• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought a ticket and it gave me seating information :blink: Why? Did I do something wrong??

Where did you buy it? The tickets on ticketone are all the same for Rome & Udine.

Maybe it's just a some kind of code number. I'll think it later, need to pick up my son now...

I've got a seat number in my email too, but there's no mention of seated tickets on the site.

Where did you buy it? The tickets on ticketone are all the same for Rome & Udine.

I used ticketone. But it doesn't let to buy Udine tickets yet? I bought only Rome, and my confirmation email says something about seats. But also: Section:Posto Unico. Hm, what does it mean?

I used ticketone. But it doesn't let to buy Udine tickets yet? I bought only Rome, and my confirmation email says something about seats. But also: Section:Posto Unico. Hm, what does it mean?

It means all the tickets are the same, there's no standing or seating tickets. Udine tickets aren't on sale yet, it says that they'll be on sale soon. I think the seat number's probably their reference number for the ticket.

single ticket, not assigned place :thumb_yello:

udine is not available yet, will be within today, the tour promoter confirmed yesterday.

Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

I have not figured out how to be in Rome or Udine, but there is plenty of time for that :teehee:

Italy is a lovely place. Coffee, risotto, sun, people... :wub2:

it's going to be a real nightmare tiibet :blink:

as soon as we have figured something out, we'll inform you :thumb_yello:

You think so? :blink: Because of logistical problems?

I agree with Robi!

It's really really hard to do both...:boxed: Roma and Udine are so far and trains or flights are only on the 7th morning...not during the night.

Roma gig is outside the city and there are no trains from the there to Roma during the night (they finish at 11PM and re-start at 6AM)

Udine doesn't have an airport so you have to reach Trieste and then go to Udine by train and then to Codropio where the gig is.

tiibet, if you are in italy with yr husband on hols...rent a car!:thumb_yello:

My problem is that I'm in italy in the end of June and the beginning of July... I'm supposed to fly home 4th July :aah: But if Mika is there just a couple of days later, I think I should stay there a bit longer :blink: I mean, it's like a sign?? :roftl: And I thought I could use a train. But no? I need choose between these two places...?

Thanks for all your help, everyone :wub2:

And I thought I could use a train. But no? I need choose between these two places...?

From Ciampino (is a train station near the Ippodromo in Rome where the gig is) there aren't trains to Roma Termini (central train station in Rome) after the gig but only from 5:44 AM on 7th.

You can take a taxi from Ciampino to Roma Termini for about 30 euros. BUT you don't have ANY train to Udine till the morning (6 AM).

we'll keep you posted about what we are going to do.

as far as i'm concerned, i'll buy both tickets, and plan later.

Exactly, that's what I'm doing. There's still plenty of time to figure out the logistics :thumb_yello:

Archived