isn't 19 ppl too many?:blink:

I don't know yet :teehee:

I think is quite resoneable. Otherwise are 8 people. But I think we should ask also to the official site forum maybe some girls are interested in join us?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think is quite resoneable. Otherwise are 8 people. But I think we should ask also to the official site forum maybe some girls are interested in join us?

mikamusic? ah yes, we can try!

Good thinking Batman! :biggrin2: I'm sure we'll be able to find 19!

Pazienza, son straniera io :mf_rosetinted:

bella scusa....ci sei dentro ormai alla follia italiana :biggrin2:

è follia generale, Nerys....c'è chi prende l'aereo e lo segue oltre oceano! :shocked:....diciamo che lui è il pifferaio magico e noi i topini che gli vanno dietro! :naughty:

è follia generale, Nerys....c'è chi prende l'aereo e lo segue oltre oceano! :shocked:....diciamo che lui è il pifferaio magico e noi i topini che gli vanno dietro! :naughty:

Non mi devi dire, se faccio Roma e Udine saranno 8 concerti quest'anno :teehee:

Qusetion to the people who got tickets from the ticket one site: when you register what do you have to write where it says MyCode?

Nothing, it's to do with a football tickets service :original:

but when i leave it empty it tells me that "a fiscal code must be provided":blink:

Ah, sorry, that's something else. It's a code all Italian residents have for tax purposes & the like... From the guide on the site it says that it's mandatory only for Italy :blink:

Ah, sorry, that's something else. It's a code all Italian residents have for tax purposes & the like... From the guide on the site it says that it's mandatory only for Italy :blink:

I saw that it's only for Italy too:blink: Anyway thanks for your help.

There is a small list of "very interested" people about the van.

As I said nothing is decided yet, we only asked informations at two different companies to see if travel with van is affordable.

I've searched online and the van options are several: there are minivans with 5-7-6-8-9 people or van with 19 people and also bigger ones.

I would like to try to get the 19 people one because seems to be cheaper (more we are less we pay).

here's the list:

1) sarina

2) dani56

3) fralovesmika

4) nezza

5) valerria + 1 (maybe there is another person with her. Not confirmed yet)

6) tiibet

If you are interested in the van, please PM me. I consider people as "very interested" (and put them on the list) when they tell me that if we decide for the van they will come for sure.

For any question, just PM me :thumb_yello:

I've received some informations about the van and the cheapest at the moment is:

103€ for 15 people from Roma (at the Ippodromo where the gig is) to Villa Manin (Udine where the gig is).

I keep waiting for other companies to reply...anyway the train seems to be expensive like 85€ or maybe a little more, plus you would need a room for the 6th night so....would be more expensive than the van...but...let's wait more informations :thumb_yello:

Archived