Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh, thanks heaps for your help! GREAT news!! :yay: let's cross fingers for this! :thumb_yello:

I hope we coulc have more news soon!

I would really prefer to go to Udine in case I have to choose between a festival or a gig....

you're welcome :thumb_yello:

I'd love a gig instead of a festival too:wink2:

Me too, much more love gigs than festivals. But this time I can't choose and I can only hope he'll come soon to Belgrade for a gig:wub2:

Me too, much more love gigs than festivals. But this time I can't choose and I can only hope he'll come soon to Belgrade for a gig:wub2:

crossing my fingers for you :blush-anim-cl:

yes, it's about time eastern european get a "decent" gig! :sneaky2:

yes, it's about time eastern european get a "decent" gig! :sneaky2:

Bear with us!:wub2: We've got something we couldn't ever dream of quite randomly, but to be honest Keti, I and some other Serbian Mika fans put the enormous pressure over the Exit menagment. And it worked out.:thumb_yello:

Bear with us!:wub2: We've got something we couldn't ever dream of quite randomly, but to be honest Keti, I and some other Serbian Mika fans put the enormous pressure over the Exit menagment. And it worked out.:thumb_yello:

oh, that's super cool you make this work out!! :punk: mika's show is well worth it. too bad one had to go through all this to have it granted, but nevertheless it's all good that ends good. :thumb_yello:

crossing my fingers for you :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks hun,:huglove: that'll be the day. We can be happy and proud that we're the first country he'll be touring in this part of the world aka South Eastern Europe.:mf_lustslow:

sure is! :thumb_yello:

Off the Udine gig topic but: Keti has tweeted him all day long "Come to Serbia, come to Exit". And it's one of the most favourites British foreign festival abroad cos they always have great time here: the gigs are in the evening and by night, and during the day time they're mostly at the Danube beach or somewhere in the neighbourhood (Belgrade etc). The video BIOTG was actually No 1 at the Serbian MTV, I 've opened the thread on MS TBWKTM in Serbia, so maybe...just maybe he saw something about it.:biggrin2:

Archived