Mika sings with Boyzone

Boyzone girl

could someone help me with filmon? I can only see few channels....under which category ITV is? Can see only ITV1, ITV 2, ITV 3, ITV 4...not ITV

It's ITV1.

I had to search for it myself. You have to push the back-button a few times until you can see a list of countries, like World (United Kingdom) etc. The first item on the list is HDi. Click on that item and scroll down in the new list. ITV1 is almost at the bottom. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's ITV1.

I had to search for it myself. You have to push the back-button a few times until you can see a list of countries, like World (United Kingdom) etc. The first item on the list is HDi. Click on that item and scroll down in the new list. ITV1 is almost at the bottom. :thumb_yello:

thank you so much!

I was looking for ITV not ITV 1 so I didn't find it!

Now I'm in....hope it will work also later :thumb_yello:

Watxh out for the time out after a few min on filmon.... but can try this... doesnt work for me though :sneaky2:

filmon also stopped for me after a few minutes, but what i did was use this control thingie that appears when you move your mouse over the bottom of the player window. the big one on the left, i pulled it back towards the pause button, and since i did that, it's working nonstop. :bleh:

Wonka, my mum just saw your signature and she went "WHO DONE THAT TO MIKA?! :shocked:"

:aah:

Just tell mum i'm nuts but harmless...:biggrin2:

:lmfao: who else would do that to Mika?

:sneaky2::teehee:

:thumb_yello:

It's a program to download Wonka http://www.filmon.com/tv/

:thumb_yello:

I know i did once but i have a new laptop...

well I know but my mum sure as Hell doesn't lol :aah:

:naughty:

And that is the least Ms. Wonka has done to Mika!

:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Archived