Mika@Villa Manin - Udine - Italy

robertina

Io ci sarò davvero volentieri se riesco a prenotarmi per il Van, è ancora possibile?

Ciao!

Ti rispondo via PM così ti do delle info:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When does the gig start? I saw some different start times and I am just a little bit insecure...on the tickets it's 21:30...

I dont know where you bought the ticket but tickets from Ticketone has 20.00 as start of the gig.

If yours has 21.30 maybe the interpretation is:

20.00 start of the gig with the supporter

21.30 Mika

it seems the only reasonable interpretation

Quick question as I won't have much time to keep up with things over the next few days - does anyone know what we're doing for the hotel in Coidropo/Udine?

Wondering the same!

Dear Mellody (sorry i'm terribly late), Louiza and Tiibet.

The solution i found is very very little (just few rooms already sold-out).

I try to collect others solutions for you.

Give me 1 day.

Since we will be in the middle of the countryland :aah: and some B&B have not websites, i can try to obtain information by phone.

Eventually... do you need a place just for the night of the gig? Is it right?

And... are you avalabile to share, you three?

I know all of you, but not sure if you know each others :roftl:

Considering that the gig is not in Udine but in Codroipo...

i just realized that Codroipo has a train station!

So, check the website http://www.ferroviedellostato.it/ and you can arrive there.

From Codroipo station to Villa Manin you can take a taxi, 3 km, or a cheap public bus (ask to the driver the right bus stop, maybe it is Passariano) http://www.saf.ud.it/CMS/Files/extraurbano/B2-ottobre2007.pdf

For people arriving from Rome gig.

Train Roma - Mestre

and then train Mestre - Codroipo

and you can arrive in early afternoon :clap:

anyway trip quite expensive :boxed:

you can pass throug half Italy and, you know, Italy is long, especially when you have not a tour bus :aah:

ok, it looks like i'll be coming too... and i'm looking for someone to share a room with me at the b&b right next to the venue, for the night after the gig (7th). it's 20 euro per person and night, many mfcers staying there, all booked, thanx to allegra :wub2:, and we'd have to decide within the next few days whether we want that room or not. it has a double bed and a sofa, so it can be 3 people (but for 2 people it would be 20 euro each too). so if you still need a roommate, please let me know. :biggrin2:

about the travelling between rome and codroipo, last time i looked there were easyjet flights to venice in the early morning for 20 or 30 euro - and from there by train (ca. 10 euro), i think that'd be the best option, if those flights are still available. :wink2: but i won't be in rome, that's too much for me. rather relax a few days on the beach of lido di jesolo. :bleh: (btw, in case anyone wants to join me for that, probably from july 1st to 6th, let me know... :wink2:)

damn,i just tried to order a ticket on ticketone.it and saw that they charge 20 euro for shipping! :shocked: is it that expensive within italy as well? where did you guys get your tickets? i think the box office thing is a bad option, if they open only 1hr before the concert starts. :aah:

damn,i just tried to order a ticket on ticketone.it and saw that they charge 20 euro for shipping! :shocked: is it that expensive within italy as well? where did you guys get your tickets? i think the box office thing is a bad option, if they open only 1hr before the concert starts. :aah:

yes :boxed:

and consider that shipping fot Italy is 10 euro, so expensive too :aah:

booked my trains yesterday. :biggrin2: beach holiday from july 2nd til 6th, and on top of it, a mika gig. my dream holiday. :fangurl:

(well, ok, my dream holiday it would be if it was a caribbean private beach and a 5* luxury hotel instead of a camping place and a crowded adria beach... but i won't complain. :naughty:)

see you all there then! :woot_jump:

VAN :Update:

Ok, then, the van thing is almost done. I chose between 3 companies that offered the rent at the lowest price. Then I chose the one that will give us some "benefits" (doesn't require the whole payment before the trip, allow us to retard the departure for 1 hour without any penalities).

I need to make a bank trasfer with the 20% of the total amount and the van is rented. I asked them to make the official invoice for me so I can make the payment.

The official partecipants are:

- Sarina

- Dani 56

- MikaBunny

- Tiibet

- Nerys

- FraLovesMika

- Valerria

- Titty

- clara85

- Bettasan

- ShinyShinyGirl

All have paid their amounts.

NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THAT:

I only would like to ask you to express your opinion about the best departure time. The company needs to know when to pick us up at the Ippodromo. So I need to give them a specific timing that can be extended (in case Mika won't show quiclky after the show *in case he will show up anyway*) of 1 hour MAXIMUM.

Please, let me know what you think is the best time.

So, about the best departure time, I've got some answers (still wait for the others)

Dani56: 1:30 AM

MikaBunny: 1:30 AM

Nerys: 1:30 AM

FraLovesMika: 1:30 AM

Tiibet: 1:30 AM

Valerria 1 AM

ShinyShinyGirl 2 AM

Clara85 1:30 AM

So, about the best departure time, I've got some answers (still wait for the others)

Dani56: 1:30 AM

MikaBunny: 1:30 AM

Nerys: 1:30 AM

FraLovesMika: 1:30 AM

Valerria 1 AM

ShinyShinyGirl 2 AM

Archived