Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

Definitly, I love "I see you" as well, but "I'm Falling" has some lyrics that "I see you" doens't have, and vice versa. I would love it Mika released a similar version just so I can discuss it on here without worrying about a Mod going crazy. :aah: And so I can create the mash-up of the two songs + my own spin that I've had in my head and be able to post it here.

you make it sound like we are some weird unreasonable creatures, when in fact we are only respecting the guidelines, the same ones that you read and approved when you became a member. do you honestly think we get a kick out of repeating the same thing 10000 times? honestly? :blink:

i find your post slightly offensive. sorry.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitly, I love "I see you" as well, but "I'm Falling" has some lyrics that "I see you" doens't have, and vice versa. I would love it Mika released a similar version just so I can discuss it on here without worrying about a Mod going crazy. :aah: And so I can create the mash-up of the two songs + my own spin that I've had in my head and be able to post it here.

Mods don't go crazy, :blink:

Unless crazy means "respecting Mika's wishes" Then yeah they go crazy.

We dont go crazy .. well I do but I keep that off the MFC and you dont want to see that ......"you wont like me when Im angry"

Joking aside .. if you see we are on Mikasounds .. that means we are Mika's offical forum :wub2: .. that happened over a long period of time and actually the situation we had at the time with this sibject, Mika contacted one of our mods direct with his wishes .....

We keep the forum standard to the wishes of his management team , while keeping it a safe and fun place for everyone ...

If we walked away .. it would be one scary place .....

:biggrin2:

you make it sound like we are some weird unreasonable creatures, when in fact we are only respecting the guidelines, the same ones that you read and approved when you became a member. do you honestly think we get a kick out of repeating the same thing 10000 times? honestly? :blink:

i find your post slightly offensive. sorry.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean it that way!!! :o I should of put it in a diffrent way, I'm sorry!! D:

Mods don't go crazy, :blink:

Unless crazy means "respecting Mika's wishes" Then yeah they go crazy.

Crud crud.... I didn't mean it that way, I totally get why.... fudge..... I really use the wrong words for things....... D:

*Slinks away before she digs her hole deeper.... :boxed:*

Oh sorry, I didn't mean it that way!!! :o I should of put it in a diffrent way, I'm sorry!! D:

Crud crud.... I didn't mean it that way, I totally get why.... fudge..... I really use the wrong words for things....... D:

*Slinks away before she digs her hole deeper.... :boxed:*

that's ok, we are all guilty of foot in mouth disease from time to time :wink2:

It's 8:30-9:30 pm in the UK, which is 4:30-5:30 on the east coast of the US. (The Brits haven't switched over to daylight savings time yet).

Is it just the US that does Daylight savings?

so I guess instead of being 6 hours away, the UK is now 5?

EDIT: I just rememberd, I can downland a program to watch British TV! Some channels are unavailable, but it might work...

EDIT: I just rememberd, I can downland a program to watch British TV! Some channels are unavailable, but it might work...

Canada does an early daylight savings time as well.

I think the U.K. is four hours difference now instead of five hours.

The UK was always 5 hours away .......

Archived