my apologizes to everyone, I have to speak something in roman dialect:biggrin2:

...arivi co' a machina? fa' na cosa: pija via appia nuova, dal raccordo te a fai tutta in direzione Roma centro, okkei? quanno vedi un cartello bello grande sulla destra co su scritto Rock in Roma sei arivata! fidate!:thumb_yello: a Roma periferia i nummeri civici so' n'opinione!

ma noo, è Gugol che non ce pija

ho cambiato idea, n'arrivo co' a macchina, arrivo collaerioplano cche ccosta meno

c'ho necessità de studiamme il territorio in anticipo ché c'ho poco tempo: l'arioplano atterra quando er festival sta già per commenzà :cool:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Messaggio per chi mi conosce (purtroppo per lei).

Ho trovato un Hotel a 500 m dall'Ippodromo, ma purtroppo la camera singola non c'è e la camera doppia è un po' cara (100 quindi 50 a testa).

C'è qualcuna che deve dormire il 6 luglio a Roma? O saltate tutte sul pulmino?

Da tener presente che si risparmierebbe sul taxi notturno dopo il concerto.

Altri alberghi nelle vicinanze sono comunque abbastanza cari e distanti oltre 1 km e magari a piedi è un po' complicato (per via di svincoli autostradali ecc ecc).

Scrivetemi messaggini sul profilo per ulteriori informazioni.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message for MFCERS who knows me:

I found an Hotel at 500 mfrom the Venue, unfortunately they have not singles rooms for the night of the gig but just a double, quite expensive (100 per room, so 50 + 50). Someone is interested to share?

Others hotels are more far away and maybe we can add the price of the night taxi.

write on my profile if you need others imformations

:bye:

• 2 weeks later...

scusate la mia cretinaggine ma la fermata del treno più vicina all'Ippodromo è Capannelle o Ciampino?

Perchè ci sono passata davanti in treno qualche giorno da e Ciampino sembra vicinissima!

PS: ma quanto è grande l'Ippodromo :shocked::shocked:???

la fermata capannelle è ovviamente la più vicina xchè dista un km dall'ippodromo, ma nn ha collegamenti diretti con esso.

ciampino è la fermata immediatamente precedente.

ok, ma ipoteticamente se uno ha l'hotel vicino all'ippodromo e arriva a capannelle in treno poi col taxi si arriva a destinazione bene oppure nemmeno i taxi si trovano??

• 2 weeks later...

VAN :Update:

Ok, then, the van thing is almost done. I chose between 3 companies that offered the rent at the lowest price. Then I chose the one that will give us some "benefits" (doesn't require the whole payment before the trip, allow us to retard the departure for 1 hour without any penalities).

I need to make a bank trasfer with the 20% of the total amount and the van is rented. I asked them to make the official invoice for me so I can make the payment.

The official partecipants are:

- Sarina

- Dani 56

- MikaBunny

- Tiibet

- Nerys

- FraLovesMika

- Valerria

- Titty

- clara85

- Bettasan

- ShinyShinyGirl

All have paid their amounts.

NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THAT:

I only would like to ask you to express your opinion about the best departure time. The company needs to know when to pick us up at the Ippodromo. So I need to give them a specific timing that can be extended (in case Mika won't show quiclky after the show *in case he will show up anyway*) of 1 hour MAXIMUM.

Please, let me know what you think is the best time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, about the best departure time, I've got some answers (still wait for the others)

Dani56: 1:30 AM

MikaBunny: 1:30 AM

Nerys: 1:30 AM

FraLovesMika: 1:30 AM

Tiibet: 1:30 AM

Valerria 1 AM

ShinyShinyGirl 2 AM

Clara85 1:30 AM

AH. AH. AH.:mf_rosetinted: I'm choking with laugh.

As you are talking about... can i ask you?

Are you sure to start your fan career with this vatican couple of gigs? :naughty:

And... did you reserve Cattolica's ticket a scatola chiusa? senza aver provato la merce? :shocked:

Io aspetterei di vedere se il concerto di Roma ti piace :mf_rosetinted:

I was joking, Allegra.

My fan career it started three yrs ago: in my opinion gigs are only the culmination of the relationship between fan and musician.

I already tested the "Mika watermelon" (you know, the watermelon test to verify if it's good or not:naughty:...) I don't buy a pig in a poke

And as regards those gigs it doesn't matter if I'll like them or not: at the worst the show that italian audience will give it will be invaluable, surely it'll repay me widely :roftl:

I was joking me too :blink:

It will by nice to meet you there.

In Rome quite sure, in Cattolica not so sure at the moment. :original:

Hi, everybody...

i know, i'm so late for this gig but i know only now that i could have 2 days off for this gig...and i don't know if i'll go or not???

so many things to reserve:ticket, fly, hotel, maybe taxi etc...

Sorry, I'm too busy to read all the thread :blush-anim-cl:, then is there anybody who's reserve an hotel next to the "gig"?

I think i've read that the airport is not so far from the "gig"?

Sorry for all my questions....

Hi, everybody...

i know, i'm so late for this gig but i know only now that i could have 2 days off for this gig...and i don't know if i'll go or not???

so many things to reserve:ticket, fly, hotel, maybe taxi etc...

Sorry, I'm too busy to read all the thread :blush-anim-cl:, then is there anybody who's reserve an hotel next to the "gig"?

I think i've read that the airport is not so far from the "gig"?

Sorry for all my questions....

:bye:

as for the Hotel, I wrote on yr wall :wink2:

thank you Mari...

just one more question...anybody have buy tickets @ Ticketone.it..???

They send also to foreign countries???

( i don't find any informations about that on the site..or i'm a little bit stupid!!:biggrin2:)

thank you Mari...

just one more question...anybody have buy tickets @ Ticketone.it..???

They send also to foreign countries???

( i don't find any informations about that on the site..or i'm a little bit stupid!!:biggrin2:)

I'm writing on your wall, please read

Archived