Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No tickets yet?

Nope, I've had a good look... There was never a time given for when they were going to go on sale though was there? I know for Rome it's 10am, but I never saw a time for Udine :blink:

are the ticks already for sale..? I cannot see them.. :blink:

strangly the tickets are not for sale yet.

For Rome they will be available soon (as they say on Tickeone) but for Udine there aren't on the site yet....:boxed:

thanks. :boxed:

you're welcome:thumb_yello:

anyway The Universal (Italy) made a twitter with the barleyarts's site where there is the new about both Roma and Udine...so...seems quite official :mf_rosetinted:

"umitalia: Dopo il successo di prevendita per la data di Milano (21 Aprile), MIKA annuncia nuovi concerti estivi a Roma e Udine! http://bit.ly/d38dg9 about 1 hours ago via Power Twitter "

you're welcome:thumb_yello:

anyway The Universal (Italy) made a twitter with the barleyarts's site where there is the new about both Roma and Udine...so...seems quite official :mf_rosetinted:

"umitalia: Dopo il successo di prevendita per la data di Milano (21 Aprile), MIKA annuncia nuovi concerti estivi a Roma e Udine! http://bit.ly/d38dg9 about 1 hours ago via Power Twitter "

ok, thx for the info.

I hope the ticks will be up for sale soon. if I do miss munchen, I need smt to make up for it, otherwise I'll be just be too depressed.. :boxed:

ok, thx for the info.

I hope the ticks will be up for sale soon. if I do miss munchen, I need smt to make up for it, otherwise I'll be just be too depressed.. :boxed:

:huglove:

I'm sorry about Munich, I hope you'll be able to go! It's bad when you plan to go and you can't :boxed:

I hope for Udine too...maybe I will miss Rome because of the distance :boxed: !!

ma prego ragazze!!! :huglove:

nn potete capire in che stato mentale mi trovo... o forse si... :teehee::roftl:

and now... let's start with the preparations!!!! :mf_lustslow:

omg, i still have three gigs to attend and i'm already thinking to next july!!! :aah: fortunately they're almost completely arranged!! :biggrin2:

ma prego ragazze!!! :huglove:

nn potete capire in che stato mentale mi trovo... o forse si... :teehee::roftl:

and now... let's start with the preparations!!!! :mf_lustslow:

omg' date=' i still have three gigs to attend and i'm already thinking to next july!!! :aah: fortunately they're almost completely arranged!! :biggrin2:[/quote']

presumo tu sia nelle nostre stesse identiche condizioni! :naughty:....completamente "andata" :biggrin2:....spero tu non me ne voglia, Monica, ma mi sa che nessuno di noi si salva! :naughty:

ok, I write here too about my crazy idea :naughty:. This regards mostly who is trying to do both gigs (Rome and Udine). As we know Rome is really really far from Udine (about 650Km) and we don't have too much time to travel because the gigs are very close.

Plus, there are some logistical problems because from Roma to Udine there are trains only starting from 6 AM on 7th and Udine doesn't have any airport.

So I thought about the possibility to rent a van that can bring us FROM Rome TO Udine during the 6th night so we don't need to book a room and spend money plus we can travel during the night and arrive to Udine in the morning!

If we are many (at least 19 would be better) we can save money and travel during the night and get some rest.

There is a small list of "very interested" people about the van.

Nothing is decided yet, we only asked informations at two different companies to see if travel with van is affordable.

I've searched online and the van options are several: there are minivans with 5-7-6-8-9 people or van with 19 people and also bigger ones.

I would like to try to get the 19 people one because seems to be cheaper (more we are less we pay).

here's the list:

1) sarina

2) dani56

3) fralovesmika

4) nezza

5) valerria + 1 (maybe there is another person with her. Not confirmed yet)

6) tiibet

If you are interested in the van, please PM me. I consider people as "very interested" (and put them on the list) when they tell me that if we decide for the van they will come for sure.

For any question, just PM me

:thumb_yello:

I've received some informations about the van and the cheapest at the moment is:

103€ for 15 people from Roma (at the Ippodromo where the gig is) to Villa Manin (Udine where the gig is).

I keep waiting for other companies to reply...anyway the train seems to be expensive like 85€ or maybe a little more, plus you would need a room for the 6th night so....would be more expensive than the van...but...let's wait more informations :thumb_yello:

Archived