Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

Thanks PJ.:thumb_yello:

No prob! :)

That was great! He does seem to be a Mika fan dosn't he... Bless him.

I tweeted them and got a reply. "We LOVE Mika!! And yeah, that song is AWESOME." :biggrin2:

That is awesome! I hope the site is popular enough.

And why is everyone calling this poor girl a he? :roftl:

It's posted by Bee and if you look to the side it shows you a pic of her.

I think the store is pretty popular. I LOVE their merchandise and want to go there someday. They have some cute knickknacks.

:roftl: If I remember correctly I think they've mentioned Mika is their blog a couple of times and there's also a couple guys that work there that are fans.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate hate hate watermarks :aah:

They're there to protect the photographers hard work so no one can use them say in a magazine etc. without permission or get credit for them. :thumb_yello: These ones don't bother me like most do though. I think that they have the perfect watermark. It's subtle yet still there. I like it because it doesn't scream "I'M A GAUDY WATERMARK" at your face. :aah: I'm still trying to create the perfect watermark like that for my photos!

Edited by PhotoJenic

Yeah he pretty much had a fro. :naughty:

What do you mean by 10x smaller though? I don't think I've ever seen Mika this skinny. :aah:

Look at him in the jools holland video! He's TINY!! and he bops around, and he's so cute, and now he's like 6pack-y and has muscley arms not litle twig things. <3

Having God on his knees makes no sense! Having super knees doesn't really change the way you run, your would need God in your quads or hamstrings. Not that I am an expert on God or running, but I do have sweet knees.

I just watched again and about 3/4s of the way through you can read his lips, he definitely makes a BL shape with his mough.

It just fits, you were down with skinned knees but you are up running anyway.

OH MY GOD REALLY?! :shocked:

I knoooow, like he used to be 23 (duh :roftl:) and it was so close to 20, and now 27...so close to 30...:sad:

30 is a scary age. I don't like to think about it. :aah:

Once you pass it I guess it's okay, but getting there is going to be scary. :naughty:

30 is a scary age. I don't like to think about it. :aah:

Once you pass it I guess it's okay, but getting there is going to be scary. :naughty:

My Sister Cried like a baby when she turned 30. :teehee:

I'm still a teenage, and can't wait to be 17 so I can live to the life I want. :mf_rosetinted:

and get the heck out of this AWFUL town. :aah: