclub.

But it is in youtube! Two days on end

We can't really do anything about that. Universal will have to take care of it if they really don't want it out there. They had no problem taking my videos down after the secret gig in LA. :aah:

We can't really do anything about that. Universal will have to take care of it if they really don't want it out there. They had no problem taking my videos down after the secret gig in LA. :aah:

If Universal knows... The secret gig in LA? And you know, what I have found out literally one of these days??? I have no records from this concert! Universal has removed they off my computer?????:sneaky2::blink::aah: I had these videos! But the folder is empty...

Basically Lena, MFC deal with MFC problems.

Mika's demos are still on YouTube after all these years, Mika knows about it. If he wants something done about it then he's gonna have to do it himself I'm afraid. Not a lot we can do.

Basically Lena, MFC deal with MFC problems.

Mika's demos are still on YouTube after all these years, Mika knows about it. If he wants something done about it then he's gonna have to do it himself I'm afraid. Not a lot we can do.

The demos were gone for listeners officially..I was surprised at all, that He has used " I'm falling ". we would have beautiful official versions of songs if someone is "good" not steal it. But we would not hear the first fine crude versions)

That it is done, all to the best. Russian proverb

Just to let you know, today Boyzone sang Gave It All Away with Mika. You will be able to see it when it is shown on ITV on Sunday the 21st of March.

uh!nice news!

must rember to watch :teehee:

Hi all:cheerful_h4h:

Would like to watch it (hope my internet connexion works the 21th). Anyone knows what time is the show on?

It's on ITV1 at 8.30pm.

Don't know if you can stream it from ITV1s website, or if FilmOn can stream it for you, best to check before Sunday:thumb_yello:

No the show is being produced by an independent company and they are filming at the BBC studios, however it is being shown on ITV:thumb_yello:

Are Mika's fans buying the single?

I've already ordered it :wub2:and I should get it on April!:thumb_yello:

It's on ITV1 at 8.30pm.

Don't know if you can stream it from ITV1s website, or if FilmOn can stream it for you, best to check before Sunday:thumb_yello:

Thank uuuuu :flowers2:

The demos were gone for listeners officially..I was surprised at all, that He has used " I'm falling ". we would have beautiful official versions of songs if someone is "good" not steal it. But we would not hear the first fine crude versions)

That it is done, all to the best. Russian proverb

"I'm Falling" Is the one demo I just absolutely love. Just saying.

Where can I buy the Boyzone single? I saw someone posted they ordered it.

"I'm Falling" Is the one demo I just absolutely love. Just saying.

Where can I buy the Boyzone single? I saw someone posted they ordered it.

I love too. But "I See You" is very beautiful. And it's good we have both version of the song. So I feel richer)

wat tyms it on?

:teehee: ok... let me put it this way.

we have members who speak various languages and english is not always their mother tongue.

by writing like that, you are making it hard, if not impossible for them to understand and answer you.

+ english is such a beautiful language... why would you want to write it like that? :dunno:

I love too. But "I See You" is very beautiful. And it's good we have both version of the song. So I feel richer)

Definitly, I love "I see you" as well, but "I'm Falling" has some lyrics that "I see you" doens't have, and vice versa. I would love it Mika released a similar version just so I can discuss it on here without worrying about a Mod going crazy. :aah: And so I can create the mash-up of the two songs + my own spin that I've had in my head and be able to post it here.

Archived